Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Pls correct ur facts...

JCB was send to site not more than 2 weeks back

Regarding JCB please refer post no. 2077 which 4 weeks old.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes my frnd you are right.. Accept my applogies...my mistake

No body is denying the problems with spire. But delibrately trying to do bad publicity because you want to settle score with Manoja is not right...

I will appreciate if you do not try to write and do bad publicity just because you have some past issues with him or nay body else
    CommentQuote
    Yes my frnd you are right.. Accept my applogies...my mistake

No body is denying the problems with spire. But delibrately trying to do bad publicity because you want to settle score with Manoja is not right...

I will appreciate if you do not try to write and do bad publicity just because you have some past issues with him or nay body else

You are puuting an allegation on me. Which is incorrect. I do not know why ppls are always having negative mind set.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok Sir..I am out of it...You are free to say what you want...

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
    Yes my frnd you are right.. Accept my applogies...my mistake

I believe its got nothing to do with any particular person , If manoj is putting his views on any of the projects , they are his views , HEs got the right to say anything he likes , dats his opinion , if one does not like it , IGNORE .

But all these comments coming from members , are their for spire not for anyone else , I still remeber manoj told us that It was a calculated risk , Then It can go both ways , isnt it....
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji, what u say is correct, but can u tell me, the fun in repeating the same story 10 times ?

Any special benefits/motives ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Bhalla ji, what u say is correct, but can u tell me, the fun in repeating the same story 10 times ?

Any special benefits/motives ?

Certainly I am not getting paid to say such things about spire....

so no real motive to be honest , However I was just putting in facts about what they have done till now , and there was a question asked around 10-15 posts back that why spire is cheaper then era and tulip...so went in the flow of conversation..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Certainly I am not getting paid to say such things about spire....

so no real motive to be honest , However I was just putting in facts about what they have done till now , and there was a question asked around 10-15 posts back that why spire is cheaper then era and tulip...so went in the flow of conversation..

Huge action, I missed it. One noteworthy thing is that people take real interest in the project. Friends I have managed to speak with someone who matters in Spire and hopefully meeting him next day or two.
    Will update and lets hope construction starts soon to settle all speculation to rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Experts like Manoj are invested in spire and tells other to invest in a branded builders.

I am not sure what is his definition of branded builder.

I got a personal message from amit001 to not to write against spire.

I am not sure is he a broker or investor.

If you have invested in a project than you must have done due diligence on your part before investment.

I think amit001 has invested on manoj advice and now suffering. ONLY way for him to support manoj.

Few of my friends in dwarka have invested in spire 106 project and are suffering. The reason for investments was low price but now like 68 project they need to pay extra for the same area.

This is builder's strategy to sell at a low price initially to have more no. of investors and jack the price later.

This forum is to guide the investors to invest in a partcular builder and project.

Some members are using this plateform to justify their own investments and misleading investors.

Psambher Bhai,
    Nice to see you back...with a difference this time. You always used to appear with a solid point or two and if I take bias out (if any) you sounded against the project with your own reasons.
    However this time you have not brought any new idea,point or logic to the table and are reacting to someone who has not said anything directly or indirectly of late to invest here.
    as far as PM from anyone, I am of the opinion that yes one can PM...however not to suggest anything.
    I am an investor here and still would like your ACTIVE participation.
    Also no one is responsible for anyone's so called sufferings...jiska paisa uska decession.
    I do not agree that this forum is to guide the investor in anyway, open platform to air views and draw your own conclusions.
    It will be interesting to see how Spire will Jack the price now...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have invested in Spire & have stated "n" number of times that my investment is a calculated risk .

Please continue with yr. Ramlila . Everybody knows the purpose of it .

......& LOL, why only amit001, all people who have bought in Spire have invested on my comments .

Rest of the points have been answered before ( but i can understnad yr. need to raise them again & again )

Good argument and you are known for this.

From investments now it has become a calculated risk.

Those invested on your advice still think it is a investment.

Don,t fool the poor investor just for the sake of few bucks.

May I know your advice for new investors to invest in spire project.

If it is calculated risk than investor should not invest in spire to losse their hard earned money.

I need a direct answer either yes or no to invest in spire. Do not reply like a politician( Yes+NO). or you may say REPEAT POST like in your previous post
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think fight amonst the members matter anyhow.

The point to be known before investing in this project is that this is a risky project.

And because of the risks involved it is available at the discount.

Now it depends upon the risk appetite of people whether they have that. If they can take risk this project is capable of giving great returns.

But you would have to be patient enough to live up with red tapism of Spire Management

If you dont have risk appetite better go for other options.

-Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I am pretty sure if Spire management would've been as active as posts on this thread, we would've received possession letter by now.

I sincerely wish that their management takes a cue from us :)
    CommentQuote
  • I have been always saying that i took a calculated risk . Read Bhalla's post on this below . If u cannot understand plain English, not my fault . This proves that u r here for the sake of getting into fights, but yr. preparation for that is like a 2nd Class kid sitting for IAS Examinations .

Can u tell me, who all r invested on my advise here or r u hallucinating again ? Old habits die hard .

U r the one who is fooling the investor here . I am just stating facts .

The advise, i give on Spire is available on this thread . Take out time to read it .

U r the politician here & the forum is littered with yr. lies, which has been caught several times red handed . Few examples ( so that u do not need to jog yr. memory much ) -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page48?t=6710&page=48

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/5654-npr-northern-peripheral-road-dwarka-expressway-gurgaon-updates/page64?t=6710&page=64

Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - When is the Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road) starting?

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-when-dwarka-gurgaon-super-expressway-northern-peripheral-road-starting-6710-page68.html#post185056

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon/t-bubble-may-set-burst-again-16152-page10.html#post184643

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I believe its got nothing to do with any particular person , If manoj is putting his views on any of the projects , they are his views , HEs got the right to say anything he likes , dats his opinion , if one does not like it , IGNORE .

But all these comments coming from members , are their for spire not for anyone else , I still remeber manoj told us that It was a calculated risk , Then It can go both ways , isnt it....

Originally Posted by psambher
    Good argument and you are known for this.

From investments now it has become a calculated risk.

Those invested on your advice still think it is a investment.

Don,t fool the poor investor just for the sake of few bucks.

May I know your advice for new investors to invest in spire project.

If it is calculated risk than investor should not invest in spire to losse their hard earned money.

I need a direct answer either yes or no to invest in spire. Do not reply like a politician( Yes+NO). or you may say REPEAT POST like in your previous post
    CommentQuote
  • BBA Status

Any Update on BBA Status? Did any one get hold of Spire Management?
    CommentQuote