Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • looks like the construction will start soon .. does this indicate that all licenses and approvals r in place now
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    looks like the construction will start soon .. does this indicate that all licenses and approvals r in place now

so it looks like.. company claims all approvals have been obtained..
    even the LOI for next phase is expected any time soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Everything seems to be in place now.

Let's hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit & Manoj,

What do you think would be the price of these new towers in Spire..keeping in mind that the prices have significantly increased in the market and every tom dick and harry developer is coming up with 3500-4000 prices on SohanRoad and 3000-37000 on NH 8...

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    They are also expected to launch the new towers on the 6 acres which they acquired in the next 15 days..
    CommentQuote
  • With the project due for start of construction shortly, 3500 plus looks quite plausible.
    CommentQuote
  • Any unit available at Spire South for resale?

And what would be the likeliest price?

DLF New town heights 2650 psf with less than 1 year time for possession.

How would you rate that opportunity?
    CommentQuote
  • I think resale is for 2800/2850, which is likely to increase by a big margin on launch of new towers.

U need to crosscheck on the resale price , since news of all approvals of Spire South seems to be out in the market & that is likely to increase the resale prices.

DLF New town heights may be ready for possession in about 1 yr., but the supporting infrastructure ( roads, commercials , hospitals , schools etc etc ) would take much longer to be ready. U may need to hold it for 3/4 years plus to get a good ROI. This holds true for most properties of Sectors 81 and plus.

Originally Posted by amit2222
    Any unit available at Spire South for resale?
    And what would be the likeliest price?

DLF New town heights 2650 psf with less than 1 year time for possession.

How would you rate that opportunity?
    CommentQuote
  • chd has officially launched phase II in BSP 4150 with 400 inaugral discount......for next few weeks

It was launched alongside spire with the same price BSP arnd 2800....Spire is still 3050 and CHD will be soon 4150.....

We should expect good appreciation in Spire:bab (22):

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think resale is for 2800/2850, which is likely to increase by a big margin on launch of new towers.

U need to crosscheck on the resale price , since news of all approvals of Spire South seems to be out in the market & that is likely to increase the resale prices.

DLF New town heights may be ready for possession in about 1 yr., but the supporting infrastructure ( roads, commercials , hospitals , schools etc etc ) would take much longer to be ready. U may need to hold it for 3/4 years plus to get a good ROI. This holds true for most properties of Sectors 81 and plus.
    CommentQuote
  • We have to wait for another 6 months or so, for seeing the real appreciation in Spire , South.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja,

CHD has now got the license that why now it has lauched the project now 3750, price will be 4150 from 8th.

Do we expect similar firworks from spire when they lauch the project with license in the next 1-2 months...

Also prices now defies all logic....i wonder who will buy CHD which is just next to STP, has limited track record is a B grade builder 4150....

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    We have to wait for another 6 months or so, for seeing the real appreciation in Spire , South.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone help me? I am not able to open the private message sent to my inbox.

Rest of the earlier messages are working fine. Just that the one received today is not opening up. Any clues?

Also, any lead for investment in Spire South?
    CommentQuote
  • Was just speaking with a broker. Resale is now at 2950 , with very,very limited availability. No body is willing to sell & everybody is holding back , till the imminent & significant price increase expected on launch of the new towers .

Originally Posted by amit2222
    Can anyone help me? I am not able to open the private message sent to my inbox.

Rest of the earlier messages are working fine. Just that the one received today is not opening up. Any clues?

Also, any lead for investment in Spire South?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    chd has officially launched phase II in BSP 4150 with 400 inaugral discount......for next few weeks

It was launched alongside spire with the same price BSP arnd 2800....Spire is still 3050 and CHD will be soon 4150.....

We should expect good appreciation in Spire:bab (22):

It's bang opposite Unitech Exquisite which is presently going at 5500, sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Location wise , the negative of CHD is that it is adjacent to the STP & that would certainly affect it's price.

To be conservative , i would say that , we can look at levels of 3500/3600 plus for Spire , South , within the next 3 to 4 months.

Originally Posted by durb100us
    It's bang opposite Unitech Exquisite which is presently going at 5500, sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Location wise , the negative of CHD is that it is adjacent to the STP & that would certainly affect it's price.

To be conservative , i would say that , we can look at levels of 3500/3600 plus for Spire , South , within the next 3 to 4 months.

STP is there for Nirvana Country 2, Unitech Vistas & Exquisite too .

I avoided this project considering the same but later realized that people who booked it at 2800 in Feb 10 have been selling it for 3250 till last month very very comfortably.
    CommentQuote