Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Location wise , the negative of CHD is that it is adjacent to the STP & that would certainly affect it's price.


    To be conservative , i would say that , we can look at levels of 3500/3600 plus for Spire , South , within the next 3 to 4 months.
    STP is there for Nirvana Country 2, Unitech Vistas & Exquisite too .

    I avoided this project considering the same but later realized that people who booked it at 2800 in Feb 10 have been selling it for 3250 till last month very very comfortably.

    Comment


    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

      What i am saying is that when all these projects do get completed, CHD would be definitely selling at a lessor price than others , because of its proximity to the STP.

      People live in all kind of stinking holes & so one would be able to sell CHD too, but at a lesser margin.



      Originally posted by durb100us View Post
      STP is there for Nirvana Country 2, Unitech Vistas & Exquisite too .

      I avoided this project considering the same but later realized that people who booked it at 2800 in Feb 10 have been selling it for 3250 till last month very very comfortably.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by durb100us View Post
        STP is there for Nirvana Country 2, Unitech Vistas & Exquisite too .

        I avoided this project considering the same but later realized that people who booked it at 2800 in Feb 10 have been selling it for 3250 till last month very very comfortably.

        Hi,
        Pls share the info if any abt the dealer who is selling at 3250 for Vistas....i like to consider this for me.

        Comment


        • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

          This price was month's back. Currently , i understand Vista is reselling in the range of 4500 plus ( u need to check on the same ).

          Since , buying a home is a one time scenario for most of us , u should try & plan to go for a 3 BHK to cater to the needs of the expanding family.


          Originally posted by vishalsharma View Post
          Hi,
          Pls share the info if any abt the dealer who is selling at 3250 for Vistas....i like to consider this for me.
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

          Comment


          • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            This price was month's back. Currently , i understand Vista is reselling in the range of 4500 plus ( u need to check on the same ).

            Since , buying a home is a one time scenario for most of us , u should try & plan to go for a 3 BHK to cater to the needs of the expanding family.
            vista resale is about 4000-4100. manoj is right, look at a house which would be good to stay for next 5-8 years..

            Comment


            • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

              AmitMM,

              Thanks , for correcting me on the resale price of Vista.
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

              Comment


              • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                Breaking news: Why spire 68 resale is too low

                ALL THROUGH THIS, WE WONDERED WHY SPIRE PRICES ARE LOW...?

                Spire is NOT allowing transfer of ownership in the records of company, if you buy in resale....

                The only way to transfer is to execute seller-buyer agreement. The seller will continue to be owner in records, and only after 30% payment, the ownership would be transferred.

                Doesn't it mean that seller can always go back, and claim ownership, since he is officially the owner of the booking?

                I guess that's the reason behind low resale price. The price will continue to be low,.....bad news for investors.

                I was thinking of buying in resale, but now put off my plans.

                I WONDER WHY NO ONE IN THIS THREAD BROUGHT THIS TO OUR'S NOTICE??????

                I was getting a resale deal for 2,600 psf (1590 sq. ft)

                Comment


                • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                  Please PM me the name/number of the dealer, who is giving Spire at 2600 psf. I am interested in another unit at this rate.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                  Comment


                  • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                    Dear Manoja,

                    That i will send you today ( or better post on the forum openly so that everyone will benefit)...but please advice me first...

                    1. Is this true that Spire is not allowing transfers in its records?

                    2. If that is true, is it safe to buy (in the hope of doing transfer after paying 30%)?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                      ALL THROUGH THIS, WE WONDERED WHY SPIRE PRICES ARE LOW...?

                      Spire is NOT allowing transfer of ownership in the records of company, if you buy in resale....

                      The only way to transfer is to execute seller-buyer agreement. The seller will continue to be owner in records, and only after 30% payment, the ownership would be transferred.

                      Doesn't it mean that seller can always go back, and claim ownership, since he is officially the owner of the booking?

                      I guess that's the reason behind low resale price. The price will continue to be low,.....bad news for investors.

                      I was thinking of buying in resale, but now put off my plans.

                      I WONDER WHY NO ONE IN THIS THREAD BROUGHT THIS TO OUR'S NOTICE??????

                      I was getting a resale deal for 2,600 psf (1590 sq. ft)



                      have to talked to the builder ???
                      if so....then this will surely a bad news.....

                      Pls PM the no. of dealer....

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X