Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    3200 - 3250 is people are talking about. lets see if the deals start happening at this rate. I just want to understand, how BBA will push the rates towards 3400??
    should it not be construction at a fast pace which will be do the trick..
    RS

    Bhaiya jab ek JCB or do tractor rates ko 2950 se 3200 tak laa sakte hain then it is not a big deal if BBA can push it to 3400:bab (22):. Actually once a BBA is in place, atleast it will show that the company is serious in executing the project with a certain time frame in mind. So, a lot of speculators who are sitting on the sideline right now waiting for a positive development to jump in should produce a price spike. At the same time if new rates are announced at 3850 or so then don't be surprised to see 3400 as even dwarka properties are being launched at 3500-3600 levels now and price would be an attractive bet for a lot of people.
    Gurgaon market is all based on hype and speculation and let Spire put another JCB and a couple of more tractors to work and you will see new highs...lol:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Bhaiya jab ek JCB or do tractor rates ko 2950 se 3200 tak laa sakte hain then it is not a big deal if BBA can push it to 3400:bab (22):. Actually once a BBA is in place, atleast it will show that the company is serious in executing the project with a certain time frame in mind. So, a lot of speculators who are sitting on the sideline right now waiting for a positive development to jump in should produce a price spike. At the same time if new rates are announced at 3850 or so then don't be surprised to see 3400 as even dwarka properties are being launched at 3500-3600 levels now and price would be an attractive bet for a lot of people.
    Gurgaon market is all based on hype and speculation and let Spire put another JCB and a couple of more tractors to work and you will see new highs...lol:D

    Bhai sahab, point taken. Insha allah aisa hi ho
    CommentQuote
  • If construction starts in full swing shortly, expect prices of 3800+ on resale by year end ( +,- 1/2 months ) .

    My PoV ( as stated/predicted many times earlier), but please ignore it, if u think, this could be wrong .


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, i have an offer to sell my unit at 3150, but i am not interested ( not at least 4-5 months, after start of construction ) . This is the time to invest here & not exit .

    My PoV, many would not agree . Please ignore, if u don't agree .
    CommentQuote
  • now if i may ask , hw much maximum commission payback should be expected ? and also what is timely payment rebate in this ? and is the rebate given and adjusted on per installment basis or if one pays the entire installments on time then only the TPR would be given at the end ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    based on my life experiences

    How many years experience you have in RE? can you quote some example similar to this one?

    Mr. Psambher, sir..very junior in RE experience but do deal with humans everyday and always maintain that people are not born to 'cheat' and 'conspire'..and that faith has not landed me with bad things in life. Hence the post on my belief that things will not go down the drain. We appreciate your cautious commentary that is of value to all investors to choose their next steps wisely, but off late real progress have been made..so let's just have a balanced view of things and be fair to Spire.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (56):

    Originally Posted by Nirman.m
    Mr. Psambher, sir..very junior in RE experience but do deal with humans everyday and always maintain that people are not born to 'cheat' and 'conspire'..and that faith has not landed me with bad things in life. Hence the post on my belief that things will not go down the drain. We appreciate your cautious commentary that is of value to all investors to choose their next steps wisely, but off late real progress have been made..so let's just have a balanced view of things and be fair to Spire.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I am getting an offer of 3175 for my 1811 unit...should I sell it off or wait for 4-5 months to see the progress on the construction

    Kindly advice...
    CommentQuote
  • I think u r being under quoted . I got an offer for 3250 yesterday for my 1890 sq. feet unit .

    I think, u should not sell & hold on . Wait for some more time to reap the harvest . Don't spoil the harvest, by hurrying it up .

    My PoV, but do, what suits u best .


    Originally Posted by amit001
    Guys I am getting an offer of 3175 for my 1811 unit...should I sell it off or wait for 4-5 months to see the progress on the construction

    Kindly advice...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think u r being under quoted . I got an offer for 3250 yesterday for my 1890 sq. feet unit .

    I think, u should not sell & hold on . Wait for some more time to reap the harvest . Don't spoil the harvest, by hurrying it up .

    My PoV, but do, what suits u best .

    I agree, hold it. This the time to realise the real potential of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • With multiPle launches by unitech on spr 5000-5500 I think there is a lot of upside in this project with the resale price of 3200 this project will have access from the spr if construction pick up sPace there is lot of upside in the project Members what do u say.
    CommentQuote
  • Approach to project?

    Hi Team: Can anybody guide me on how to reach Spire?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Hi Team: Can anybody guide me on how to reach Spire?


    Keep going South on Sohna Road after crossing golf course extension. Once you cross GCX, the shops on left and right are part of Badshahpur. Once you cross Badshahpur ie all those shops will end, project is about 500 m from there. Slow down once you cross Badshahpur and keep your car on the right and take a U-turn on the first cut you see on your right. After taking a u-turn, go for about 100 m and you will see a small lane on the left. Take a left at this lane and you will start seeing signs/flags for Era project. Come to the end of this lane and take a right and within next 50 m you will find the project location. Don't miss out on the u-turn spot though. How you can identify that it is the correct spot is that 1) It is the first cut after Badshahpur and 2) Esencia project is on the left side of the road (about 100 m inside but you can only see some ground leveling work from Sohna road).
    Enjoy the trip and let us know your findings.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on the BBA ? When is it being sent by Spire ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Any news on the BBA ? When is it being sent by Spire ?

    after reading some of the posts here, I also checked with Spire. The reply is same i.e next 10 days...
    CommentQuote
  • Breaking News

    BBA have started to go out, as of now to those few who were able to put pressure or in emergency as claimed by Spire. Rest of us now realistically hope to get before month end.
    CommentQuote