Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    vikas are these the same towers in which units have been alloted to people who invested with spire?

Also are people buying it at this price?

Would appreciate your comments
    No Amit These towers are diff, and people are booking in new towers very fast
    I just went to the broker's office yesterday evening and 14 cheques were collected in 1.5 hrs. Atleast 20-25 calls were there by diff people for spire south
    Last edited by Vikas0101; February 16 2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

SO VIKAS - IS IT HAVING ANY IMPACT ON THE RESALE MARKET WHERE THE PRICE WAS AROUND 3000...

PEOPLE GENERALLY PREFER FRESH BOOKING BECAUSE OF THE DOWNPAYMENT INVOLVED BUT IN CASE OF SPIRE SOUTH ONLY 8.5 LKAH RUPESSS HAS GONE FOR A 3 bhk, SO I DONT SEE ANY REASON WHY WILL PEOPLE PREFER FRESH BOOKING OVER THE RESALE

WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS

Comment

SO VIKAS - IS IT HAVING ANY IMPACT ON THE RESALE MARKET WHERE THE PRICE WAS AROUND 3000...

PEOPLE GENERALLY PREFER FRESH BOOKING BECAUSE OF THE DOWNPAYMENT INVOLVED BUT IN CASE OF SPIRE SOUTH ONLY 8.5 LKAH RUPESSS HAS GONE FOR A 3 bhk, SO I DONT SEE ANY REASON WHY WILL PEOPLE PREFER FRESH BOOKING OVER THE RESALE

WHATS UR TAKE ON THIS
        people are buying on resale also but at max 3000-3100

Comment

This rate is really competitive. There has to be a catch somewhere. So many negatives have been discussed on this very forum about Spire - perhaps that's why they are offering this rate.

Senior members - what do you think, worth taking a chance?

Comment

vikas - good to see that the resale price is over the 3000 mark

vaibhav - the only risk is delay..they can not run with the money as it is FDI....the risk is delay and minimal short term returns and a longer wait for end users

Comment

What do you think about the location? All sectors on Sohna Road (particularly those on the right hand side of Sohna Road) that are beyond Badshahpur could have approach concerns via Sohna Road because the mess at Badshahpur is unlikely to go away anytime soon. The only alternative route is going to be the GCX road that will run behind Badshahpur connecting sector-66 and then merging with Sohna Road beyond Sector-67. But to get to the sectors on the right hand side of Sohna Road via this route will mean entry via sector-66 GCX road - merging with Sohna Road anywhere beyond Sector-67 and then taking a u-turn wherever that is available. For those coming via NH-8 they will have to get onto the GCX at Vatika take a right towards Sector-66 and then get onto Sohna Road beyond sector-67.

Sohna Road (Beyond Badshshpur) vs New Gurgaon - something to think about.

Comment

vikas - good to see that the resale price is over the 3000 mark

vaibhav - the only risk is delay..they can not run with the money as it is FDI....the risk is delay and minimal short term returns and a longer wait for end users
                Guys - Sorry if I am spoiling your party but 2BHKs at 2900 and 3/4 BHKs at 2750/2800 are easily available in resale.

Comment

young turk it is ok...if ur information is true....

i have 3 offers to sell my 1589 unit at 2900...i dont know where this is 2750prce is coming from..majority of the people bought at 2750....i dont think so they would want to sell at this price...

Comment

Amit - 2850 is being quoted for a 1590 sqft 3BKH. 2750 is for 4BHKs not 3BHK. May be the order in which I wrote the prices created confusion.
                    Last edited by youngturk; February 16 2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

ya 2850 cud be correct....

I am hoping the resale price see a jump after this new pricing from Tashee

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X