Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

I understand that it normally comes in two to three months. It's expected in October.
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      I understand that it normally comes in two to three months. It's expected in October.
      I doubt that construction will start by december end / jan starting as Spire has collected only 10% so far (though i booked in may). As per the brochure construction will start with 40% of payment

Comment

oh in that case the project may take 4-5 yrs to hand over the possession ?

Comment

have u bought for self use prateekg

Comment

Have bought it for investment? As mentioned by MANOJa the rate is quite attractive for the location. Hope is that once construction starts there should be reasonable jump. However the big question is when will construction start?

Comment

I have also been thinking abt investng here but JV of Soni infratech+Spire+FDI is bit risky as even one of the partners to backout, then ppl invested here will be stuck.

Looking forward to hear investor's views.

Comment

Construction is to begin after 30 % payment. As per Spiire , 10 % has been paid & demand for another 10 % is being sent shortly. Rest 10 % would be demanded in November end , followed by allotment of apartments & then commencement of construction.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  Construction is to begin after 30 % payment. As per Spiire , 10 % has been paid & demand for another 10 % is being sent shortly. Rest 10 % would be demanded in November end , followed by allotment of apartments & then commencement of construction.
                  MANOJa - Not really. The brochure says construction starts on the next demand raised after completing 30% payment. So technically it is on 30% + 1 more payment. Am I missing something here?

Comment

Current BSP is 3050 , which i am told is going to be increased to 3250 very shortly. Another increase of 200 is planned near Diwali . BSP at the time of commencement of construction , is planned to be in the range of 3650/3750 , which would be in line or little less than equivalent properties on Sohna road.

Lets wait & watch.

Comment

hi,

i am new member in this forum and looking to book in spire south as end user...as far as i know from the agents...currently builder is not giving any fresh booking and the units can be only bought in resale....

is it true? can anyone pls guide me how i can book a 1590 unit without going for resale.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 29 2016, 09:44 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X