Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lets just nt bash the project just because we have our personal vendetta against some other members who have invested in this. Lets talk facts and figures
    CommentQuote
  • V.dinanath what price are you getting from the brokers...

I am not looking to sell just interested in knowing resale prices......

Originally Posted by V.Dinanath
    Lets just nt bash the project just because we have our personal vendetta against some other members who have invested in this. Lets talk facts and figures
    CommentQuote
  • People have been just bashing the project because manoja is invested here..

they are playing with the emotions of rest of the investors....really i pity them

Amit

Originally Posted by V.Dinanath
    Lets just nt bash the project just because we have our personal vendetta against some other members who have invested in this. Lets talk facts and figures
    CommentQuote
  • My advise, forget the riffraffs. They stand exposed . They r here commenting, because unki dukan D e way threads mein baand ho chuki hai . They r just trying to get even .

Originally Posted by amit001
    People have been just bashing the project because manoja is invested here..

they are playing with the emotions of rest of the investors....really i pity them

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers are very active. Be careful before investing in this project. Please go through Spire South complaints,

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/other-developers/t-spire-builder-complaints-16590.htm
    CommentQuote
  • some details through talk

This is excerpt of my father's conversation - On contact from Soni Infratech Pvt. Ltd. Office at Gurgaon ( Mr. Gaurav). He informed that in the approved plan, the size of the flat has been increased. Asking reg. No. date and detail of approved plan, he informed that no details of approved plan is available with him and the same will be shown/given at the time of signing of Developer-Buyer Agreement which is likely to be done in the last week of June  or July 2011. On pressing for the detail of plan approval he informed that it is done by technical Team which is at Jasola Office and they may contacted in the matter.  On contact Technical Team at Jasola Office, the Receptionist informed that no body is available there and can be tried later tomorrow (31.05.2011).

In the mean time I have contacted one real Estate dealer who told me, a flat of of 1290 Sq.ft. can be availbe in this project about Rs.3100/- per Sq.ft. He further informed that it is learnt that the project has perhaps been approved with some increased Super Area.

BASED ON THESE DETAILS MAY I ASK GENUINE INTERESTED PARTIES to repond on my google group email to respond for a coordinated visit. If I get 4-5 members we can even set a forum with someone senior at Spire to see plan approvals, as well as get clarity on construction and EDC / IDC rebate that we all want to avail now that flat size has increased.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    DivyanshuG , Brokers are very active and giving a lots of worng information on this forum. Now they are loosing their peace.

:) Jeene do yaar brokers ko bhi , Broker hi hai koi Terrorist nahin hai,

kisi ko to pahele band karna hi padega, to aap ki kar lo
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nirman.m
    In the mean time I have contacted one real Estate dealer who told me, a flat of of 1290 Sq.ft. can be availbe in this project about Rs.3100/- per Sq.ft. He further informed that it is learnt that the project has perhaps been approved with some increased Super Area.

If This is true then another Emaar MGF type cheating with Investors. Emaar did the same thing in palm spring.

If This is true then another Emaar MGF type cheating with Investors. Emaar did the same thing in palm spring.

CommentQuote
  • Bhaiyon(Brokers and others): Please stop yapping on this forum!. Talk constructively

Hi Team: For those folks whose area has increased to 1811 sft from 1590 sft, whats the net demand amount for you guys? Calculations seems to be confusing here

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Varun and others for posting relevant information and complaints against this builder.

After reading the rosy picture of Spire South painted by some brokers on this thread, I was about to finalize a deal but after reading the ground realities and hard facts, I decided not to invest my hard earned money in this project.

Thanks for helping innocent investors like us.:o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by V.Dinanath
    Brokers are offering me 2950-3050. They are saying that prices will shoot once construction starts. Is it true or just hupe created by brokers.

please comment.

Don't goto brokers talk directly to Spire Employees in Vipul Agora Gurgaon. They wont charge commission of Rs 50 psqft the brokers charge. They also have better units available.
    Little persuasion might just get u an unit for 2900.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats happening here ??

This was supposed to be one godly project made by god and only for gods :bab (38):

Spire's commercial project at Manesar Spire initiated in year 2006 nd till now it's under construction.

So residential will also take some time and it's natural for builder to delay it as even the most prominant names like DLF and Unitech have delayed their project big time.

But surprising is that they have taken money and then changed the unit size and over charged customer.

Also their ILD Spire at 37 C is stand still for more then 6 months and have info that due to some legal dispute it's getting delayed.
    CommentQuote
  • Abbey, i think its my mistake I have always telling people to avoid getting in fights and ignore comments which you dont like..

I lost my temper today. I am sorry for all the trouble caused to members because of me. I am out of this discussion and will not reply to any of these people.

From my side I will not make any unnecessary remark...
    CommentQuote
  • I think the next few months are a make or break for spire and its investors. Its now dependent on construction start and moreover the professional attitude of spire (which i didn't like a lot). while most of the project now has phase 1-2-3 etc, spire didn't come along with any such strategy (or if they have, these phases were sold too quickly). Basically you need to have limelight on your project to encourage the resale deals which will eventually bring higher prices to your next phases. while the delayed approval is hurting its current valuation, its still not too late and can pick up quickly but for that the company needs to be more professional than what it has shown in the past.

In btw, in my demand letter, its mentioned that you can increase the discount by paying higher amount (more than what has been demanded). As far as the edc/idc adjustment, i don't think they have charged these amount till now (everything is bsp until now).
    CommentQuote
  • Another point to support my previous post of professionalism (rather unprofessionalism) of spire is, last time when demand was raised the resale prices started to pick and when no real development was shown it went back a little. And the fact that they had to submit their application multiple times (as mentioned in the meeting notes of envirnmental clearance authority).

I hope and sincerely hope that it isn't repeated again. Meanwhile as far as the increased area is concerned and some people (including me) are happy to get extra area at prices of almost noida extension ),however i think its rather unprofessional again from spire part, they should atleast given an option of buy back since not all are happy with this incremental size. While most of the projects does mention a +_ 10% of size on offer, 25% is too much. This might also encourage distress selling for some of the genuine buyers (since loan facility is not available), or may be give an option to adjust in 4th installment when people can get loan disbursement.

Guys any comments?
    CommentQuote