Hi friends,

I am looking to purchase residential flat/ plot in New Palam Vihar. in range of 20 approx 20 Lacs. Please provide your valuable feedback on is it worth to invest in New Palam Vihar (Sector-110A) as it is close to Dwarka expressway and scope of appreciation is more.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I hope you know that Most of new palam vihar is under litigation and can be ordered to evacuate for dwarka expressway road construction.
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha ... funny ... the rates in authorised flats in the region are approx 7K plus per SF for adv staged properties - rest under const are also above 5-6 K so nothing authorized is available below 70-80 lacs - where are you getting for 20 lacs ? 20 lacs you would not get anywhere 100 kms around delhi also ...
    CommentQuote
  • my Bad..it's a 2BHK builder apartment which is available in range of 20 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • First it will be very hard to find a full white deal in that area. price will be appx 25-30k/sqyd depending upon the block.
    One need to do a thorough research to find out the safe blocks and blocks under litigation.
    Also, at present registry is not happening in that area.
    Avoid builder floors in NPV.

Originally Posted by amitbytes
    What may be the current prices of 66 Sq yards plots in Palam Vihar.

I am looking for one for self-use through white deal only.
    CommentQuote
  • Thread Closed

Dear All,

Thread with discussion relating to Palam Vihar already exists; hence this thread is closed. Kindly post your views on Palam Vihar on the following thread:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/27270-south-of-nh8-vs-north-of-nh8-palam-vihar-gurgoan?t=29265

Thanks & Best Regards,
    cavarun
    CommentQuote