Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I too have similar news . Let's see them, what they come up with .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Spire managment is working to provide some respite to the investors by Monday...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I too have similar news . Let's see them, what they come up with .

News which I received today:

1) Areas have been increased in all sizes by approx 235 sqft. New floor plans not finalized yet and not even tentative plans are available at their office. Will be available sometime next week.
    2) Some Gupta Constructions is the contractor or maybe I got the name wrong.
    3) Would take atleast July, August to get approvals from bank and start of construction.
    4) Customers who have received notice for third installment due till 11th will get some respite from management and management will show revised layouts and honor flexi-discount even after 11th.
    CommentQuote
  • ggnkaaadmi - did you buy or looking to buy
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking to retain my unit...what price you are being offered and for what unit...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    News which I received today:

1) Areas have been increased in all sizes by approx 235 sqft. New floor plans not finalized yet and not even tentative plans are available at their office. Will be available sometime next week.
    2) Some Gupta Constructions is the contractor or maybe I got the name wrong.
    3) Would take atleast July, August to get approvals from bank and start of construction.
    4) Customers who have received notice for third installment due till 11th will get some respite from management and management will show revised layouts and honor flexi-discount even after 11th.

ggnkaaadmi, Are you still planning to visit spire office this weekend? Please update the forum with your findings. Thanks Much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    ggnkaaadmi, Are you still planning to visit spire office this weekend? Please update the forum with your findings. Thanks Much.

The findings I posted as news is what transpired in the meeting in their office.

Amit,
    Rates being quoted vary depending upon the unit size and currently are going from approx 2850 (for bigger size) to 3000 psft (smaller sizes).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    The contractor might b Gupta Techno the same firm who is doing the construction of ILD spire Sec 37d project. :bab (38):

As far as I know this firm is doing the construction of ILD Spire project since last 4 years now. And as can be seen on the site, only 2 towers are standing above floor to some 10-11 floors. Rest is behind schedule and will take at least 2 years to further build the project. I have also heard that the Management is quite happy with this firm in spite of big delay.

Would definitely like to see the penalty clause set by the builder in case possession is delayed beyond proposed time frame.

Regarding payment of the third installment, I hope above statement is correct and Management gives more time to buyers while the dust settles on the revised layouts etc.

As per my information, Management has already extended third installment last date from 11th to 21st June for those customers who have asked for revised layouts before making a payment and will still be eligible for flexi discount of 1.5%. But, please confirm again.
    CommentQuote
  • The Management of Spire was thinking of sharing the cost of the additional area with the persons who have booked ( as per my information ) . Any info. on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The Management of Spire was thinking of sharing the cost of the additional area with the persons who have booked ( as per my information ) . Any info. on this ?

Management didnt say anything in this regards and could be because I never asked about it. Let me know if something develops from this front. Though its highly unlikely that a builder will agree to such a proposition.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    The findings I posted as news is what transpired in the meeting in their office.

Looks like it will take another few weeks to get the clear picture. Please keep us posted. Did you make any decision on buying?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Looks like it will take another few weeks to get the clear picture. Please keep us posted. Did you make any decision on buying?

Was looking for 4 bhk units initially but it seems no allotment letter has been released for those buyers which made me a bit skeptical about going for these units. Now, trying to look into 1890 sqft option.
    CommentQuote
  • The new layouts released for some towers do not look much different. In some cases they have increased the balcony area substantially
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the Spire office and realized that it was an off. However, I reached out to their AGM over and blasted him over how suddenly my unit size has incereased and I have got a demand of 15L in one go(Balance of 1st due to area increase +2nd and 3rd Installment). I have paid my 2nd installment. however the AGM promised that he will share the layouts with me this week and then I could pay my 3rd installment post that. Also. he said that for sure the construction is startingin July as all clearances have been received. Let see.
    CommentQuote
  • Any new information members?

I am being quoted 3050 for my unit...what should I do...shud we hang in there??
    CommentQuote
  • Abatement in Rates

Hi had visisted to Spire Gurgaon office, They are saying that management is considering some abatement against area increased. Can any have idea about this? Thay are saying that if are is increased above 15% then only abatement will be given.

Please update if any one have the idea about increase in sizes above 15 %. Size having actual area 1976 earlier is now revised to 2208 i.e. 12 % app., that means no abatement.

Please update if any one have some other information.
    CommentQuote