Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, quite correct . Though, i paid the full amount ( my area increased by about 24 % +, but less than 25), later on, i did take a mail from Spire that area beyond 15 % will not be charged & the excess payment made by me will be adjusted in the next installment .

    Originally Posted by rs2507
    You are right the area over 15% will come as discount. Did you received a revised demand note for 3rd installment? if not and you have paid for total increase, you should ask for a letter which they are giving.
    the letter will clearly show the increased area as discount.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • rs Bhai, do recheck, there is an option on customization on number of bedrooms . I have an old brochure with me & it clearly shows this .

    Please check from Spire guys too, if possible .


    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bhalla JI,

    For each size they will give 4 standard options, one can choose any one. However you will not be able to change the number of Bed rooms but layout of the flat.
    Moreover owners will be free to have flooring/bath fittings etc as per choice on additional cost if going beyond the specifications.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rs Bhai, do recheck, there is an option on customization on number of bedrooms . I have an old brochure with me & it clearly shows this .

    Please check from Spire guys too, if possible .

    Is it so, Will check. This will be a good thing since spire sizes are big and things can be maneuvered a bit.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Bhai...mera dil kar raha hai lene ka....kitne % payment chali gayi....detail do na zara iski...aur kisi ko bechna ho to contact kar lena...PSAMBHAR bhai batana agar koi bechta ho to...:):)
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, payment check karni padegi, would let u know shortly/tomorrow ( having a drink, don't feel like opening the details ) .


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newguyre
    Manoj Bhai...mera dil kar raha hai lene ka....kitne % payment chali gayi....detail do na zara iski...aur kisi ko bechna ho to contact kar lena...PSAMBHAR bhai batana agar koi bechta ho to...:):)

    only 30% payment has gone...BSP was between 2350 to 2750...no immediate demand
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya Manoj bhai bade khiladi hai...ab kaun kaun se payments yaad rakhenge...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newguyre
    Manoj Bhai...mera dil kar raha hai lene ka....kitne % payment chali gayi....detail do na zara iski...aur kisi ko bechna ho to contact kar lena...PSAMBHAR bhai batana agar koi bechta ho to...:):)


    30% payment jaa chuki hai. Psambhar ji ko contact karo, he would get you a deal for 2900-3000. Mehanga khareedne ka mann ho to mera 4000 main le lo :D. As someone had said in ATS forum, ask for future price in present time so I am heeding to that gyaani's advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Is it so, Will check. This will be a good thing since spire sizes are big and things can be maneuvered a bit.

    Yes, you have option to choose 3 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms in bigger sizes like 2183 etc.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. A good one . Loved it .:bab (56):

    Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    30% payment jaa chuki hai. Psambhar ji ko contact karo, he would get you a deal for 2900-3000. Mehanga khareedne ka mann ho to mera 4000 main le lo :D. As someone had said in ATS forum, ask for future price in present time so I am heeding to that gyaani's advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Yes, you have option to choose 3 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms in bigger sizes like 2183 etc.

    This will be great flexibility...Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Nahi Bhai, asiey baat nahi hai, too tired to get the details, which r on the other laptop & after a couple of drinks, really looking to relax .

    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bhaiya Manoj bhai bade khiladi hai...ab kaun kaun se payments yaad rakhenge...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    This will be great flexibility...Thanks

    ggnkaaadmi,
    Have you also received your BBA and the customization agreement? what do you have to say
    CommentQuote
  • I think u have flexibility for all sizes . ggnkaaadmi Bhai, do cross check & confirm .

    Originally Posted by rs2507
    This will be great flexibility...Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    ggnkaaadmi,
    Have you also received your BBA and the customization agreement? what do you have to say


    Didn't receive it till Wednesday. Whole family is on an outing so don't know about Thursday or Friday. Knowing Spire, I doubt they would've sent mine by now. Thinking of meeting them at Gurgaon office sometime next week.
    CommentQuote