Sort by :
Filter by :
- Looks to be a too expensive project ..better is to stay from it,...invest in resale options almost 25% to 30% cheaper than it.....dont do a mistake by investing in it..CommentQuote0Flag
- Agree. Not worth at this rate.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TapatalkCommentQuote0Flag
- Also they r trying to act smart by holding 2bhk inventory so thinking customers r fool ..CommentQuote0Flag
Live Luxury Immensely
3flats per floor, 2 lifts per tower, power back up, reasonable PLC
- Aluminimum powder coated windows/doors !!
- Bathroom fittings Marc/Jaguar or equivalent (Inputs on price dif between Marc/Jaguar and the fluctuation in luxury accordingly, requested)!!
- How Prestigious are Spirewoods and Microtech?? (or how are they prestigious as higher sizes under 4K??)
- Balcony in two bedroom one has to do without it or sleep in servant room if you want a balcony!!
- All balconies huge 6ft and duly paid in super area at full cost!!
- 95% payment including edc/idc,parking, club, plc, PB, IFMS etc AT START of External Plaster
- 30% within 60 days, 40%+50% of EDC/IDC payment with picture of JCB!!
Any clarification on net of discount price, licensing and other approval status, bank financing, architect, construction company would be helpful.
Anyways, Keep them coming.. The More The merrier.
- have they built anything before, also the site plan has only one tower in it.CommentQuote0Flag
- they haev done 2 bhk bookings earlier in prelaunch so dont know if they were making people fool...CommentQuote0Flag