Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Friends,

I spoke to Neha yesterday, as per the information shared, the BBA document was ready last week, but there were some clause (I do not know which one) was mis-typed, so the entire set of BB document were need to be reprinted.

She told that their traget to finish the printing work by yesterday itself and courier all BBA by next wednesday.

She also informed that the contractor has beed finalized (the name was not shared), but yet to be awarded. The tentitive date of finalization of construction contract is by end to Oct-11.

The expected date of start of constructio is end of Oct, but she was insisting on 3 yrs after sighning of BBA.

Can somebody enquired about the EDC rate, which other builders are charging, specially for new projects in Gurgaon, or does somebody can arrange the notification copy from Government? Based on all this we can chase Spire..

At this time we all saw the news article of times of india which somebody posted few months back..

Also friends I propose of constitute a group officially, who can represent the entire buyer group and interact with Spire management time to time, for different issues to protect our interest time to time, before the project is hended over.

As we all experienced during last few months that, all of us broke their heads with Spire CRM, but vey few could (I am not sure how many) penetrate to meet the top management!!
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers have already received the BBA. They are following up on hourly basis.

The construction contarct has not been finalized.

Digging is being done by management in spare time.
    CommentQuote
  • RS and myself have received the BBA....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    RS and myself have received the BBA....

100%...this reprint business we need to confirm though.
    CommentQuote
  • Fantastic Info

Hi Mr Sambher how can we miss you , your pearls of wisdom are in valuable in this inflation driven times..
    what a pity that you cant market them. BTW are the spire getting paid for the over time they are putting in for digging!!!!
    Originally Posted by psambher
    Brokers have already received the BBA. They are following up on hourly basis.

The construction contarct has not been finalized.

Digging is being done by management in spare time.
    CommentQuote
  • suspension

Manoj Mishra has been suspended again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Manoj Mishra has been suspended again.

Oh...kab...kaise...kahan...kaun...thoda prakash dalen ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Oh...kab...kaise...kahan...kaun...thoda prakash dalen ;-)

heheehhehe , THe debate continues
    CommentQuote
  • This project looks good but only concern is the start of construction works at site.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends to me it appears that the excavation is at Era's site. I am attaching the pics taken day before yesterday. There is no denying in the fact that the location is brilliant. The project has huge potential (provided the issues surrounding it are cleared).

P.S. Im neither a broker nor an investor in the project. I am new to the forum but have been in GGN since the only visible milestone on the Golf Course road was the Vertex/Hewitt building. Visited the spire south site out of sheer curiosity.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody taking this up ( reduction of EDC/IDC ) with Spire ???? Does anybody have the revised EDC/IDC charges, as being charged by the Builders, after the downward revision ?

We need some serious discussions on this & also on monitoring the progress of the start of the construction & actual construction, as it progresses .

Request, please ignore the guys, who r hell bent on bringing a bad name to this project .

rs - did u speak to Spire on that reprinting thing of the BBA, as mentioned by one member ?

Originally Posted by sgipec
    Is BBA mentions anything about EDC charges ? I think it should be there, if it is, can anyone confirm how much they are charging for EDC as per BBA.

At some point we need to get in talks with Spire for reduction of EDC charges also as declared by Haryana Govt .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Anybody taking this up ( reduction of EDC/IDC ) with Spire ???? Does anybody have the revised EDC/IDC charges, as being charged by the Builders, after the downward revision ?

We need some serious discussions on this & also on monitoring the progress of the start of the construction & actual construction, as it progresses .

Request, please ignore the guys, who r hell bent on bringing a bad name to this project .

rs - did u speak to Spire on that reprinting thing of the BBA, as mentioned by one member ?

Indeed I spoke to two different guys in Spire, they both say this is absolute rubbish. One guy started to laugh as soon as i mentioned reprint...
    Also Spire is not foolish to give us BBA if there was any issue. If anyone has doubt let them have...and come and have a coffee with me and have a look ;-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja,
    please tell us the new EDC/IDC ruling, accordingly take it up.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • http://tcpharyana.gov.in/Public%20Notice-Revised%20EDC%20Gurgaon.pdf

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Manoja,
    please tell us the new EDC/IDC ruling, accordingly take it up.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • As per my information, it is not a reprint of the BBA but another affidavit/annexure that the spire wants us to sign, probably something to do with the flexi-home concept (disclaimer: all hear say!)

T
    CommentQuote