Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 2 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Hi guys i got a message from realtycare.in stating that there is a new launch in spire 68.Is anyone else in touch with any broker from that company? Please update.

Comment

Check the previous 3/4 pages of the thread, this has been discussed in detail .

Also do not deal with Realty Care, they are one of the biggest thieves in GGN .

Originally posted by amanme View Post
      Hi guys i got a message from realtycare.in stating that there is a new launch in spire 68.Is anyone else in touch with any broker from that company? Please update.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

i am already member of this group & put my details there, but this google group is more silent then this Forum....

anyways i am again putting my deails in excel sheet there....all other owners should put their detail, so we can call each other & fix up a time to meet SPIRE CRM.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        sme903, there is a Google group for Spire, join it& it should be easier to proceed from there, because a small group already exists there .

http://groups.google.com/group/spiresouth68-gurgaon

Comment

Yes, i know, the group is not active & looks more of dead, but that is the best choice we have got, as for now, unless, somebody has a better idea .

Comment

Availability

rvm123, till the time construction starts, we have to find ways to remain positive & remain in good humor . Everybody deriving some satisfaction from Tashee selling Spire at 3580, dwells from that .
            Is someone selling or there is Availability in Spire South, Sector-68 & what is the selling rate?

Comment

Spire South

I am looking to buy property in spire south but a few months back had heard there were no 2-3Bhks available.But apparently they are units being sold.Just confirming that are you getting possession of those units then cause most developments that started at that time, have started being given possession.Just cautious of these sudden availability of flats.

Any help/suggestions?

Comment

The whole story is clear now, this land belongs to Tashee & as per the internal agreement between Spire & Tashee, certain no. of units were allotted to Tashee. Now, Tashee is selling these units at 3580 . The cheque is also required in the name of Tashee Buildcon .

Next Phase Of Spire South is to come in the next 3/4 months at 3700 to 3900 .
                But the license is under Soni Infratech so how can the cheques be under Tashee's name???

Comment

The land belongs to Tashee, where this project is being constructed & as per the internal agreement between Spire & Tashee, some units were allotted to Tashee for sale. Now, Tashee is selling these units at 3580 . The cheque is also required in the name of Tashee Buildcon .

What is yr. confusion, do not understand that ?

Comment

I understand your point, but if the company or entity under which this project is licensed which is Soni should the cheques not be in favour of Soni irrespective of who is selling it.

I was looking to invest in a house in spire south, but things like this make me suspicious
                    Last edited by MANOJa; January 30 2016, 02:20 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I think i have already answered that, but if u have doubts, visit the Spire office, it might help .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X