Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LOI is there, I have the copy...

License is yet to come, which the company claims will come very soon....

Once the license comes the price shud shot up to 3500-3600 in no time...the major question is when it will come.....

I have a 3BHK unit in Spire so I am hoping that it should come soom, so the people who have invested in spire could also join the party (price increases in the last 6 months) going on in Gurgaaon

Cheers
    Amit

Originally Posted by tinku2007
    is the plan not sanctioned for spire south ???/ when i spoke to company officials they confirmed the LOI and license would be there in 2 months ////

members pls comment
    CommentQuote
  • company response

Hey everyone - i got following response from the company on mail:

"Dear Sir,
    With refer to your mail, We were in the process of obtaining certain Government clearances, which was the major cause of the delay in Allotment. We have already obtained the license dtd 31-08-10, and the constriction/ Allotment will be started in the near future.
    Regarding the payment the tentative due date for remittance of the installment would be expected in the month of November."

I don't know how much of that's true, but am sure that as soon as the license etc. are in place this project would give very good returns. Prices in vicinity for projects like Mahendra Meadows, Ireo Victory, Ansal's Essencia etc are all already in range of 3800-5000. I think the project would give great returns in a period of a year or so..
    CommentQuote
  • jamie

have u booked for self use or investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jamieB
    Hey everyone - i got following response from the company on mail:

"Dear Sir,
    With refer to your mail, We were in the process of obtaining certain Government clearances, which was the major cause of the delay in Allotment. We have already obtained the license dtd 31-08-10, and the constriction/ Allotment will be started in the near future.
    Regarding the payment the tentative due date for remittance of the installment would be expected in the month of November."

I don't know how much of that's true, but am sure that as soon as the license etc. are in place this project would give very good returns. Prices in vicinity for projects like Mahendra Meadows, Ireo Victory, Ansal's Essencia etc are all already in range of 3800-5000. I think the project would give great returns in a period of a year or so..

The project at current prices is surely an attractive buy. the construction licence i think is just a matter of time and the prices should soon reflect this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    The project at current prices is surely an attractive buy. the construction licence i think is just a matter of time and the prices should soon reflect this.

What are the current market rates for 1290 sqft unit for Spire south ?

I have been quoted 2800 psqft. Are you guys getting the same quote ?
    CommentQuote
  • pls advice as i dont know anything abt real estate transaction...

when we buy a property in resale , for exp the above 1290 in resale for 2800 psf,,,does this price include everything as in (EDC ,IDC , etc?)
    CommentQuote
  • could anybody pls tell how tashee land developer is a party in spire south...is tashee co-developer or they have done some investment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjay123
    could anybody pls tell how tashee land developer is a party in spire south...is tashee co-developer or they have done some investment?

Tashee is land bank provider for Spire 68, ILD Spire & Spire 106 project.

The land belongs to Tashee.
    CommentQuote
  • The spire 68 land belongs to tashee and the licence is in name of soni infratech....i guess everybody has paid to soni infratech only and not to tashee...a littile bit unusual
    CommentQuote
  • I think better speak to Spire's Jasola office.

They will be in a better position to clarify on it.

I, during one of the meeting was told by one of their senior executive that Tashee's contribution is of land only.

Also to mention that Tashee was using in their Capital Gateway promotion, " AFTER GRAND SUCCESS OF SPIRE 106 & SPIRE 68"
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee is a land consolidator for Spire.

A land consolidator either buys land on the behalf of the developer or buys the land and sell it back to developer, spire in this case

All the money is of spire, which is a very big fund/asset management company

As an FDI player can not operate/find it difficult to operate alone in Indian real estate, they generally tie with local players, Soni Infratech in this case....

I dont think we need to worry about the connection of Spire-tashee-Soni Infratech..

The main issue is the license, we need to confirm that it has been received and also why is the developer not hiking the price to bring the prices in tune with the other developments in the nearby location

Durb - What is the exact status of the Tashee sector 109/110 project, as you have invested in that, you will be able to tell the exact status...thanks

Regards,
    Amit

Originally Posted by durb100us
    I think better speak to Spire's Jasola office.

They will be in a better position to clarify on it.

I, during one of the meeting was told by one of their senior executive that Tashee's contribution is of land only.

Also to mention that Tashee was using in their Capital Gateway promotion, " AFTER GRAND SUCCESS OF SPIRE 106 & SPIRE 68"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Tashee is a land consolidator for Spire.

Durb - What is the exact status of the Tashee sector 109/110 project, as you have invested in that, you will be able to tell the exact status...thanks

Regards,
    Amit

The project will be launched later as their negotiation over the approvals is getting stretched and also now the builder want to earn some extra bucks after seeing the response to Aura 2 project of Mahindra's.

This project of Tashee is just ahead Aura 2 , at Sec 111
    CommentQuote
  • durb

what is your take on the reputation of spire ? do u think they will deliver the spire south 68 project in 3 yrs ?

any input will be appreciated

im looking to use for end use.havent purchased yet but may take the larget size ...2700 sqft+
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    durb

what is your take on the reputation of spire ? do u think they will deliver the spire south 68 project in 3 yrs ?

any input will be appreciated

im looking to use for end use.havent purchased yet but may take the larget size ...2700 sqft+

To be honest, i have no clue about this Spire 68 project and it's developments.

Project otherwise is very good in terms of price & location and the cheapest amongst the entire lot in Sohna road.

I was initially interested in this project but later pulled off as Tashee location was much better, so invested in Tashee at Sec 111.
    CommentQuote
  • The buzz in the market is that the license has been signed....and soon new towers will be launched 3500...

The fair price of this project is atleast 3300-3400...

Hope the prices catches uo to its fair value........

Resale price as of now is

1590 sq ft - 2900
    1860 sq ft - 2800
    CommentQuote