Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • prateekg, so, what is the loading of yr. apartment, as per the revised layouts ?

Any calculation or rough estimate on that ?
    CommentQuote
  • prateekg, can you also confirm if the layout given was the same as what i posted couple weeks before? is there any change,

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/196643-post1675.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abbey4u
    prateekg, can you also confirm if the layout given was the same as what i posted couple weeks before? is there any change,

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/196643-post1675.html

yes it is the same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    prateekg, so, what is the loading of yr. apartment, as per the revised layouts ?

Any calculation or rough estimate on that ?

Dont know Manoj. Mine is 1359 sq ft increased to 1582 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys ( who have the revised layouts ), please calculate yr. loading of the original layouts & the revised one's, so that we can talk in facts & figures . U would need them anyway, when u r planning to go & blast the Builder on this issue .

Please do share them ( the loading parameters ) in the forum .

Originally Posted by prateekg
    Dont know Manoj. Mine is 1359 sq ft increased to 1582 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • I did a detailed comparision of old layout vs. new layout. In the old layout the carpet area including balconies was coming to 68%. In the new layout the carpet area including balconies have now come down to 60%.

Hope my calculations are correct. Attached it the image of the calculation sheet. I have not included the "Cut out" area in the calculation.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, vj_2211 . Though, i have not cross checked yr. calculations, but as per what u have calculated, the loading approximately has gone up from 32 % to 40 % now .

I know, guys invested in this project were looking at the pretty decent loading of 32 % & it becoming 40 % has come as a shock to many & this is certainly a fleecing by the builder . I am not defending the Builder here, but r u aware on the current loading in most of the projects in GGN ? If u look around, loading for most projects averages to about 40 %, +-, 2-3 %, though there r exceptions with lessor & higher loading also .

Loading of almost all the current projects in GGN being close to 40 % ( correct me, if i am wrong here ), does not in anyway justify Spire's actions .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    for comparison ( rough calculations)amongst similar projects balconies not included...

chintels 959.32/1785 size 46%
    pioneer park 806.5/1580 49%
    uptown 797.43/1421 size 43.8%
    vipul lavanya 905.17/1560 41.9%
    alpha 764.2/1427 46.44%
    uppal canary 1095/1654 33.79%
    please verify the figures( hope have not missed a room/miscalulated)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Thanks, vj_2211 . Though, i have not cross checked yr. calculations, but as per what u have calculated, the loading approximately has gone up from 32 % to 40 % now .

I know, guys invested in this project were looking at the pretty decent loading of 32 % & it becoming 40 % has come as a shock to many & this is certainly a fleecing by the builder . I am not defending the Builder here, but r u aware on the current loading in most of the projects in GGN ? If u look around, loading for most projects averages to about 40 %, +-, 2-3 %, though there r exceptions with lessor & higher loading also .

Loading of almost all the current projects in GGN being close to 40 %, does not in anyway justify Spire's actions .

The loading in my Unitech Vista 1890 sqft unit is 29% excluding balcony and 26% including balcony in carpet area but for Spire unit is 41% excluding balcony and 49% excluding Balcony which is totally unaaceptable. I bought the flat taking loading as a major factor and if they change the loading so signifantly its not acceptable by me.

P.S: I have bigger size rooms in Vista in 1890 sqft unit as compared to 2184 sqft Spire unit. I bought Spire and Vista at almost same time. Vista 3900, Spire 2710. The rate persqft carpet area as per new layouts is coming at 5313.72 for Spire and 5269.36 for unitech.

I and most of us bought spire only for their low rate. If the carpet area rate of Spire was more than unitech vista initially I wont have never gone for this shitty builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Team

Can someone share the link to Spire google groups.

I want to join the same to share numbers so that we can coordinate our visit to Spire Jasola office.
    CommentQuote
  • gaurav, u have a valid point there . As, i said, many people booked looking at the attractive loading & the price, but with all this turmoil, all calculations of many of us look to have gone for a toss . What was the loading ( without the balconies) in the previous/original layout ?

So, what is the way out ? Any suggestions ? Anybody looking to file a case against Spire ? If yes, i can be a party to it .

Btw, the extended date of payment of 3rd installment is 25th June . R guys paying by that time or no ( i have already paid ) ?
    CommentQuote
  • http://groups.google.com/group/spiresouth68-gurgaon

Originally Posted by oceanbluess
    Hi Team
    Can someone share the link to Spire google groups
    I want to join the same to share numbers so that we can coordinate our visit to Spire Jasola office
    CommentQuote
  • Giving Same layout after 15 days

Originally Posted by prateekg
    yes it is the same

spire is taking us for a ride. initially they sent this layout (which i posted) and after a few question by various customer they said that the layout was not final and another layout will come. After almost 15 days, they are giving the same layout saying that it just came in? what's going on???
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has number / email ids of Mr. B.S.Ghadwal or Ms. Jyoti?

I am trying to call them through the spire jasola board number and the standard reply i get it is that they are in a meeting.

I believe Mr. Ghadwal is heading the project and Ms. Jyoti is GM - CRM with spire.
    CommentQuote
  • In my view, A group of Persons should go to Spire Office first asd ask that increase should be allocated to Carpet area & super area in the same ratio ratio as was earlier, Other wise there should be some rebate give on the increased area to super area.

I builder is not agreed to this, then we should try for some legal action.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Hanshu
    In my view, A group of Persons should go to Spire Office first asd ask that increase should be allocated to Carpet area & super area in the same ratio ratio as was earlier, Other wise there should be some rebate give on the increased area to super area.

I builder is not agreed to this, then we should try for some legal action.

Builder trying all these tactics are very common , all the theories from the builders end about increase in density is all bullcrap , They are taking ppl for a big ride , and try to talk too the senior management about this and check what do they say about it , and if they also sing the same song , THen they should be asked to explain the same in writing from huda or something which Huda has issued that due to increase in density the super area of the aptts will increase.......

thats the most lame thing i have ever heard in REal estate
    CommentQuote