Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For an investor unless you know that developer is some nukad ka dealer and wont run away...delay is not necesarily a bad thing....

Vatika projects on NH8 were launched in 2008, in 2011, the progres has been very slow, for some projects almost negligible...still they have seen great appreciation and are still one of th better buy in the entire lot on the NH8

For Spire once construction starts, people will feel they missed the opportunity as they were getting a project in 3100-3200 on the main Sohna Road....

Era has launched new towers with units starting from 1.5 cr..in Spire one can get a 1800 sq ft 3 BHK in less than 60 lakhs....

But I agree there are risk and for people who have limited risk appetite shoud wait till construction to be safe....

I wont recommend spire as a builder to any body and may never invest in any of their future project but at 3100, there is a lot of money to be made in this project, when ever there is visible construction on thr ground....

My POV, you may disagree with me..

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • DEAR I BOUGHT GURGAON 21 3 BHK 1733 RESALE AT 3000 RATE

PARK FACING 9TH FLOOR
    CommentQuote
  • Great .. Congrats again.. Location of this project is very good... and construction has also reached till 8th floor - 12th floor I guess..

Originally Posted by abhay1991
    DEAR I BOUGHT GURGAON 21 3 BHK 1733 RESALE AT 3000 RATE

PARK FACING 9TH FLOOR
    CommentQuote
  • I agree , its a good decison

Originally Posted by manu813
    Great .. Congrats again.. Location of this project is very good... and construction has also reached till 8th floor - 12th floor I guess..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    PARK FACING 9TH FLOOR

Congrats. Location of the project is good and you got it at decent rate.
    What is the PLC for your unit?
    CommentQuote
  • How much payment has gone to the Builder, like what was the total payment made by u ? ...............& which Sector is this ?

Originally Posted by abhay1991

PARK FACING 9TH FLOOR
    CommentQuote
  • Before commenting, ppl should visit the vatika contruction site. They will know how much work vatika has done. This is a huge township and ppl should not compare with Spire south. Spire south is a very-2 small project if you compare with vatika. It si 2 years now for Spire south and untill now no works has started. A lot of rsik is involved in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder, what blunder Spire has committed, so that people r changing statements or is it something else ( if u hit at the project i am invested in, i would hit back with double force. LOL:D)?

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    This project looks good but only concern is the start of construction works at site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I wonder, what blunder Spire has committed, so that people r changing statements or is it something else ( if u hit at the project i am invested in, i would hit back with double force. LOL:D)?

Actually people should not compare Vatika with spire south. If spire is a small project it will come up fast as well once construction starts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Actually people should not compare Vatika with spire south. If spire is a small project it will come up fast as well once construction starts.

You are right. But the question is wheb the construction work will start???
    CommentQuote
  • i still maintain that this project is having good location and very good resale price. But only concern is construction work at site. I will be happy to see the other side of stroy for the projects where I am invested even if it comes with tripple force. I am in a public forum and not at a war front.
    CommentQuote
  • Change of statements within days doesn't reflect that attitude .

Dikhane ke aur khanne ke daat different hain .
    CommentQuote
  • 3 Posts ( 2 r quoted & one is just a few posts behind this post ) in three projects, where i am invested in . LOL:D. Looks like a problem much bigger than daat ki problem . Something to do with the mind, i guess .

--------------------------------------------------------
    16 Minutes Ago #1482 - Add Post To Favorites
    Agastya07
    Veteran Member

My Mood:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by newguyre
    agree with AMITMM.. PG is very good considering the density greenery and club with 40k Sq ft...WOW

While PH will be like janta flats compared to PG...too dense already 75 towers in place. lot more expected in future....
    I fully agree with you. PG is much better than PH.

---------------------------------------------------------------

2 Minutes Ago #565 - Add Post To Favorites
    Agastya07
    Veteran Member

My Mood:

Varulal, Good you pointed out this news. I have seen some post in this forum for Unitech, DLf, Jaypee etc. that their share prices have drop down. But no has mentioned for anant Raj. currently Ranatraj share values are at low level.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Change of statements within days doesn't reflect that attitude .

Dikhane ke aur khanne ke daat different hain .
    CommentQuote
  • i just received BBA this morning.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news aayi hain - abhi ladne waale bhi aaenge, jo kab se nishana lagane ke lie baithe hain :bab (45):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote