Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Manoj bhai kis duniya main ho....Bhul jao

Even in sector 80 + vatiks is selling plots at 50 K and FLoors at 5 K +

Floors will come at near 5500 and Plots 55-60 K +
    CommentQuote
  • the numbers you mentioned definately are unrealistic( while hoping so much they were not) but such is the market today....

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, i am looking at floors at less than 4500 ( say, 42/4300 ) & plots at about 45 K . Maybe, these prices r unrealistic ( especially looking at, what is happening all around ).

Let's see, what finally comes . It's anybody's guess .
    CommentQuote
  • I know, that is why, i said prices quoted by me could be unrealistic, looking at the present conditions . If prices come, as per yr. guess, ek aur project ko meri " Ram Ram ".

Originally Posted by amit001
    Manoj bhai kis duniya main ho....Bhul jao

Even in sector 80 + vatiks is selling plots at 50 K and FLoors at 5 K +

Floors will come at near 5500 and Plots 55-60 K +
    CommentQuote
  • Any new facts, supporting this & similar assertions ?

Originally Posted by Tekzo
    My interaction with customer care (care?) reveals the following:

BSP: 3850/- psqft
    BBA: will be sent to the allotees with-in next 2 weeks.
    Construction: will gain momentum by Mid-september 2011
    Bank tie-up: will take around 1 month.
    CommentQuote
  • Just to share, I was traveling yesterday towards sohna Rd to have a look at SPR road for south park ( I have more or less decided to invest in that one). as it was raining moderately, I saw some traffic jam at the Rajiv chowk intersection and decided to take the tour some other day. I further traveled on NH8 for abt 2 Kms since I wanted to come back towards Delhi, I saw huge trafic jam. After struggling for an hour I saw massive water logging on the main NH8 which was scary. somehow a local told me to take a return on the wrong side lane and i manage to reach rajvi chowk some how.

If I ever had any desire to invest towards Manesar, Anant Raj and similar...has ended there and than. Considering the ground realities, the rates are crazy there. For that matter everywhere in GGN, still areas like GexnRd, Sohna RD are very much livable even today and SPR will be livable as soon as the projects are ready.

Considering all this, Spire south definitely has huge potential
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Just to share, I was traveling yesterday towards sohna Rd to have a look at SPR road for south park ( I have more or less decided to invest in that one). as it was raining moderately, I saw some traffic jam at the Rajiv chowk intersection and decided to take the tour some other day. I further traveled on NH8 for abt 2 Kms since I wanted to come back towards Delhi, I saw huge trafic jam. After struggling for an hour I saw massive water logging on the main NH8 which was scary. somehow a local told me to take a return on the wrong side lane and i manage to reach rajvi chowk some how.
    If I ever had any desire to invest towards Manesar, Anant Raj and similar...has ended there and than. Considering the ground realities, the rates are crazy there. For that matter everywhere in GGN, still areas like GexnRd, Sohna RD are very much livable even today and SPR will be livable as soon as the projects are ready.
    Considering all this, Spire south definitely has huge potential

I think you went to Honda chowk which has serious waterlogging issues in absence of a storm water drain. It has been in news since quite sometime and work in rectifying it should begin soon.
    Another piece of advice, avoid going towards Manesar in the following situations:
    1) During peak hours (massive jams at kherki daula toll).
    2) When it is raining.
    3) On a fine Sunday morning (because you will be stuck in traffic and cuss yourself on spoiling your Sunday):bab (59):.
    B/w what is the current resale in South Park ( I think it was around 5100) and how much payment has been made? I am seriously thinking of either South park or going for Crestview.
    CommentQuote
  • 30% payment has gone for Southpark arnd 30 lakhs...resale price of 5100-5200 in between...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    30% payment has gone for Southpark arnd 30 lakhs...resale price of 5100-5200 in between...

:( Colored money nahi hai. Will be difficult to get into this project.
    CommentQuote
  • U dont need coloured money for this project

30 lakh is all white plus 200-250 premium (may be less) in black which is just 3-4 lakhs
    CommentQuote
    U dont need coloured money for this project

30 lakh is all white plus 200-250 premium (may be less) in black which is just 3-4 lakhs

Amit ji 3-4 lakh ko sirf keh kar kyun mujh jaise gareeb ka mazaak uda rahe ho:D. j/k
    What do you feel will be a better bet. Buying South Park at this price or Crestview at comparable prices? Payment bhi spread out hogi and brokerage discounts/inaugural discount wagerah ke baad almost ek jitna padega.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai generally log black ke karan project avoid karte hain islie i said ki black componenet jada nhain hain....3-4 lakh easily white se black kar sakte hain by withdrawing

Southpark has better location...

even in crestview u will pay 30 lakh in 3 month..here you will be giving on day zero.. unitech takes 30% in 3 months and normally do the BBA in 1-2 months

Southpark is also approved from bank u can take loan from HDFC
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    :( Colored money nahi hai. Will be difficult to get into this project.

ggnkaaadmi,
    I almost decided on Crest view, till I came to know the actual location. I share this on this thread earlier also, South park is the place to be. I have worked hard to strike a deal, i hope if it comes thru (at very attractive pricing) will let you know thru PM.
    Since this will be the first project to be developed from the recently launched ones, should see genuine premium in short time to come. Colored money apne pass bhi nahi hai bhaiya, isi liye soch samajh kar chalna padega.
    As we can see on this thread loan bhi mil raha hai...
    CommentQuote
    bhai generally log black ke karan project avoid karte hain islie i said ki black componenet jada nhain hain....3-4 lakh easily white se black kar sakte hain by withdrawing

Southpark has better location...

even in crestview u will pay 30 lakh in 3 month..here you will be giving on day zero.. unitech takes 30% in 3 months and normally do the BBA in 1-2 months

Southpark is also approved from bank u can take loan from HDFC

Woh baat aapki sahi hai par situation alag alag bhi ho jaati hai kabhi kabhi. I don't want to keep this property till end and might be able to afford 30% of 2bhk without a bank loan. Isliye bank loan avoid karna hai. 30 waale main 30 bhi chahiye hoga aur uske upar 3-4 bhi jo ki sambhav nahi hoga.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    ggnkaaadmi,
    I almost decided on Crest view, till I came to know the actual location. I share this on this thread earlier also, South park is the place to be. I have worked hard to strike a deal, i hope if it comes thru (at very attractive pricing) will let you know thru PM.
    Since this will be the first project to be developed from the recently launched ones, should see genuine premium in short time to come. Colored money apne pass bhi nahi hai bhaiya, isi liye soch samajh kar chalna padega.
    As we can see on this thread loan bhi mil raha hai...

Location kya bilkul backside par hai wildflower country ke ?
    CommentQuote
  • abhi clear nahin hains ki kaha hogi
    CommentQuote