Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Reason for increase in Super Area

As per Spire the reason for the over 15-20% increase in the size of the dwelling unit as well as the corresponding cost was due an increase in the upper limit of the residential density notification [vide Notification No.CCP (NCR)/ FDP(G)-2011/1386 dated 24th May, 2011] announced by the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana (DTCP) from 250 persons per acre to 300 persons per acre. The developer informed that they had to increase the size of the dwelling unit on the basis of government/ regulatory directives. The developer handed over a DTCP Public Notice copy to the buyers for the same.

Does it make any sense??

Comment

Above doesn't, but even if it does, what is the justification of negligible or zero increase in the carpet area & all the increase is in the super area ?
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        As per Spire the reason for the over 15-20% increase in the size of the dwelling unit as well as the corresponding cost was due an increase in the upper limit of the residential density notification [vide Notification No.CCP (NCR)/ FDP(G)-2011/1386 dated 24th May, 2011] announced by the Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana (DTCP) from 250 persons per acre to 300 persons per acre. The developer informed that they had to increase the size of the dwelling unit on the basis of government/ regulatory directives. The developer handed over a DTCP Public Notice copy to the buyers for the same.

Does it make any sense??
        It is actually the other way around.............

When the density of the area is increased , that gives the developer to make smaller flats as compared to bigger ones

Let us come to the tome of around 2007 end -2008 , when DLF launched New town heights , Raheja Launched Navodaya , Ramprastha launched Edge towers , BPTP Park serene was there , If you see the sizes of all of them , they are comparatively bigger sizes when compared to newer launches .....
        At that time the density was around 100 or might be 140 and it was then increased to 250 that that gave the developer the chance to make smaller aptts since they could get more no. of aptts in the same area.....

So the bottom line is increasing the density of the area helps in decreasing the size of the aptt to make it affordable..

and now spire is fooling ppl time and again that for this or that reason , I may sound bitter right now , But lemme know if the construction starts in 6 months from today ................

They still havent got any plans approved and are just collecting money to make sure they have enough money to pay to HUDA officials to get the sanctioned plans...........

Comment

Bhalla sir your above mentioned point is correct.

I would request you to to spread false information here.. many members have personally gone to Spire office and have seen all the approvals themselves.

Also as far as i know a developer can not raise the 3rd installment unless approvals are in place thats why spire took such a long time to ask for the 3rd installment...

Spire has been very unprofessional and may be trying to take the investors for a ride but do not over exaggerate stuff due to unknown reasons.

I would be thankful to you.

Comment

If the construction starts in the next 6 months.. wil you tranfer your booking in Chintels to me

Written on a lighter note..take in the right spirit sir
            Last edited by amit001; June 5 2011, 12:26 PM.

Comment

If the construction starts in the next 6 months.. wil you tranfer your booking in Chintels to me

Sab lele yaar , Maine kaunsa upar leke chale jaana hai chintels ka flat.........

lol

Comment

amit001, kucch accha project managa hota, Chintels ki jagah .

I understand Bhalla Sahab has many investments & he can offer u many options .

Said in the lighter vein, no offense to anybody .

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

bhalla sahab dil khush kar diya aapki reply ne...

Cheers Mate - Keep the attitude going..we need it in the forum...

Comment

I had spoke to Ms. Neha on Last firday, for the revised layout. I had received the same from her for 1590unit. What I found that other that incresing a utility balcony and a corridor at the entrance ther are no change in the area. All othet sizes are same.

Then I called har, as per her this is not the final layout (may be), and the layout will be shown or provided at the time of BBA, around end of the month.

In my opinion Gurgaon office can not give us a proper answer. Are anybody interested to meet their higher management is Jashola office to clarify this matter in detail.

If yes, let us find a modality for the same

Comment

Originally posted by KUMARD4E View Post
                      I had spoke to Ms. Neha on Last firday, for the revised layout. I had received the same from her for 1590unit. What I found that other that incresing a utility balcony and a corridor at the entrance ther are no change in the area. All othet sizes are same.

Then I called har, as per her this is not the final layout (may be), and the layout will be shown or provided at the time of BBA, around end of the month.

In my opinion Gurgaon office can not give us a proper answer. Are anybody interested to meet their higher management is Jashola office to clarify this matter in detail.

If yes, let us find a modality for the same
                      what is the status for bank loans for this project , Have they approached any bank to initiate the approval status for funding ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X