Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • U r wrong . It is a temporary lull .

"kutte ki poonch 12 saal bottle mai daal ke rakho fir bhi tedi ki tedi hi rehti hai."

Originally Posted by rs2507
    001 bhai,
    I do not see any detractors for sometime here :-))) samajdar log hain.
    Aur bhaiya aam khane ke liye kuch to wait karna padta hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    U r wrong . It is a temporary lull .

"kutte ki poonch 12 saal bottle mai daal ke rakho fir bhi tedi ki tedi hi rehti hai."

Boss, flats search kar rahe honge...busy may be
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Yes, from what I know of Tashee parchi is of 43,500 to 44,500 psqyd. Eros ki parchi November-December main shuru hogi. 25-30K par hoti to main sochta but at this price and that too parchi is a no-no for me as well.
    One of your threads about missing out on properties reminds me of Ansal Esencia jiski maine parchi nahi li :( (parchi ki wajah se..lol). Now when I see rates of 50k, I remember the day I came to know of its parchi deal.:)

Bhaiya,
    aap log to gazab ho...kya kya study karte ho...Good
    CommentQuote
  • Guys check out the spire website

Amazing

Welcome to SPIREEDGE
    CommentQuote
  • Recognised as the “World’s Best Office Development” at the International Property Awards 2009 (San Diego, USA) Spire Edge’s iconic architecture, various mainstream green features, flexible and scalable offices, scalable parking, 28-day water back-up, expo centre, auditorium, club and business suites are just some of the features that make it one-of-a-kind development in the region.
    CommentQuote
  • If they can do even 30% of whar they have done in spire edge..it will be great
    CommentQuote
  • Don't worry, this project is their first residential project & they would want to showcase it & should deliver a product, which is at least at par with the standard/decent products of GGN .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Recognised as the “World’s Best Office Development” at the International Property Awards 2009 (San Diego, USA) Spire Edge’s iconic architecture, various mainstream green features, flexible and scalable offices, scalable parking, 28-day water back-up, expo centre, auditorium, club and business suites are just some of the features that make it one-of-a-kind development in the region.
    CommentQuote
  • Reason for delays are due to coalition government...I mean project. We know decisions are delayed in such a scenario but I am sure they will deliver a quality product.

India is an important market and they will not take any chances.
    CommentQuote
  • BBA

Have finally received my 2 copies of BBA!
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (48)::bab (51)::bab (48):

Originally Posted by rvm123
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123

I got mine today too. :)
    CommentQuote
  • With the arrival of BBA to all of you and not just me and RS///

Two things are sure

All approvals are in place...10000%
    No risk of Loosing money....10000%

Baki kuch to log kahenge, logo ka kam hain kehna....
    CommentQuote
  • Agree amit - I am assuming BBA bheja hain to signed, stamped and seal bhi ho jaega..

Hopefully all will go well from here on...

I was seeing the website of Spire edge and the actual construction pictures...they seem to be doing a marvelous job in that project...
    CommentQuote
  • Amitbhai thodi pictures le aana ho sake to...Latest...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Beg to differ with you....Amit

Arrival doesn't make sense..... Execution (signed, stamped and sealed) will... :)

But don't count me into those logs category :P

Come on man Amit, I received my BBA as well and without any follow ups. I again want to say that get all-ve feelings out of the way..these guys are well intentioned but new kid on the block and do not know there way around..I call upon everyone to not even look at unreasonable offers of 3200-3300 psft resale. Distress sellers are obviously excepted as ppl may have their specific needs..it is now on us investors and end-users to make best out of this project.
    CommentQuote