Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinku2007
    spire for 2850 psf

It seems a little higher considering bigger size. Does it include transfer charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Very few deals of Spire on resale , especially for smaller sizes r in the market ,as for now.

Originally Posted by abbey4u
    It seems a little higher considering bigger size. Does it include transfer charges?
    CommentQuote
  • transfer chrgds to be paid by the seller
    CommentQuote
  • hi hardik.....let me know too about your expected price......i am looking to buy for self use......have u been allotted unit no.? PM me the details too
    CommentQuote
  • Amit2222,

So ,what did u decide? Getting the apartment transfered in yr. name now or not ?

Originally Posted by amit2222
    Manoj, Thanks for your help!
    Raumybhan, Appreciate if you could share your thoughts and experience on it.

Others, Request you to put your "Agreement to Sell" doc on the forum after deleting your personal details.
    CommentQuote
  • Had a talk with spire person in the morning. He said they will start calling for allotment sometime next week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    PM me your email ID...I'll send you a standard 'Transfer kit' used by some other builder

Can you please send it to abhishek.manochagmail.com
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akmanocha
    Can you please send it to abhishek.manochagmail.com
    Thanks

Went to their office ... The poject is completely sold now... The extra land which was belonging to Tashee has been sold back to them... So now they are no longer in partnership with Tashee in this project..

They said that they have started landscaping work today... Also the next demand letter would be dispatched by next weekend.. and no future launches are planned since the land has been sold... They said that you will see the construction going on by Diwali..

God knows how much of this info would be materialized..
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone have similar information ? This is news to me.

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    Went to their office ... The poject is completely sold now... The extra land which was belonging to Tashee has been sold back to them... So now they are no longer in partnership with Tashee in this project..

They said that they have started landscaping work today... Also the next demand letter would be dispatched by next weekend.. and no future launches are planned since the land has been sold... They said that you will see the construction going on by Diwali..

God knows how much of this info would be materialized..
    CommentQuote
  • If this news is correct? it is both good and bad

Goodd thing is that all the licenses and clearences are in place and construction will start soon...

Bad thing is if the company does not revise the prices, how will the resale market value the project?

The fair valur of the project provided all the clearences are in place is 3400-3500 BSP..

Members please comment
    CommentQuote
  • Let us wait to get confirmation of the news ( which i believe is not correct )

Originally Posted by amit001
    If this news is correct? it is both good and bad

Goodd thing is that all the licenses and clearences are in place and construction will start soon...

Bad thing is if the company does not revise the prices, how will the resale market value the project?

The fair valur of the project provided all the clearences are in place is 3400-3500 BSP..

Members please comment
    CommentQuote
  • You are right Manoj,

Lets wait for the confirmation....

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Let us wait to get confirmation of the news ( which i believe is not correct )
    CommentQuote
  • I have been searching the net , but no trace of this news anywhere.

Originally Posted by amit001
    You are right Manoj,

Lets wait for the confirmation....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have been searching the net , but no trace of this news anywhere.

I also got shocked by hearing that there would not be any new launches though the other part of new was good.... But i got this info from someone in their office ... hope so the 1st part is not correct...
    CommentQuote
  • Appreciate if somebody can share "agreement to sell" doc and transfer docs for spire project.

Many thanks!
    CommentQuote