Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • rs, did u have a word with Spire guys on this ?

Originally Posted by rs2507
    I didn't thought about this earlier, technically when the new sizes are as per the total increase...we may have to pay EDC/IDC. while on the other hand we are only paying for 15% max increase.
    Difficult to interpret, we have to ask them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rs, did u have a word with Spire guys on this ?

Sir,
    Actually I am traveling and have asked someone to follow. Will try to speak with them tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    With highest number of views (>152,000) on IREF and highest number of replies (>2580), I thought I should ask my question on this thread.

We know that Spire units are selling on Sohna Road at ~3200 to 3400 psf currently. I Just wanted to ask you all where in Gurgaon can we get a unit with BSP below 3400 psf yet the builder and project specifications are similar or better than Spire?

And if Spire starts construction in October 2011, how much do you really believe prices hardening for this project?

Kamal ho gaya. One JCB se price Itana ho gaya. From 2900- 3400. This is clear cut Builder and brokers nexus working for this project. Gurgaon market hi aisha hai. One of the worst layout of floor plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when this project will be delivered??. 2 years is already over .
    CommentQuote
    Buddy, without JCB (4 months ago), the units were sold at 3600 psf rate by Tashee. Different people different perspective for the intrinsic value.

Though my question here is different. Do you think any project is better than Spire in the whole Gurgaon at the current resale rate (whether 2900 or 3200 but max 3400)?

I was referring the resale price. Jab site pe kuchha kam hi nahi hoga to resale price jayada kyo? Pahele kam to suru karao, phir dusare project se compare karna. PPL will buy paying more where they sure that they would get the apartment. Here nothing is clear yet. 4 Mahine se ek JCB site pe hai.
    CommentQuote
  • How many more projects are there in Gurgaon where no construction have started after 2 years of launch?
    CommentQuote
  • One thing I have learned from Gurgaon forum, The projects which are discussed less are giving more premium. More discussed projects are having more problems like spire 68.
    CommentQuote
  • Varun dont exaagerate things as u always do

First cheque was banked in April 2010, so only 1.5 years from launch...

Also JCB has been there fir 1 month not 4 momths...

People are so hell bent on defaming this project

Personal vendetta...

Grow up....
    CommentQuote

My basic idea/objective for putting up that question to you all was to assess the situation and to evaluate the market viz a viz Spire South. My thinking was lateral as I was suspecting whether we are missing something out by being biased (invested in Spire) and not knowing thing or two.

So in your opinion, do you think any other project in be compared to Spire South viz a viz builder reputation, location, quality expected, specifications etc?

I am invested in Spire south and this happened late in the day. I am happy to invest in this project for the following reasons -
    a. Rate - Nothing is available at this rate anywhere near sohna rd
    b. Excellent location with a new connecting road towards SPR. No need to encounter Badshah pur
    c. I see no reason why the construction will not start. I have invested in worst projects/Builders and always came out smiling, it is question of ROI...so if someone has patience and faith on location it will pay
    d. BBA's are done, so this has reduced the risk also considerably.
    If the rate has moved from 2900/ to 3400/ this is a positive indication. this should not be taken in a negative light as as Mr.Lal has portrayed rather is a positive development.
    CommentQuote
  • Good, reply, amit Bhai, accha gyan banta . Some people r just looking to create trouble here .
    :bab (56):

Originally Posted by amit2222
    What I learned through my experience on IREF is that rumour mongers and bad mouthed people are sitting on Spire thread and not on other threads. That could be the reasons that you don't find discussions happening in other threads and their premium quietly jumping to higher levels.

Regarding delay in projects are concerned, look around and you will see more projects from Unitech (Espace, Fresco, harmony etc), DLF (park place, belaire, magnolias, aralias etc), Vatika (600 acres township projects launched in 2006) etc that are still to be completed or about to in next few years or so. Tulip orange, white and violet are also launched at the same time when Spire south did. Era was launched earlier and got relaunched at higher prices.

I hope you are not invested in any of the above projects, that is why you are unaware of ground realities.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai, purani bimari fir shuru .

What is that idiom- " Kutte ki punch tedi ki tedi................."

Originally Posted by amit001
    Varun dont exaagerate things as u always do

First cheque was banked in April 2010, so only 1.5 years from launch...

Also JCB has been there fir 1 month not 4 momths...

People are so hell bent on defaming this project

Personal vendetta...

Grow up....
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai,

Maze ki baat, if rate is increasing people are not happy and attributing reasons against. Why? is this not a positive indication. After all investing public is not fool. There must be a reason for this increase.

Earlier people were pressing hard if someone suggested an increase in rate. Now when rate increase is established, people start fault finding.
    CommentQuote
  • Quite reasonably put with no apparent exaggerations :).

Originally Posted by rs2507
    I am invested in Spire south and this happened late in the day. I am happy to invest in this project for the following reasons -
    a. Rate - Nothing is available at this rate anywhere near sohna rd
    b. Excellent location with a new connecting road towards SPR. No need to encounter Badshah pur
    c. I see no reason why the construction will not start. I have invested in worst projects/Builders and always came out smiling, it is question of ROI...so if someone has patience and faith on location it will pay
    d. BBA's are done, so this has reduced the risk also considerably.
    If the rate has moved from 2900/ to 3400/ this is a positive indication. this should not be taken in a negative light as as Mr.Lal has portrayed rather is a positive development.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madvikas
    I agree with Vaun for the Floor layout ...its not good ..... Imperia has the best i have seen so far, if that is going to be same as shown to me by dealer

So flexibility is there, you can chose from the options...3 BDR or 4 BDR or a store and study or where should be the kitchen etc etc. One can have the layout as per choice so this should not be a problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Some people may not like the floorplan..

But the fact of the matter is its a steal at 3200-3300 rs....

Projects are being launched at an KM away in sector 70 at 5500-6500 range....

Chahe bhi kamiya nikalo - its a steal at 3200-3300

Even NH8 projects are 4000 now ....

Sectors 91 + are inching towards 3000

BBA ke aane se risk bhi kam ho gaya hain substantially...

I would say please dont buy before construction is visible...after that buy in 3500-3600, it will still be a good deal
    CommentQuote