• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

I think 1300 something and 1500 something

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      MAY BE QUOTES ARE LOWER FOR 2100+ SQ FT 3 bhk AS 2000+ sq ft is a very odd size for a 3 BHK
      Yes, the rates are for bigger 3 bhk units. I am trying to negotiate a 4 bhk at a lower price than 2850 . Let's see if it goes through. I want to go to Spire's office first to check out revised layouts, specs, payment plans etc. and that will not be possible before this weekend.
      Smaller units are available at 2900-3000 level but what scares me is if something fishy is going behind the scenes which may have forced investors to exit out of it.

Comment

Any body ?

This thread looks almost dead . Looks like all investors/end users have abandoned this project .

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        I have not received my revised layouts, but what i understand is that the loading is about 40 % . This is in line with the loading of most of the projects in GGN ( i am no way advocating Spire's view point ) . Can somebody confirm the loading in the new layouts, if possible of differently sized apartments ?

I would have preferred a loading of about 33-35 %, but 40 % is in range of the current ongoing norms .

My PoV, some might differ .
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

This thread is dead

Any body ?

This thread looks almost dead . Looks like all investors/end users have abandoned this project .
          not at all.. Will soon get more information once the designs and area are confirmed..

Comment

Spire managment is working to provide some respite to the investors by Monday...

BlessU good to see you back - not sure why you got suspended.

Comment

Hi

Spire managment is working to provide some respite to the investors by Monday...

BlessU good to see you back - not sure why you got suspended.
              Hi

Thanks Amit001, I was not as surprised.. somebody probably ganged up with Natwarlal
              I would be obliged if anybody could give me one honest and acceptable reason for such an action by the administrator.. No offence meant but find it undemocratic for being suspended without ever being assigned a reason!!
              Certainly sorry if I hurt anybody..

As far as the spire management is concerned I think it is already too long about 1 year that the BBA is not sent/ approvals not sought.. should get 100 marks for that
              https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CKjfg6cD#gid=1

One thing that is really heartening is that despite being suspended I had regular visitors updating on the link above.. for this reason, trust me I have never felt like being suspended..
              Last edited by BlessU; June 10 2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

I too have similar news . Let's see them, what they come up with .

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I too have similar news . Let's see them, what they come up with .

News which I received today:

1) Areas have been increased in all sizes by approx 235 sqft. New floor plans not finalized yet and not even tentative plans are available at their office. Will be available sometime next week.
                  2) Some Gupta Constructions is the contractor or maybe I got the name wrong.
                  3) Would take atleast July, August to get approvals from bank and start of construction.
                  4) Customers who have received notice for third installment due till 11th will get some respite from management and management will show revised layouts and honor flexi-discount even after 11th.

Comment

ggnkaaadmi - did you buy or looking to buy

Comment

I am looking to retain my unit...what price you are being offered and for what unit...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X