Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • U could be right . Please calculate at 16 & 24 % & post if possible .

Originally Posted by prateekg
    I think the amount will depend on the discount. If someone's area was increased by 16% then the differential is 1% which will not a lot (still close to 20-30 thousand i believe) but if someone's area was increased by 20% then the difference would be over a lakh.
    CommentQuote
  • rs Bhai ,

I spoke to Spire guys yesterday, since i have yet to receive the letter mentioning that area beyond > 15 % will not be charged ( i had paid the full amount, as per the original Demand ).

They r telling me that the draft of the letter is still not finalized & as per yr. post, u seem to have signed the letter already . Real confusing state of affairs .

We need to crosscheck the contents of the letter, once i receive it ( is supposed to get posted to me in the next 10 days or so ) .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Manoj Bhai/Abbey,

I had updated earlier also, I was also concerned and visited their office. They gave me a letter which mentioned the area over and above 15% (substantial in my case) as a special discount by converting the same in value terms.
    I purchased the unit in resale and paid the third installment on the original demand letter. Those who waited have subsequently got a revised demand letter which shows the additional area over 15% as a special discount. In such case you DO NOT NEED any more letter.
    This is how I feel, if you have paid the full amount must ask for a letter and it should be ok.
    Regards/RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rs Bhai ,

I spoke to Spire guys yesterday, since i have yet to receive the letter mentioning that area beyond > 15 % will not be charged ( i had paid the full amount, as per the original Demand ).

They r telling me that the draft of the letter is still not finalized & as per yr. post, u seem to have signed the letter already . Real confusing state of affairs .

We need to crosscheck the contents of the letter, once i receive it ( is supposed to get posted to me in the next 10 days or so ) .

Manoj Bhai,
    You know these guys better...dande ke yaar. I was at their office and demanded that letter before submitting the BBA. They gave it to me. Spire CRM is worst and as someone has mentioned are only interested in reselling units.
    They have mentioned a special discount equivalent to the increased area above 15%* BSP which is OK.
    Both of us paid the extra amount i.e 30% of this actual discount which is also shown as credit and shall be adjusted in the next installment. This shall not be a problem.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ReetSingh
    Amit222, around 3400 is correct rate of this project for smaller units at this moment.. projects nearby are at around 5000 plus rates, delayed construction risk involved is adjusted in its current rate of 3400... the only reason why many deals are not picking up at this level is because most of the spire crm staff members are acting as brokers and push cheap deals to buyers who come their for enquiry before purchasing from sellers like us....

I sold one of my unit (bigger size) around 6 months back at 2965 to ........ and one of my friend sold his at that time (smaller size) at 3200 ... n this is 6 months back when there was no clarity on approvals, construction, bba etc... current situation is much better and its a steal even at 3400 for buyers n unit i am selling now is of smaller size too ...

Reeth,
    Welcome to this thread. I have couple of requests and I am sure you will understand.
    a. We are not allowed to sell/purchase on the forum so please remove that post.
    b. It is highly objectionable to name the person you have sold the unit. You could have just mentioned the rate.
    On a different note, it gives me a great confidence that the buyer of your unit is the guy who is admired by me the most...for his knowledge based on ground realities and his unbiased approach. So I have a reason to cheer...that when the guy can buy at that rate and only 6 months back...nothing much to worry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Reeth,
    Welcome to this thread. I have couple of requests and I am sure you will understand.
    a. We are not allowed to sell/purchase on the forum so please remove that post.
    b. It is highly objectionable to name the person you have sold the unit. You could have just mentioned the rate.
    On a different note, it gives me a great confidence that the buyer of your unit is the guy who is admired by me the most...for his knowledge based on ground realities and his unbiased approach. So I have a reason to cheer...that when the guy can buy at that rate and only 6 months back...nothing much to worry.

Sir, those are very kind words. If I were a Caucasian, people might have been able to see my blushed cheeks :D.
    On another note, yes I totally agree that buyer's information should've been kept a secret and only quoting the rate would've sufficed. The moment I saw the post with the alias and the number, I knew it was him but kept quiet.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Spire South office visit - brief report

I visited the Spire CRM (gurgaon) office and here are brief excerpts from my conversation with Spire CRM and sales folks. Some of which may already be known but WTH.. here it is :-)

1. Next payment demand will not be before mid-December '11

2. Contractors are getting finalized, tenders are coming in these days and by mid-nov it will be finalized. BL Gupta (of spire edge Manesar fame) is in the fray and one of the key contenders.

3. The construction will start in a full-fledged manner by end of Nov 2011 as that is going to be the start date for any of the builder finalized by mid-Nov 2011 (yeah.. whatever.. we will see it out).

4. Couple of new towers will be launched (low rise) in next couple of weeks (around dec-jan) with price in the range of 3800-4000 psqft.

5. Sales mentioned that by end of next year they envision the price of this project around 5500-6000 psgft. well.. sounds good.. aint it? but let's see how the cookie crumbles in netx 4-6 months. Sales was expecting gradual month-by-month appreciation as the construction starts in Nov.

6. sales mentioned a frantic amount of movement in the resale activity in last couple of weeks.. that's one good data point on the brewing interest in the project.

Peace out!
    CommentQuote
  • Tekzo Bhai, dil khush kita hai .

Let's see unth kiss taraf karwat leta hain .

Thanks for the information .
    CommentQuote
  • atlast.. some unpolluted good share

Originally Posted by Tekzo
    I visited the Spire CRM (gurgaon) office and here are brief excerpts from my conversation with Spire CRM and sales folks. Some of which may already be known but WTH.. here it is :-)

1. Next payment demand will be sometime in early December '11

2. Contractors are getting finalized, tenders are coming in these days and by mid-nov it will be finalized. BL Gupta (of spire edge Manesar fame) is in the fray and one of the key contenders.

3. The construction will start in a full-fledged manner by end of Nov 2011 as that is going to be the start date for any of the builder finalized by mid-Nov 2011 (yeah.. whatever.. we will see it out).

4. Couple of new towers will be launched (low rise) in next couple of weeks (around dec-jan) with price in the range of 3800-4000 psqft.

5. Sales mentioned that by end of next year they envision the price of this project around 5500-6000 psgft. well.. sounds good.. aint it? but let's see how the cookie crumbles in netx 4-6 months. Sales was expecting gradual month-by-month appreciation as the construction starts in Nov.

6. sales mentioned a frantic amount of movement in the resale activity in last couple of weeks.. that's one good data point on the brewing interest in the project.

Peace out!

Hi
    Greetings

Tekzo apke muh me ghee shakkar..

mere muh me:bab (4):

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • New projects in sector 70 A

* Descent Builder - 6300 (M3M)

* Faltu Builder - 4500 (Fort Point)

Era in 68 - 4250

Spire - still 3100-3200 :(
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone having idea about Olive Spire new project in sector 70A?? is it something to do with Spire?
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing to do with Spire. I have posted the link for the developer in the Olive Spire thread. Have a look there.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, looks like a Different Builder . LOL:D. Aab Builders, Spire ka naam use kar rahe hain . LOL . Should i call it a positive development ???

Originally Posted by amit001
    Nothing to do with Spire. I have posted the link for the developer in the Olive Spire thread. Have a look there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Nothing to do with Spire. I have posted the link for the developer in the Olive Spire thread. Have a look there.

Ok, thanks amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, looks like a Different Builder . LOL:D. Aab Builders, Spire ka naam use kar rahe hain . LOL . Should i call it a positive development ???

I find it strange, what should I say may be you are correct. Spire should charge them he he. Or may be franchise of Spire LOL
    CommentQuote
  • EDC IDC

Hey ggnkaadmi my apologies for mentioning ur name in last post ..

k anywayz guys all of us know little bit about EDC/IDC rates being slashed by HUDA for all projects launched in gurgaon after 1st Jan, 2009, all of us have discussed this with spire ppl also but they always tell us to bring on table some builder which is charging lower EDC/IDC rates as per new ruling... I just checked the price list of new project being launched in sec 78 - Raheja Revaanta - they are charging EDC +IDC ~ 285 rs per sq ft.... guess we should now push harder n try to stop spire to go on with this festive loot...
    CommentQuote