Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Kunal22 View Post
    Yup, great news indeed. But not sure if they can start without the environment clearance in place.
    index

Like Manoja said, the average time projects have taken to get clearances has been roughly 4 to 5 months - take a look at the Decided Cases tab.

Either ways, I still believe this has been the wisest investment of mine so far.
    Thanks Kunal.

On the side note, i see tulip homes as pending. is it a new project or the ones they already started construction. if thats the case, i see no reason spire should start construction

M/S Tulip Infratech Pvt. Ltd. Regd. Office: 12th Floor, Indra Prakash Building, 21 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001 EC "Tulip Homes" Group Housing Project, at Sector-69-70, Gurgaon. 27.08.10.

Comment

Either ways, I still believe this has been the wisest investment of mine so far.
      Kunal22, When this project was launched?. Do you feel that they have taken more time to start the work for such a small project. I belove it is not a township of 500 to 1000 acres where delay can be justified.

Comment

I believe the soft launch happened way back in Aug/Sep 2009. But it was only in Feb 2010 that they launched in full swing. I still remember seeing the 'Flexi Homes' full page ad in Times Of India sometime then. I invested in May' 10 at late 2300 level, and as per the broker, back then, there were very few units left, mostly the 2730 sqft. ones.

As for the delay in construction, I believe it’s fairly normal for such builders. In fact what people usually worry about is the project coming to a complete stop – which usually happens when the builder is cash-strapped - which is what screwed all the projects during the financial meltdown a couple of years ago. With Spire, and its FDI backing from Millennium Global, this should perhaps be the least of our worries. The construction will start, sooner or later, and the project would get delivered eventually. Having said that, it’s the end users who would have to bear the brunt of it.

Also, Spire’s credentials are a lot better than most of the other builders in its league that cater to our price bracket. And needless to say, the project was cheap when it was launched and still is. So as Manoja, Amit, and others have mentioned in the past – it’s all about patience – believe in the fact that the location is good and that once construction starts, the price would start moving towards the going rate (perhaps 3700+) for the area. For end-users, face the fact that you would not get anythign similar at this price today or perhaps even a year back for that matter. And the wait is escalation proof, the cost is not going to go up. So waiting ain't all that bad an option afterall.
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 30 2016, 02:23 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I 100% agree

Peple point out a lot of negetives, but the fact of the matter is that Spire will not run away with the money and it is not possible for an end user to find an aparmtent in main gurgaon at this price

I believe the soft launch happened way back in Aug/Sep 2009. But it was only in Feb 2010 that they launched in full swing. I still remember seeing the 'Flexi Homes' full page ad in Times Of India sometime then. I invested in May' 10 at late 2300 level, and as per the broker, back then, there were very few units left, mostly the 2730 sqft. ones.

As for the delay in construction, I believe it’s fairly normal for such builders. In fact what people usually worry about is the project coming to a complete stop – which usually happens when the builder is cash-strapped - which is what screwed all the projects during the financial meltdown a couple of years ago. With Spire, and its FDI backing from Millennium Global, this should perhaps be the least of our worries. The construction will start, sooner or later, and the project would get delivered eventually. Having said that, it’s the end users who would have to bear the brunt of it.
          Also, Spire’s credentials are a lot better than most of the other builders in its league that cater to our price bracket. And needless to say, the project was cheap when it was launched and still is. So as Manoja, Amit, and others have mentioned in the past – it’s all about patience – believe in the fact that the location is good and that once construction starts, the price would start moving towards the going rate (perhaps 3700+) for the area. For end-users, face the fact that you would not get anythign similar at this price today or perhaps even a year back for that matter. And the wait is escalation proof, the cost is not going to go up. So waiting ain't all that bad an option afterall.

Comment

Fyi....guys...Spire has opened a new office in Gurgaon which will cater to Spire south and central.

Comment

If construction starts within the next 2/3 months & with the launch of the new Phase, i expect the price levels to be touching 4000, if not more by Diwali or December .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

May be builder will not run away with investors money. My point was for start of construction works. Now for this and some other projects, some ppl are talking ''it’s all about patience'' then why same is not applicable to other builders with much more bigger township.
                Last edited by Agastya07; March 9 2011, 12:32 PM.

Comment

No way , paying 4000+ for a such a bakwas floor plan. Not for end users at all.

Comment

Guys, please continue the discussions, did anybody meet the Spire guys on the issues we have .

I missed the opportunity during my last week to GGN, had to meet Spire guys along with another forum member, but had to cancel a few plans, since had to rush back to Shimla .
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Unless they start construction all is not well.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X