Ramprastha Rise by Ramprastha Group in Sector 37D, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 14 2017
79 | Posts
16380 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramprastha Rise by Ramprastha Group in Sector 37D, Gurgaon

The buyers of various projects of Ramprastha City at Sector 37D have come together to create a registered association called the Ramprastha City Welfare Association. The initial group of people spearheading this effort have got the society registered in Gurgaon Haryana and have opened a bank account.

This is a call to all buyers in various projects in RP City in 37D like Edge Tower, Atrium, View, Skyz, Rise, Primera and other future projects also to please join up. It is important for everyone to cometogether and take concerted action to protect our interests and also to be proactive in solving other problems related to government provision of civic amenities in the region. This association will remain active from now onwards for various welfare activities to improve this location in addition to interacting with the builder regarding various buyers issues.

This membership drive is backed by an easy online registration process. Only those with booking or BBA if this has been issues can join and the documents scan have to provided. The annual membership fee is 1000 Rs which can be paid by easy online fund transfer to the bank account of the society.

I am making this post in Gurgaon thread because the project is located here and maximum readership will come from Gurgaon. I am sure people will find it mutually beneficial to join this association for solving various problems.

The PDF attachment gives details regarding joining
    Attached Files
    Last edited September 27 2016, 10:54 PM.
    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Re : Ramprastha Rise by Ramprastha Group in Sector 37D, Gurgaon

I have joined the association few weeks back. Requesting all the buyers of Ramprastha City to pl. come forward and do join.

Comment

I too have joined - waiting for other RP City folks to step up and help reap the benefits of being united for a common cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
        The buyers of various projects of Ramprastha City at Sector 37D have come together to create a registered association called the Ramprastha City Welfare Association. The initial group of people spearheading this effort have got the society registered in Gurgaon Haryana and have opened a bank account.

This is a call to all buyers in various projects in RP City in 37D like Edge Tower, Atrium, View, Skyz, Rise, Primera and other future projects also to please join up. It is important for everyone to cometogether and take concerted action to protect our interests and also to be proactive in solving other problems related to government provision of civic amenities in the region. This association will remain active from now onwards for various welfare activities to improve this location in addition to interacting with the builder regarding various buyers issues.

This membership drive is backed by an easy online registration process. Only those with booking or BBA if this has been issues can join and the documents scan have to provided. The annual membership fee is 1000 Rs which can be paid by easy online fund transfer to the bank account of the society.

I am making this post in Gurgaon thread because the project is located here and maximum readership will come from Gurgaon. I am sure people will find it mutually beneficial to join this association for solving various problems.

The PDF attachment gives details regarding joining
        Dear Mr Venky
        This is a really wonderful job. Could you please tell how many Flat-owners have already joined the Association. Thanks and Regards

Comment

Originally posted by palyash View Post
          Dear Mr Venky
          This is a really wonderful job. Could you please tell how many Flat-owners have already joined the Association. Thanks and Regards
          I would really not like to disclose that in a public forum but many have joined. It has been a herculean task but some very active executive body members have spearheaded the effort.

Comment

Rs 1000 per member per annum!!! that's a quite a lot of money. Members please think twice before joining such money making associations.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
              Rs 1000 per member per annum!!! that's a quite a lot of money. Members please think twice before joining such money making associations.
              Have you registered an association? Do you know how much you have to pay the lawyers and certain other people who shall remain unnamed to get an association registered?

Try to find out.

I generally spend about 1500 bucks each time I watch a movie with my family. I dont know about you.

I donated 1000 bucks a few weeks ago for rescuing a baby squirrel in our garden which we took to the animal shelter NGO.

Each visit to the barber in Green Park Geetanjali costs 1000 Rs. Although my kids get 15 Rs hair cut.

Each time I drive to Gurgaon it takes about 75 to 100 Km of driving depending on location whether sector 44 or 37D and each trip costs about 500 Rs in petrol and a days cost in leave.

I must have spent about 5000 Rs in petrol this year alone on driving to Gurgaon from my Delhi home. So my 1000 Rs contribution was just chump change compared to the time money and effort which also got expended thanks to the tardiness of the builder.

Please note that association funds are only spent on lawyer fees - not on any other expense.

Have you ever employed a lawyer? Have you ever been to court? Do you have any idea about cost?

Do you know how much DLF people paid to make their association and how much they paid to their lawyer - do you know what was the cost per family to hire R Ghaggar to represent them?
              Last edited October 26 2013, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Dear Mr Golu11

I feel the above post will definitely give a clear picture of expenses incurred to form an Association. In case you are not interested to become member that really does not matter, but please do not comment like this..!!

Comment

Originally posted by palyash View Post
                  Dear Mr Golu11

I feel the above post will definitely give a clear picture of expenses incurred to form an Association. In case you are not interested to become member that really does not matter, but please do not comment like this..!!
                  guys please take help of your driver/domestic help...even he will get your association done in less then Rs 20,000. Else go to mini secretariat and you get it done in less then 15K.

I don't understand why personal expenses are being quoted to justify a membership fees of Rs 1000. If 1000 people join then 10 Lkahs per annum?

Top legal partners are ready to work for Rs 5,000 per hour and they are ready to work as retainer for such easy cases at a fixed fees for less then 3 lakhs per annum as fixed price.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                    guys please take help of your driver/domestic help...even he will get your association done in less then Rs 20,000. Else go to mini secretariat and you get it done in less then 15K.

I don't understand why personal expenses are being quoted to justify a membership fees of Rs 1000. If 1000 people join then 10 Lkahs per annum?

Top legal partners are ready to work for Rs 5,000 per hour and they are ready to work as retainer for such easy cases at a fixed fees for less then 3 lakhs per annum as fixed price.
                    Your assumption of 1000 members seems too agressive..its a known fact that in the initial times only few people make the first move and hence the cost has to be adequate so as to cover the costs.

Plus I do not who which top law firm partners are available for 5000 per hour rate. Even associates biling rates in top firms are to the tune of 7000 per hour.

Also 1000 is a meagre amount considering the amounts that we have paid to the builder. So instead of wasting time on such minor non issue items let the members focus on more important items like ensuring timely possession, representing buyers interests etc.

Btw I havent joined as yet..but wont even think twice on the amount to be paid for joining...I am sure that the senior members of the association will be maintaing collection and expense records.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X