This is the first cut............
BSP Price 7500psft Ingaural Discount Rs. 1000psft For few units !! Vatika New launch sector-82A gurgaon TRANQUIL HEIGHTS 2,3,4Br@7500 psf Including car park Club membership.
Booking amount 5L

Rs.1000 PSFT discount. Net psf 6500 including Car Parking & Club.
Still no confirmation about exact location & specs. Heard that Specs are "NORMAL" & not High end.
Attachments:
Read more
1566 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sayan
    This is the first cut............
    BSP Price 7500psft Ingaural Discount Rs. 1000psft For few units !! Vatika New launch sector-82A gurgaon TRANQUIL HEIGHTS 2,3,4Br@7500 psf Including car park Club membership.
    Booking amount 5L

Rs.1000 PSFT discount. Net psf 6500 including Car Parking & Club.
    Still no confirmation about exact location & specs. Heard that Specs are "NORMAL" & not High end.

What is the BSP of Vatika Seven Lamps in fresh? This is also in Sector-82.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    What is the BSP of Vatika Seven Lamps in fresh? This is also in Sector-82.

6800 including parking.
    82A is bang on NH 8 & close to commercials.
    CommentQuote
    6800 including parking.
    82A is bang on NH 8 & close to commercials.

Okay

This rate then makes sense, doesn't it? :bab (59):

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Okay

This rate then makes sense, doesn't it? :bab (59):

Cookie, Palm Garden is available for 5000-5200. Does the rate of 6500 by vatika still makes sense?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    Cookie, Palm Garden is available for 5000-5200. Does the rate of 6500 by vatika still makes sense?

Kumar,
    Try to get the hint of the USP for the Project, concealed in cookie’s question & reply.
    Everyone knows that no fresh launches these days are VFM, as all are launched with 30-50% higher than prevailing secondary market rate of nearby projects. Still some ppl compelled to book in fresh due to limitation of colour component , low upfront payment & Bank loan (as white component reduces in resale deal, subsequently loan amt., also reduces, causing extra burden of the buyer).Those Ppl will find the new project as “Very Attractive”. Reasons,
    1) Rate is almost same as fresh booking of LSH, SL, PG (nearby reputed projects).
    2) Going by Vatika’s PTC, the project will not launched before End 14 & hence one need to pay the booking amount & seat relax for next 1 year.
    3) Booking amount for 3 bhk’s are also 5L (on the lower side compare to precedence).
    4) Location is certainly among the very best in New Gurgaon. Although the location is not confirmed, but Sector 82A is one of the vibrant sectors of New Gurgaon, right on NH8, surrounded by high end commercials (Ambience group is also coming there with a new commercial) & The Primus of DLF. It’s better than Seven Lamp’s location.
    5) Vatika always pick up the pace little late, hence I don’t foresee significant payment outgo even in 2015. All in all, it can be a decent pick for someone not comfortable with colour component & looking for long term investment or for end use after 5-6 years. Hopefully Market will also turn around after Election.
    BTW, what's the update about your purchase in PG, did you strike the deal?
    CommentQuote
    Kumar,
    Try to get the hint of the USP for the Project, concealed in cookie’s question & reply.
    Everyone knows that no fresh launches these days are VFM, as all are launched with 30-50% higher than prevailing secondary market rate of nearby projects. Still some ppl compelled to book in fresh due to limitation of colour component , low upfront payment & Bank loan (as white component reduces in resale deal, subsequently loan amt., also reduces, causing extra burden of the buyer).Those Ppl will find the new project as “Very Attractive”. Reasons,
    1) Rate is almost same as fresh booking of LSH, SL, PG (nearby reputed projects).
    2) Going by Vatika’s PTC, the project will not launched before End 14 & hence one need to pay the booking amount & seat relax for next 1 year.
    3) Booking amount for 3 bhk’s are also 5L (on the lower side compare to precedence).
    4) Location is certainly among the very best in New Gurgaon. Although the location is not confirmed, but Sector 82A is one of the vibrant sectors of New Gurgaon, right on NH8, surrounded by high end commercials (Ambience group is also coming there with a new commercial) & The Primus of DLF. It’s better than Seven Lamp’s location.
    5) Vatika always pick up the pace little late, hence I don’t foresee significant payment outgo even in 2015. All in all, it can be a decent pick for someone not comfortable with colour component & looking for long term investment or for end use after 5-6 years. Hopefully Market will also turn around after Election.
    BTW, what's the update about your purchase in PG, did you strike the deal?

Sayan, thanks for your reply.
    I am a NRI so it is difficult for me to come to India to buy in resale. As you advised, if I remember correctly, that it takes minimum 2 weeks to purhase a unit in resale, and I cannot get that big vacation. So, I am looking to invest in fresh booking.

BTW, is there any escalation clause in this Vatika project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    Sayan, thanks for your reply.
    I am a NRI so it is difficult for me to come to India to buy in resale. As you advised, if I remember correctly, that it takes minimum 2 weeks to purhase a unit in resale, and I cannot get that big vacation. So, I am looking to invest in fresh booking.

BTW, is there any escalation clause in this Vatika project?

Kumar,
    No details so far. It's too early to comment or pick this project, wait for some more info/ details. Market is slow & it's unlikely that It's will sold out in no time. But, However Vatika is master of jacking up the prices at regular intervals, to give comfort to the early buyers.
    Details like escalation clause will be clear in BBA only. As per my estimation BBA will not be available for this project in before 2015.

Just got a mail showing some more details,
    Vatika Tranquil: Pre Launch offer at Premium Location in Gurgaon
    offering High End 2/ 3/ 4 BHK Apt. at attractive Rates
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is the price fixed for this project @7500 (-1000 inaugural discount) or subject to revision?

or is this a case of brokers collecting cheques? is Vatika accepting cheques?

any idea on broker discounts?
    CommentQuote
  • got this

anyone having more info on the exact location?

CommentQuote
  • RECD MAIL FROM BROKER BOOKING AMT INCREASED.

Dear Sir,

“VATIKA GROUP”
    Launching Soon "TRANQUIL HEIGHTS" in Sector-82-A, on Very Prime location Vatika India Next, Gurgaon

Expected Rate Rs.7500/-sqft
    Inaugural Discount of Rs.1000/-sqft)
    Net Expected Rate - Rs.6500/-sqft, (Inclusive of 2 Car Parking &
    Club Membership)

BOOKING AMOUNT - 6,8,10 Lacs for (2+S,3+S,4+S) respectively

SIZE (APPROX)
    UNIT
    BSP
    BOOKING AMOUNT
    2BHK + STUDY
    6500/-
    6 LACS
    1800 - 2000
    3BHK + SR
    6500/-
    8 LACS
    2200-2400
    4BHK + SR
    6500/-
    10 LACS

Expected payment plan

· Complete 15% of BSP with in 3 month (Including Booking Amount)
    · 5% with in 6 month of booking
    · 5% with in 9 month of booking
    · Rest with very attractive Construction Linked Plan
    CommentQuote
  • So what's the view of other veterans here? Worth getting into this @6500 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Specs are premium with modular kitchen & vrv air con if the cost of car park & club deducted from rate then per sft rate could be 6500-600 how much discount brokers are offering pls update thnks
    CommentQuote
  • The catch is even in CLP 25% payment will go in 9 months(3 month gap) without construction start...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by doondj
    The catch is even in CLP 25% payment will go in 9 months(3 month gap) without construction start...

That's the standard for most builders that I have seen.
    CommentQuote
  • any idea of the size of the project?
    CommentQuote