Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5742 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • That is decent & more within acceptable limits, amit001 . I should be receiving my revised layout in a day or two, let's see, what loading my apartment ( original-1519, now revised to 1890 ) has .

    Btw, what is the loading, if u include the balconies ?
    CommentQuote
  • Spire vs Chintels

    See the comparison between Spire and Chintels - Both have loading of 42% excluding Balconies. I showed both the layouts to my architect friend. This is what he has to say

    1. Theoretically loading is same for both the projects - 42% excluding balconies

    2. Layout of Chintels is much better leading to lesser wastage

    3. In spire because of outdated layout plan - lot of wastage in passage

    4. Balconies given for Spire is very big, bigger than any other plan in market; hence loading including balconies lower

    PS - I am extremely pissed off by Spire action of increasing the super area and I agree with what other members are saying th
    at we should fight really hard and make sure we are not taken for a ride.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Loading inc and excl balconies

    Note - Please note that the total area of all the balconies is an approximation provided by the architect. Once you get your layouts show it to an architect if possible.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Legal Action ?

    Once I threatened a builder with legal action, he threatened me back saying "Do you want your flat or not ?", such shameless and cunning are the builders in India, as they know that once there is any legal action, they can stop any work on the project and wait for court's decision ( which can take years and they can again challenge in higher court).

    This is not to discourage this group from taking any legal action, but just to share my experience. My advice will be to threaten higher management with legal actions first, before actually taking the legal course.
    Most of the recent court judgements have been in favor of residents .

    Originally Posted by jankit
    I agree with Amit Bhalla.

    Once a project goes to legal its stuck and doomed. Same is the case with media. Legal and Media should be used as threatening tool.
    Group should threaten with legal notice. Cite examples of builders like M.Tech to the management to drum in some sense in them. Tell them the lawyer we are consulting is one which stood against M.Tech and we might just hire him.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite agree to it . As, i said before, best way is to put pressure ( as a group, there r more chances of management hearing the group out & looking at the strength, somewhat buckling to the pressure ) & seek out a better compromise solution than currently being offered .


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    That best way out is to pressurize the management, as a group . By bringing up the news in the Media & by filing court cases, we may be harming our interests here . We need to weigh all the positives & negatives, before proceeding in any direction .

    Let's not act too smart - "Apne pave per khud kulhadi marna" wali kahwat ka replica na kar dena, mere Bhai .





    Originally Posted by shkhan
    Once I threatened a builder with legal action, he threatened me back saying "Do you want your flat or not ?", such shameless and cunning are the builders in India, as they know that once there is any legal action, they can stop any work on the project and wait for court's decision ( which can take years and they can again challenge in higher court).

    This is not to discourage this group from taking any legal action, but just to share my experience. My advice will be to threaten higher management with legal actions first, before actually taking the legal course.
    Most of the recent court judgements have been in favor of residents .
    CommentQuote
  • My 2 cents

    I do not advise members to go to court . If u donot like builder than best thing is to exit & invest somewhere else. just see below posting from another website.

    OMAXE NEW HEIGHTS
    Posted by Debasis Barman 27 May 2011

    I lodged a grievance against Omaxe to the Consumer Rights court for delay in getting approval and construction of Omaxe New Heights project. Today I received a letter from lawyer of Omaxe stating that I have harassed his client by lodging complaint. Moreover he mentioned that the project is fully approved and construction is going on full swing. So I have creating delay in the project by not paying the demands raised by Omaxe. So he told that if I don't withdraw my complaint Omaxe will take action against me.
    CommentQuote
  • WoW

    WoW...what a consumer friendly country.......

    Originally Posted by tinesha
    I do not advise members to go to court . If u donot like builder than best thing is to exit & invest somewhere else. just see below posting from another website.

    OMAXE NEW HEIGHTS
    Posted by Debasis Barman 27 May 2011

    I lodged a grievance against Omaxe to the Consumer Rights court for delay in getting approval and construction of Omaxe New Heights project. Today I received a letter from lawyer of Omaxe stating that I have harassed his client by lodging complaint. Moreover he mentioned that the project is fully approved and construction is going on full swing. So I have creating delay in the project by not paying the demands raised by Omaxe. So he told that if I don't withdraw my complaint Omaxe will take action against me.
    CommentQuote
  • Despite all the problems, "MERA BHARAT MAHAN":).

    Originally Posted by shkhan
    WoW...what a consumer friendly country.......
    CommentQuote
  • Well the layout is ridiculous. A kitchen of 165 sq ft. Almost 60% more than the two rooms.

    Really flexi plans...sleep in kitchen and cook in rooms

    Apologies but the situation is really bad and am not sure even talking to them could change these layouts or do something else
    CommentQuote
  • clerical error perhaps!!

    Originally Posted by prateekg
    Well the layout is ridiculous. A kitchen of 165 sq ft. Almost 60% more than the two rooms.
    Really flexi plans...sleep in kitchen and cook in rooms

    Apologies but the situation is really bad and am not sure even talking to them could change these layouts or do something else



    Hi
    Greetings

    Sorry but the kitchen is 124.63 and passage is 165.. check layout in amit01s' message

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings
    Sorry but the kitchen is 124.63 and passage is 165.. check layout in amit01s' message
    Cheers


    Any valid reason given by buider for these changes?? or is this just a trick to get more money from buyers?

    If builder has no valid reason to justify this change, this may create some negative sentiment in market for spire and apprecialtion may not turn great for next 1-2 yrs. For early exiters, this may be the right time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Any valid reason given by buider for these changes?? or is this just a trick to get more money from buyers?

    If builder has no valid reason to justify this change, this may create some negative sentiment in market for spire and apprecialtion may not turn great for next 1-2 yrs. For early exiters, this may be the right time.


    I believe right not every iinvestor is in a profit making situation.....


    I would suggest that if one wants to keep it moderately safe , then he should exit
    CommentQuote
  • Bhallaji - I wud still say its a good bet 3000

    Ansal is charging 2900 for sector 91

    Also as we can see above the loading in new layout is not different from the loading of chintels - excels attached above just need to go to the previous posts.





    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I believe right not every iinvestor is in a profit making situation.....


    I would suggest that if one wants to keep it moderately safe , then he should exit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prateekg
    Well the layout is ridiculous. A kitchen of 165 sq ft. Almost 60% more than the two rooms.
    Really flexi plans...sleep in kitchen and cook in rooms

    Apologies but the situation is really bad and am not sure even talking to them could change these layouts or do something else



    Prateek, apologies for quoting you but I wanted to share my thought.

    Layout Plan - Frankly I dont care about people who dont have a unit and are still bickering about layout plan, its funny actualy. But I am just wondering why people, who do have a unit, are unhappy with layout now? Did we not look at them when we booked here? Its nothing much different from original plan, so I am not too hassled with it. I stand by my decision.

    Super Area - does worry me but after information that loading of other projects is similar, it eases me a bit. Although not completly because of my stretched budget and expectation gap. I cant ignore I booked at a much below market rate too.

    Construction & Financing - Worries me a lot. If you are realy a part of this project please concentrate on pushing builder for these 2 things, I am not an expert but I am certain above two issues (if i may call them that) will be superseeded once contruction and bank finance starts.
    CommentQuote
  • Sabko dusre ki problems main maaze lene ki aadat hain...

    Some members see it as an opportunity to get back to people who said bad things about their project at one time or the other. All a part of the game. Everybody gets a chance.

    PS - We all spire investors are looking to get what we were promised from Spire. We appreciate the inputs given by people not invested there, but just trying to create panic on the back of misdeeds of the builders is also not helping us any bit
    CommentQuote