Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

I was under teh impression that AN Buildwell will do the construction, isnt't it was finalized a long term back???

Comment

I want to be an optimist and hope the construction starts soon but by logic it sounds that it is still minumim 4-5 months away.

Rational of my thinking is the payment plan. construction is linked to 4th payment and not 3rd. Spire will raise the notice for 3rd payment and then get the BBA done. This process will take 2-3 months (given their efficiencies) so construction can only start after.

Even if we move to the next stage of BBA, I think the project would see an appreciation of another 5-7% but right now it is a very irritating wait
      Last edited by MANOJa; January 30 2016, 02:42 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        I was under teh impression that AN Buildwell will do the construction, isnt't it was finalized a long term back???
        I heard they is in discussion with ERA construction and ahluwalia contracts in addition to AN Buildwell.

Additionally final soil testing also yet to be done, that means foundation design yet to be done.

One relief is that in GGN they do not need any pile foundation. hence construction time for foundation will be less.

Comment

In"SPIRE"d

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi I am In"spire"d. Appears like a very good builder, very good location, very good price, very good design, very good management, very good prodigy.. too good isnt it???
          Any project they have probably completed and handed over title to the subscribers? Any appreciation in any completed project?
          I find too many projects in start up or initial stage, launched one after the other,, another one i just checked is
          ILD Grand Sector 37C, Gurgaon
          Is this spire or ILD or Spire and ILD?? already too many existing projects. Only project I could find actually delived is by may be ILD and that too a commercial project ILD Trade tower on Sohna Road. Whats it like? quality? appreciation etc,,
          Any reviews, ideas, suggestions, is it dark horse or black sheep?

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=1
          This is an open link and anybody can update information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS on the NPR (Dwarka expressway). Do visit the NEWSCENTER to check relevant news articles you might have missed.
          Also found another project SPIRE has collaborated in Gurgaon with TASHEE??!!! Spire must be a good company collaborating with so many companies and also going of its own.. Please throw your insight
          Check Tashee Group collaboration with tashee in South 68 and Central 106
          Do also updae information on
          https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=1

Comment

Has anybody to the site recently? One of the brokers told me that he has seen construction machinery including JCB for excavation already on the site

Can some body of you visit the site to confirm it

Comment

If this is true, it is great news .

As rvm said, please confirm this development .

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
              Has anybody to the site recently? One of the brokers told me that he has seen construction machinery including JCB for excavation already on the site

Can some body of you visit the site to confirm it
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

so how is the builder Spire? they are starting project in sector 103 . I am thinking to buy there, any feedback about developer please?

Comment

Hope it be a true news. But I doubt for start of construction/excavation with being so close to monsoon season.

Comment

I had a discussion with Spire executives on weekend. As per them the contractor has not yet finalised. And it will take 2-3months to start construction.

So, friends no need to be happy, As per me the construction can not start for next 4months, because we have to take care of the efficiency of these people and Rain!!

Comment

The contractor is ANB buildwell. It has been finalized long back.

Whats ur source Kumar

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X