Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5743 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Depending on factors like floor and location/Tower, Rs.3100 is the going rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    DO not invest till the time monsoon arrives for this project.

    They have not started construction even at sector-106 projects.

    Some new members are trying to lure investors.

    wait till the time construction starts. They will take 8-10 years to complete the project.
    :bab (38):
    Spire is good for traders.


    Depends on an investor's perspective. Yes, you are correct to wait till construction starts to play it safe. But someone with a bigger appetite with risk would invest right now because:
    1) Less premium on lower specs (if the seller hasn't yet disbursed third installment). So, an 1890 sqft person will have to pay premium on 1890 rather than 2184 etc.
    2) Prices have been stagnant far too long due to incompetency of Spire in beginning construction. As soon as construction starts, prices will shoot suddenly.

    Again, its just how an individual perceives and you are in no way wrong in waiting till speculation becomes a fact.

    Cheers!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Boss there is no fight.

    It looks like a good deal at 3100.

    There are different view emerging from different members. Let the investor evaluate the project and decide.


    I understand the Resale price is around 3000 the moment...can someone tell me what was the original BSP of the project...
    Just trying to calculate the black white portion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    I understand the Resale price is around 3000 the moment...can someone tell me what was the original BSP of the project...
    Just trying to calculate the black white portion

    If you would've checked out the first few pages of this thread, you would've known by yourself. Original booking was done at 2400 but a lot of apartments were bought in 2790 psft as well. Depending upon original booking, you can have more white portion in 2790 psft resale option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    I understand the Resale price is around 3000 the moment...can someone tell me what was the original BSP of the project...
    Just trying to calculate the black white portion


    Guys help me to understand this more... Isn't the effective bsp of project now is 3400 ish ( with 15% increase in total area with no increase in usable area, there is 400Rs increase in psft cost). For an end user, 1500+ 2bhk size of spire will have to compete with 1100-1200 sft 2bhk of any other project. I was thinking to enter this project but this logic makes it a toss.
    CommentQuote
  • Look at Post #1908 of this thread . U might have yr. answers, unless, i am understanding yr. question wrong .

    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Guys help me to understand this more... Isn't the effective bsp of project now is 3400 ish ( with 15% increase in total area with no increase in usable area, there is 400Rs increase in psft cost). For an end user, 1500+ 2bhk size of spire will have to compete with 1100-1200 sft 2bhk of any other project. I was thinking to enter this project but this logic makes it a toss.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Look at Post #1908 of this thread . U might have yr. answers, unless, i am understanding yr. question wrong .

    Loading comparison is okay for investors. I am sure end-user will compare room sizes, living rooms and other usable areas before making any decison. In that sense, 1500+ 2bhk doesn't give anything more than a regular 1150-1200 size of other project and hence will command the same total price, if all other things like quality, location etc remain equal. End-user will see the total cost of ownership and not just bsp price. This is what I feel, many will have different view for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Unable to understand, if the loadings r similar, how would a 1200 sq. feet give a similar area to a 1500 sq feet one ?

    Maybe, i am not understanding u or u r trying to say something different ?


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Unable to understand, if the loadings r similar, how would a 1200 sq. feet give a similar area to a 1500 sq feet one ?

    Maybe, i am not understanding u or u r trying to say something different ?




    Manoja,

    This is due to large balcony(assumption since they havent given dimensions of balcony and it might actually turn out to be a minnow as we can't believe Spire) as compared to other projects and even more space loss due to outdated layouts which has lot of wastage in the passage.

    You would not find any 2 BHK larger than 1300-1350 sqft in whole gurgaon except Spire. This is truth and we have to live with this.

    -Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Manoja,

    This is due to large balcony(assumption since they havent given dimensions of balcony and it might actually turn out to be a minnow as we can't believe Spire) as compared to other projects and even more space loss due to outdated layouts which has lot of wastage in the passage.

    You would not find any 2 BHK larger than 1300-1350 sqft in whole gurgaon except Spire. This is truth and we have to live with this.

    -Gaurav

    You haven't checked out 2 bhks in Nirvana country then. Some are as big as 2000 psft. Loading is pretty standard for almost all builders and is in range of 30-40%. Though Spire's incompetency so far can't be ignored but I am not too fussy about their layouts. Again, its just a personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • For me, big balconies r assets than cramped one's . I like balconies, where if need be, i can sit down with family/friends for relaxation/drinks . Cramped balconies r just meant for hanging cloth lines .

    Again, a personal opinion, everybody has his or her preferences .

    Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Manoja,

    This is due to large balcony(assumption since they havent given dimensions of balcony and it might actually turn out to be a minnow as we can't believe Spire) as compared to other projects and even more space loss due to outdated layouts which has lot of wastage in the passage.

    You would not find any 2 BHK larger than 1300-1350 sqft in whole gurgaon except Spire. This is truth and we have to live with this.

    -Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Manoja,

    This is due to large balcony(assumption since they havent given dimensions of balcony and it might actually turn out to be a minnow as we can't believe Spire) as compared to other projects and even more space loss due to outdated layouts which has lot of wastage in the passage.

    You would not find any 2 BHK larger than 1300-1350 sqft in whole gurgaon except Spire. This is truth and we have to live with this.

    -Gaurav

    Guys - You are spot on and I share this view. I own a 1582 sq ft 2 BHK now and I am concerend that people would not want to live in a ~1600 sq ft 2BHK.
    I am banking on the flexi home concept where I should be able to change it to 3 BHK. Not sure how it will happen though as the unit numbers are allotted and how would they will be able to customize every unit.

    On a different note, I visited spire gurgaon today and Neha showed me the BBA. They plan to start sending it to folks who have made the payment. Also, she was 100% confident that construction would definitely start by end august (though this is not for the first time so not sure)
    there is some hope!!
    CommentQuote
  • BBA is a very positive step indeed......

    Hopefully it will bring the end to all the woes of investors in this project
    CommentQuote
  • .........also it would put an end to many guys here, who r just here for the purpose for putting negative comments .

    Originally Posted by amit001
    BBA is a very positive step indeed......

    Hopefully it will bring the end to all the woes of investors in this project
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend who is also invested in Spire.

    He has seen EC dated 21.06.2011 and Building plans approval dated 12.7.2011 himself...

    So this put end to all speculation on the approvals

    All the approvals are now in place.

    Big Hurdle closed...

    Great news for spire Investors
    CommentQuote