Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kindly be active on google group, much more private and genuine I suppose

Manoj, a few action ideas are getting contributed in google groups..pls join the discussions there. One of the other thing that we could do is that if we do have some super subject matter expert in apartment size (carpet) vs. Super size for comparable apartments in Gurgaon..they can tell us are we really being made fool of or the new super size vs. carpet look professional and reasonable (which mostly means that the earlier drawings were very aggressive)..

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, guys, what is the next plan of action ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I think Spire is taking us for a ride as i have converted the area from the new layout shared by abbey and their is no diff at all, except the cutout area. Am not sure what the cut out area is or if it refers to the area of the balcony then their is no diff. See my findings in attachment

Also it seems that the builder had sold all flats and now wants to get more money, so is fooling the people by telling them that the area has increased and if they make avg 5Lkh per flat * 500 flats they tend to make almost 25Crore.....

Also the carpet area is 60% of super area where the industry norm is 75%.
    Share your thoughts please...... Jago Grahak Jago....:bab (59):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Being duped of extra size increase

Sanjeev, I am assuming you are a owner / investor...what do u propose as we should do? Is there an ombudsman that governs real estate or a national consumer court etc. whoch can atleast help us talk firmly with the builders??

Originally Posted by sanjeevspire
    Hi Guys,

I think Spire is taking us for a ride as i have converted the area from the new layout shared by abbey and their is no diff at all, except the cutout area. Am not sure what the cut out area is or if it refers to the area of the balcony then their is no diff. See my findings in attachment

Also it seems that the builder had sold all flats and now wants to get more money, so is fooling the people by telling them that the area has increased and if they make avg 5Lkh per flat * 500 flats they tend to make almost 25Crore.....

CommentQuote
  • If the layout shared by abbey is correct this is disturbing....though it would be prudent to get the official layout before coming to conclusion...

hearing the term cutout for the first time..

One thing is sure with construction cost touching 1200/sq ft or so spire would find hard to make money on project at initial launch price of 22-2300 sq ft...

The industry standard( if we can call it) on loading is between 65-68%

QUOTE=sanjeevspire;196698]Hi Guys,

CommentQuote
  • Anybody else, who has received the layouts ? Any body with a bigger sized unit ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I am an owner and this flat is for my personal use and not an investment so am more worried abt the carpet area. Also am not sure on what is the best way going forward, hopefully some senior members can guide us. Also i dropped a mail to neha as you had suggested earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Any reply from Neha ? If not, please post it, as soon as u get it ( after removing yr. personal details ) .

Originally Posted by sanjeevspire
    Yes, I am ............Also i dropped a mail to neha as you had suggested earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    If the layout shared by abbey is correct this is disturbing....though it would be prudent to get the official layout before coming to conclusion...

hearing the term cutout for the first time..

One thing is sure with construction cost touching 1200/sq ft or so spire would find hard to make money on project at initial launch price of 22-2300 sq ft...

The industry standard( if we can call it) on loading is between 65-68%

QUOTE=sanjeevspire;196698]Hi Guys,

Hi Amit,

I agree that the flat was sold earlier at a very low rate so the builder is now trying to make money off the project by increasing the area. But at least they should give us some increas in carpet area at least 70% if not 75%.
    Hi Amit,

I agree that the flat was sold earlier at a very low rate so the builder is now trying to make money off the project by increasing the area. But at least they should give us some increas in carpet area at least 70% if not 75%.
    CommentQuote
  • go to consumer court
    CommentQuote
  • Reason for increase in Super Area

As per Spire the reason for the over 15-20% increase in the size of the dwelling unit as well as the corresponding cost was due an increase in the upper limit of the residential density notification announced by the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana (DTCP) from 250 persons per acre to 300 persons per acre. The developer informed that they had to increase the size of the dwelling unit on the basis of government/ regulatory directives. The developer handed over a DTCP Public Notice copy to the buyers for the same.

Does it make any sense?? announced by the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana (DTCP) from 250 persons per acre to 300 persons per acre. The developer informed that they had to increase the size of the dwelling unit on the basis of government/ regulatory directives. The developer handed over a DTCP Public Notice copy to the buyers for the same.

Does it make any sense??
    CommentQuote
  • Above doesn't, but even if it does, what is the justification of negligible or zero increase in the carpet area & all the increase is in the super area ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    As per Spire the reason for the over 15-20% increase in the size of the dwelling unit as well as the corresponding cost was due an increase in the upper limit of the residential density notification announced by the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana (DTCP) from 250 persons per acre to 300 persons per acre. The developer informed that they had to increase the size of the dwelling unit on the basis of government/ regulatory directives. The developer handed over a DTCP Public Notice copy to the buyers for the same.

Does it make any sense??

It is actually the other way around.............

When the density of the area is increased , that gives the developer to make smaller flats as compared to bigger ones

Let us come to the tome of around 2007 end -2008 , when DLF launched New town heights , Raheja Launched Navodaya , Ramprastha launched Edge towers , BPTP Park serene was there , If you see the sizes of all of them , they are comparatively bigger sizes when compared to newer launches .....
    At that time the density was around 100 or might be 140 and it was then increased to 250 that that gave the developer the chance to make smaller aptts since they could get more no. of aptts in the same area.....

So the bottom line is increasing the density of the area helps in decreasing the size of the aptt to make it affordable..

and now spire is fooling ppl time and again that for this or that reason , I may sound bitter right now , But lemme know if the construction starts in 6 months from today ................

They still havent got any plans approved and are just collecting money to make sure they have enough money to pay to HUDA officials to get the sanctioned plans...........

When the density of the area is increased , that gives the developer to make smaller flats as compared to bigger ones

Let us come to the tome of around 2007 end -2008 , when DLF launched New town heights , Raheja Launched Navodaya , Ramprastha launched Edge towers , BPTP Park serene was there , If you see the sizes of all of them , they are comparatively bigger sizes when compared to newer launches .....
    At that time the density was around 100 or might be 140 and it was then increased to 250 that that gave the developer the chance to make smaller aptts since they could get more no. of aptts in the same area.....

So the bottom line is increasing the density of the area helps in decreasing the size of the aptt to make it affordable..

and now spire is fooling ppl time and again that for this or that reason , I may sound bitter right now , But lemme know if the construction starts in 6 months from today ................

They still havent got any plans approved and are just collecting money to make sure they have enough money to pay to HUDA officials to get the sanctioned plans...........

CommentQuote
  • Bhalla sir your above mentioned point is correct.

I would request you to to spread false information here.. many members have personally gone to Spire office and have seen all the approvals themselves.

Also as far as i know a developer can not raise the 3rd installment unless approvals are in place thats why spire took such a long time to ask for the 3rd installment...

Spire has been very unprofessional and may be trying to take the investors for a ride but do not over exaggerate stuff due to unknown reasons.

I would be thankful to you.
    CommentQuote
  • If the construction starts in the next 6 months.. wil you tranfer your booking in Chintels to me :)

Written on a lighter note..take in the right spirit sir
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    If the construction starts in the next 6 months.. wil you tranfer your booking in Chintels to me :)

Written on a lighter note..take in the right spirit sir

Sab lele yaar , Maine kaunsa upar leke chale jaana hai chintels ka flat.........

lol
    CommentQuote