Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

if it's really 106, There is a separate thread for that

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...070-page4.html

In any case there was no need to go to site to look at the construction, The aprovals are not in place yet for that project, even the allotment is not yet made....construction to bahut dur ki baat hai

Comment

When Earth as a builder is forced to change sizes of its flats.(because of govt. approvals involved) Manoj posts it as a fraud builder and ask people not to get misguided .

What about Spire.sing same parameter as per Manoj , Spire is a bigger fraud compnay.Guruji himself got misguided this time.

Anytime anyday Earth is a better brand than Spire.Spare some time out of your PC and talk to people .
      Last edited by MANOJa; January 30 2016, 02:55 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

WTF

Now the sizes have changed? WTF. Mera unit jo 2700+ usko kya hoga....

Comment

Originally posted by DivyanshuG View Post
          as per my understanding the project is already sold out? may be not?
          Spire wont help it, even if you call the CRM they would say its sold out and wont help further.
          But the marketing associates at Spire Office, Vipul Agora, Gurgaon have requests from people who want to sell their units. They help the buyers to purchase these apartments.

I bought one my unit from a broker and paid commission to broker.
          The Spire employee told me that they have units and sellers information with them. The prospective sellers call or visiting Spire offices to sell units.
          So one one friends needed an apartment I took him to SPire office in Gurgaon and he bought directly with help of Spire guys without paying the bounty to dealers.

Comment

Originally posted by DivyanshuG View Post
            One question comes to my mind

Spire have increassed the unit sizes, From where this extra area came from? Units are already allocated, Now if Spire is sticking with that allotment made , that means we have same number of units / floor & same number of floor per tower, same number of towers? How can they have extra area on same plot size?
            Valid question and should be enquired from the builder.
            Have unit sizes also changed for those who bought in towers sold by Tashee, or this change is only for phase-1 customers?

Comment

Minutes of meeting with Spire CRM - Gaurav

Some google group members visited SPIRE Gurgaon office today to raise concerns. Following are main points:
              1. Different % increase in unit sizes: This is dependent on the respective towers. All unit sizes have been increased (some investors raised concern that there are few people for whom there has been no size increase - according to CRM this is not the case)
              2. Approvals: CRM showed us a copy of the EC and Zoning plan. (Technical documents which at least I couldn't understand). The EC document is one that I have already seen somewhere on the internet before. Also, some investors claimed that the Zoning plan is also available online (would be great if some one could provide the links on this forum)
              3. Floor plan: Floor plan would be shared in the next couple of days. Investors claimed that they wouldn't pay until the floor plans are available - the CRM replied that he'd for sure provide the floor plans in next 2-3 days.
              4. Payment: All of us unitedly demanded that we'd only pay the amount due, as per the initial size/rate. Rest of the amount (Amount A on the DL) should be adjusted in 4th instalment or on BBA. CRM reply: management is discussing several adjustment options and would provide an update in next couple of days.

We also said that our payment would depend on the outcome of 3 and 4 above, so let's see what we get to hear back in the next couple of days.

It's pathetic that SPIRE is now looking into these grudges, any sane management would have pre-empted this before a cost increase and provided options to investors.

To see it positively, not all is too bad here - things are at least moving. I would still hold the investment as it has a decent promise.

Comment

jamieB , great feedback .

.......& many thanks to all the guys who took out time from their busy schedules & went to meet Spire guys .

Yes, to look at it positively, things look to be moving .

Guys, please update on Point 3 & 4, as soon as u have something on it .

.......& do u any feedback on the area increase - carpet area viz. super area ?
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

.......& many thanks to all the guys who took out time from their busy schedules & went to meet Spire guys .

manoj bhai...... which units in which towers are most in demand ??? and which are actually good ,, and any idea if one buys in resale right now , what kind of upfront payment would be involved /?

Comment

i WOULD LOOK AT IT POSTVELY ATLEAST THINGS ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AND ALL APPROVALS EC ZONING PLANS BUILDING PLANS HAVE BENE APPROVED...WE SHUD BE HAPPY

AREAS HAVE INCREASED BUT STILL OVERALL PROGRES IS POSITIVE

Originally posted by jamieB View Post
                    Some google group members visited SPIRE Gurgaon office today to raise concerns. Following are main points:
                    1. Different % increase in unit sizes: This is dependent on the respective towers. All unit sizes have been increased (some investors raised concern that there are few people for whom there has been no size increase - according to CRM this is not the case)
                    2. Approvals: CRM showed us a copy of the EC and Zoning plan. (Technical documents which at least I couldn't understand). The EC document is one that I have already seen somewhere on the internet before. Also, some investors claimed that the Zoning plan is also available online (would be great if some one could provide the links on this forum)
                    3. Floor plan: Floor plan would be shared in the next couple of days. Investors claimed that they wouldn't pay until the floor plans are available - the CRM replied that he'd for sure provide the floor plans in next 2-3 days.
                    4. Payment: All of us unitedly demanded that we'd only pay the amount due, as per the initial size/rate. Rest of the amount (Amount A on the DL) should be adjusted in 4th instalment or on BBA. CRM reply: management is discussing several adjustment options and would provide an update in next couple of days.

We also said that our payment would depend on the outcome of 3 and 4 above, so let's see what we get to hear back in the next couple of days.

It's pathetic that SPIRE is now looking into these grudges, any sane management would have pre-empted this before a cost increase and provided options to investors.

To see it positively, not all is too bad here - things are at least moving. I would still hold the investment as it has a decent promise.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

Thanks Manoj - I have not been a frequent contributor to this forum, though have pitched in with focussed replies whenever I felt that unnecessary bad word was being spread on the project. Being based out of Gurgaon, I think the least I could do was to visit SPIRE whenever required.

Would also like to point some other positives to counter some bad mouthing spread on this forum regarding the project:
                      1. Why would a company that wanted to dupe its customers, open an office 8 kms from the site when they already had an office in Delhi?
                      2. Why would a company wait for 7 months to raise its 3rd Demand when it could have done so in 90 days?
                      3. Where in Gurgaon you'd get a CLP project situated just 200m off a 6 lane operational highway at 3k? (I have seen sites for CHD, Tulip, GPL so please don't tell me that)

Points above do not discount the negatives, vis. CRM (which by the way has improved considerably), transparency and unexpected delays. But such is the scene with property almost everywhere (look at all the high rises on GC road with all floors constructed since past 3 years and yet no possession in sight).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X