Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • oceanbluess, do share the feedback, u get from Spire's Jasola Office .

Would wait for yr. post on it .

Thanks, in advance .
    CommentQuote
  • As the link attached by ggnkaaadmi few days back in this forum, EC has awarded the gold certificate to spire south and recommended for approval and in their website it is currently shown as pending with SEIAA, I think EC should be awarded to spire south in some time, it should not be a problem now.

index

364 M/S Soni Infratech Pvt. Ltd. 517 A, Narayan Mazil, 23 Barakhamba Road, Connought Place, New Delhi. EC for proposed Group housing Project "Spire South" at Sector-68, Badshahpur, Haryana. 12.01.2011 Pending with SEIAA

Originally Posted by amit001
    Oceansblue - so which all approvals can we can safely assume that are there

License
    EC
    Zoning Plan

Did you see all of these??
    CommentQuote
  • As per Spire they have already receive the EC..

Some members who went to spire office also saw the EC...Can anybody confirm?? Or Am i wrong?

The link above is old.....as per general norms, once the Project is referred to SEIAA EC is granted in 2-3 months maximum
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Info - Area Increase, Building Plan Approval

Originally Posted by sgipec
    Went to spire gurgaon office today, talked with Gaurav and he confirmed following points verbally:

1) same 15% theory as others posted. I am sad as mine increased to 16.4%, so I have to pay for 15% and will get rebate of only meagre 1.4%.
    2) layouts will be almost same as previously, only 20% out of the area increased will go in carpet area, for exp if area increased is 200sq ft, almost 40 sqft will be increase in carpet area, rest all will be in common area.
    3) Total loading in new layouts will come close to 60:40.
    4) Construction will start in July/August (in my personal guess it should be somewhere august end after monsoon).
    5) Most important of all (this is for you oceanbluess), he said all approvals are in place and if anyone wants to see them they can see at their head office. If anyone is interested few approvals copy can be shown at gurgaon office also. I have not requested to see them as I do not have the required knowledge.

In my personal view increase in area is not bcoz of any approval it is just bcoz builder want some extra money of what he has sold at very low rates in past, also bcoz it is a common practice in GGN. All greedy builder tends to do it in absence of any governing body. (It happens only in India ....)

I also raised the concern of EDC for next installment, Gaurav said the company has not yet reduced it as they are not aware of any circular so wait and see what comes in next installment. I think we have to fif=ght for that also.
    He also requested for circular copy or any link to be forwarded to his email, if any group member has please forward it to him.

Just Came from Spire's office
    1) Area increase is in Super Area only!!
    The demand of 7-10 lakh more is only for super area!
    Are all of us going to pay lakhs of rupees more for area which we cant claim is ours!!!???

2) Floor plan of some of the floors is shitty: Toilet adjacent to bathroom (1976 plan), balcony in front of Toilet (22xx plan)!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ahh so this is what they call:

FlexiHome - "Mera Meri Marzi"

don't know kiska and kiski marzi....:)

Originally Posted by oceanbluess
    Just Came from Spire's office
    1) Area increase is in Super Area only!!
    The demand of 7-10 lakh more is only for super area!
    Are all of us going to pay lakhs of rupees more for area which we cant claim is ours!!!???

2) Floor plan of some of the floors is shitty: Toilet adjacent to bathroom (1976 plan), balcony in front of Toilet (22xx plan)!!
    CommentQuote
  • don't know why the word G.H.A.R is getting stripped off from my post....
    Originally Posted by shkhan
    Ahh so this is what they call:

FlexiHome - "Mera Meri Marzi"

don't know kiska and kiski marzi....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Is there something we can still do or are we just at the mercy of the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateekg
    Is there something we can still do or are we just at the mercy of the builder?

For sure Spire is a fraud.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So have u sold yr. booking ? If not, do let me know by PM, i am looking to buy another one here for a friend ( especially, if it is a 2 BHK & at a bargain price - all white deal would be preferred ) ( basically, looking for 2 of 2 BHK's, at real bargain price, one for myself too :D)

Doesnt means If I call them fraud, I have sold my booking. Their actions are proving them to be frauds. They are not transparent in anything. I am still stucked and not very sure which way to go... Will surely makeup my mind in couple of weeks after picture gets clear(Hope... it does).
    By the way I am having a 3BHK unit 1890sqft orignal area 2184 revised area.

- Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • If the increase is only in super area and no carpet area , then you guys should make a group and approach spire saying that we dont have money to pay for this increase , and you can reach a settlement there ...

It had also happened in emaar palm springs residential project on golf course road , the area was increased for super area only and many reached a settlement and paid for 40 % of the increase only ....

After that toh , everyone was benifitted and now market price is on total area and not just the one paid for !!!

You all should try that out !!
    CommentQuote
  • Ishan - Spire has already agreed to bear the cost of any increase over 15% of increase...

So if somebody area has increased by 25% spire will bear 10% and the buyer will bear 15% leading to a 40:60 sharing between the developer and buyer

Aldo FYI - 20-25% of the increased area is going in carper and 75-80% in super builtup as per the new plans
    CommentQuote
  • Effective loading is coming out to be 38-39% as reported by some member...

Ishan - any idea what the average market loading including balconies
    CommentQuote
  • Amit222 whats ur startegy now for making the payment.

The revised date was june 25

FYI - I have also not paid
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Effective loading is coming out to be 38-39% as reported by some member...

Ishan - any idea what the average market loading including balconies

roughly around the same .... 35 to 40 % i guess !!
    CommentQuote
  • Thats what i have been saying that 38-39% is not bad...

Now with spire bearing the cost of increase 15%....buyers will get the premium of the entire 25% by paying the additional cost for 15%..

Still we should bargain further to get it to 10% and make spire agreed to bear all the increase over 10%
    CommentQuote