Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

u r right manoja, i forgot to mention within my budget im also getting a triplex penthouse at ILD spire greens... do u suggest this project ? it looks pretty tempting.. as they have roof garden and open terrace on third floor... is this location better than going to NH 8 ....

Comment

Originally posted by tinku2007 View Post
      u r right manoja, i forgot to mention within my budget im also getting a triplex penthouse at ILD spire greens... do u suggest this project ? it looks pretty tempting.. as they have roof garden and open terrace on third floor... is this location better than going to NH 8 ....
      Do not go for ILD , Spire Greens. Project is pretty delayed. Also , there r lot of complaints , against this project . Search the web , to see the complaints. ILD has goofed up this project.Avoid it.

NH8 is better location.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Very difficult decision....even i was highly tempted with ILD (& found their specifications great) ...and then it was interest subvention scheme too...but ultimately decided against it....I decided to go for Dwarka DEway project becoz:
        1. ILD will never have Metro connectivity as its USP
        2. It will neither be on nh8 nor on eway. thus connectivity will always be inferior to those projects on nh8/ eway
        3. It is neither relatively close to south delhi nor to Dwarka.

Over and above these connectivity issues, I do not see much issues with ILD

Comment

how much should i stretch and which project and what sqft size can i get manoja

If u have the capacity to strech yr. budget, see independent villas in Sushant Lok 3 ( built on 192 sq . yard plots ). U should be able to get something around 1.3 Cr( i saw one last month. The asking price , i think was 1.35 Cr . If u negotiate, that can be a good deal ). If this is not in your budget, Sector 57 & surrounding area has many decent apartments ( ready to move in ) & u should be able to get a good deal there.
          Last edited by MANOJa; September 11 2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

i wouldnt be able to stretch beyond 1 cr. can u suggest the good apts in sec 57 ?

Comment

i wouldnt be able to stretch beyond 1 cr. can u suggest the good apts in sec 57 ?
              You r looking 4 ready 2 move flat or possession after 3/4 year ?

Comment

There r a lot of small decent societies & small builder projects in that area. U have to scout around & see what is to yr. liking. Contact a few brokers, who can take u around.

Comment

do u think these launches will be at a competitive pricing... gurgaon seems to have inflated prices !:-( any idea which companies r gonna launch and which sectors?
                  ur right dear tinku all these new launches have inflated prices so simply avoid it

althogh i agree with few members that godrej is one of the best project for end users like u even if it is on a higher side other wise i would suggest u to put ur hard money in bank fixed deposit & keep searching for the ready to move in flats for u & ur family as per ur requirement

but try to avoid other new launches because of pricing & other factors

i also agree with mr.manoja there r a lot of small decent societies just go through it

so just have patience & believe me once again cash will be the king once all these new projects will get completed & there will be enough supply in the resale market & in the meanwhile u will get the real picture of basic infrastructure u want for ur pieceful living

at the end even if u have to pay little more for the best no harm in that atleast u will get what u want with safety of ur hard money

cheers
                  s I m

Comment

U have the following options , according to me -

a) to go in for Godrej or Spire , South or Tulip Purple. By the way, i understand that Spire is going to revise the price upwards by 200 psf shortly. Check on the news & if u finally decide on Spire , go for it before the price increase. Secondly , see 4 BHK of Palm Hills too. Its for 3749 , less about 3 % discount & if u have availability of cash ( black ) component, u might get it for about 3550/3600 .

b) Wait for the new launches. They should be coming up shortly.

c) Look for small decent societies & small builder projects, in & around Sector 57 or similar area.

If anybody can add to the above options , please do so.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; September 11 2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

What are the prevailing rates for Spire South (from builder / resale) ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X