Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Great news . Could u confirm the source of the information ?

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Breaking News

BBA have started to go out, as of now to those few who were able to put pressure or in emergency as claimed by Spire. Rest of us now realistically hope to get before month end.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great news . Could u confirm the source of the information ?

Sir,
    please see the discussion on Spire 68 Google group, taken a hint from there and spoke to a source in Spire.
    RS
    Group: SpireSouth68, Gurgaon | Google Groups

BBA?
    Topic: BBA?
    kartikeya Aug 11 07:09AM ^

Talked to Prabhakar Kinthala today and he said that BBA's have been dispatched and everyone or some of them have already received it except me and he said he would contact the CRM team to understand why I didn't get it. Has anyone got it already? Let me know too.
    Sent from ® on Airtel

-----Original Message-----
    Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 06:57:17
    To:
    Reply-To: spiresouth68-gurgaon
    Subject: Re: BBA?

This is typical of spire.
    I think realistically BBA would be done by september and construction would start by diwali.
    Hope they make progress and prove me wrong.

Sent from ® on Airtel

Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:23:12
    To:

Not yet !!
    The BBA was to come by July end. Wonder what has happened ?
    KKS

"Kunal Shrivastava"
    I haven't got it so far!

Sent from ® on Ai
    Topic: BBA?
    kartikeya Aug 11 07:09AM ^

Talked to Prabhakar Kinthala today and he said that BBA's have been dispatched and everyone or some of them have already received it except me and he said he would contact the CRM team to understand why I didn't get it. Has anyone got it already? Let me know too.
    Sent from ® on Airtel

Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 06:57:17
    To:

This is typical of spire.
    I think realistically BBA would be done by september and construction would start by diwali.
    Hope they make progress and prove me wrong.

Sent from ® on Airtel

Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:23:12
    To:

Not yet !!
    The BBA was to come by July end. Wonder what has happened ?
    KKS

"Kunal Shrivastava"
    I haven't got it so far!

Sent from ® on Ai
    CommentQuote
  • I am out of that Yahoo group now . Left it, there were some mad caps there .

Thanks for the clarification on the BBA .
    CommentQuote
  • Guys look at the Map for SPR and its connectivity with sector 68,69 etc

Spire south should have very good connectivity to the SPR....

Also it shud be very close to the Darbarpur road which will also lead to NH8

Darbarpur road will be a parallel road to SPR and will lead to NH8

Rates of new launches on sector 70 is 5000+

Rates of Tulip projects in sector 69 is 4000 +

Rates of Era in sector 68 is 4000

Resale rate of Spire South is 3150-3200

If everything goes as per plans and these morons start the construction..the upside could br 500-600 in short term and 1000+ in medium term and 1500-1800 in like 2-3 years....

Lets hope we get BBA soon and construction pick up pace than just having 2 JCB and handful of workers on the site....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Good Connectivity to SPR, NH8, Sohna Road

Check out the Map....

Originally Posted by amit001
    Guys look at the Map for SPR and its connectivity with sector 68,69 etc

Spire south should have very good connectivity to the SPR....

Also it shud be very close to the Darbarpur road which will also lead to NH8

Darbarpur road will be a parallel road to SPR and will lead to NH8

Rates of new launches on sector 70 is 5000+

Rates of Tulip projects in sector 69 is 4000 +

Rates of Era in sector 68 is 4000

Resale rate of Spire South is 3150-3200

If everything goes as per plans and these morons start the construction..the upside could br 500-600 in short term and 1000+ in medium term and 1500-1800 in like 2-3 years....

Lets hope we get BBA soon and construction pick up pace than just having 2 JCB and handful of workers on the site....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • RS are you invested in Spire South??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    RS are you invested in Spire South??

Sure, I am.
    CommentQuote
  • If any of the guys receive their BBA's, please post the receipt of the same here, so that everybody knows that this process ( by Spire ) is on for sure .
    CommentQuote
  • No comments on the location/future access relative to the current resale price of 3150-3200

Originally Posted by amit001
    Check out the Map....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Bhai, aacchi location hain & will have pretty decent connectivity, tabhi tao book kiya hain .
    CommentQuote
    No comments on the location/future access relative to the current resale price of 3150-3200

Actually, that arrow you have specified for sector 68 is not accurate. That whole area is sector 69. Sector 68 is on the other side of Teekli Road ie towards the right side of the curved road in the map you have posted. There will be a road from Spire to Teekli road and another one from Teekli road to Darbaripur road. So, overall location is not as good as depicted in the map but still it would not be too far off from all the prime properties on SPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj bhai the reason I am stressing it is - if things go as planned

Should one just sell this project at 3400-3500 when construction gets in full swing and make an exit, or can one hold it for year two and look for bigger premium...

May be we can wait and watch and see hows is the progress - what do you say
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for correcting dear...

see is it correct now...

Could you please mark the exact location on this map. I am trying to see the connectivity from SPR and Darbarpur road

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Actually, that arrow you have specified for sector 68 is not accurate. That whole area is sector 69. Sector 68 is on the other side of Teekli Road ie towards the right side of the curved road in the map you have posted. There will be a road from Spire to Teekli road and another one from Teekli road to Darbaripur road. So, overall location is not as good as depicted in the map but still it would not be too far off from all the prime properties on SPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it correct now?

Please check
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for correcting dear...

see is it correct now...

Could you please mark the exact location on this map. I am trying to see the connectivity from SPR and Darbarpur road

Hold on, I am on my ipad. I will try my best to draw something in a couple of minutes. Apologies, as I don't have too many tools installed on this.

Update: Uploaded pic. A bit off mark since I was trying to show commercial area in front of Spire South project. Location is as marked but the road curves and commercial area were accurate in earlier pics which I had uploaded on this thread.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote