Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Golu Ji,

Since you are not invested in Spire nor looking forward either, so do not be so scared.

We are invested and still not scared because we have BBA executed and know for sure our investment is safe.

Yes they have been slow, no doubt about that. Still considering the price location comparison, I am of the opinion that it is a good bet.

Anyone LOOKING to invest should ONLY do once construction starts. As for JCB, let me clarify it was for the leveling purpose so if taken off is no big deal.

It will be important to see how things go in next couple of months.

Regards
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • First most thing that spire should do is to get their website updated with all the information that is approved like site plan, floor plan etc etc.

Right now, there is no place to review any information for prospective buyers. Their website still says "Coming Soon" after 1.5 yrs of launch.

Flexihome I Home
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Golu Ji,
    Since you are not invested in Spire nor looking forward either, so do not be so scared.
    We are invested and still not scared because we have BBA executed and know for sure our investment is safe.
    Yes they have been slow, no doubt about that. Still considering the price location comparison, I am of the opinion that it is a good bet.
    Anyone LOOKING to invest should ONLY do once construction starts. As for JCB, let me clarify it was for the leveling purpose so if taken off is no big deal.
    Regards
    RS

thx..i am just worried about the potential innocent buyers who might end up buying such a risky project reading recommendations from self proclaimed veteran.. who would have thought that a member who is compliling information across ncr 'Home from hell' is recommending this project jsut beacuse he is invested!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    thx..i am just worried about the potential innocent buyers who might end up buying such a risky project reading recommendations from self proclaimed veteran.. who would have thought that a member who is compliling information across ncr 'Home from hell' is recommending this project jsut beacuse he is invested!!

Thanks for helping potential innocent buyers. But i just don't understand if a serious buyer buys a property just by seeing recommendation on a forum by members whom he hasn't seen or known before. I am sure a buyer must have his/her own due diligence done. If not he is a foolish buyer.

Secondly every member who has invested here suggested that one should wait for construction to start before making a final call. And they do mention that its a high risk/high gain as of now.

Originally Posted by golu11

earlier i was under the impression that construction has not started but now it more scary..consytruction started but stopped!!

And finally, please don't make your opinion without knowing the facts. I think you are diverting genuine buyer by propagating false information

And vinaybhatia sir, I completely buy your point about updating their website. It's like ramayan finished and people asking sita kaun thi...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    when I visited in Nov 11 there was no JCB, no worker ..no tractor.in Spire site!! what happened in the last 6 month... why Spire withdrew the JCB and Tractors?
    are JCB and workers like Visiting faculty in Spire?? once or twice a year?

earlier i was under the impression that construction has not started but now it more scary..consytruction started but stopped!!

I think in this case the investors should seriously consider asking for a refund, this sounds scary.

This should be legally evaluated too.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Golu Ji,
    Regards
    RS

JCB point makes sense. However why is there such a huge delay ?
    Why should new buyers wait till work starts ? Is there any risk of non construction and cheating ?
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abbey4u
    Thanks for helping potential innocent buyers. But i just don't understand if a serious buyer buys a property just by seeing recommendation on a forum by members whom he hasn't seen or known before. I am sure a buyer must have his/her own due diligence done. If not he is a foolish buyer.

Secondly every member who has invested here suggested that one should wait for construction to start before making a final call. And they do mention that its a high risk/high gain as of now.

And finally, please don't make your opinion without knowing the facts. I think you are diverting genuine buyer by propagating false information

And vinaybhatia sir, I completely buy your point about updating their website. It's like ramayan finished and people asking sita kaun thi...:)

Why do u say this is HIGH risk ?

I hear people say Dwarka Expressway as high risk due to Dwarka Expressway is under construction, what about SPIRE? What are the key risks here?

What are the high rsk ? And high returns ?

Seek genuine information on above.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Why do u say this is HIGH risk ?

I hear people say Dwarka Expressway as high risk due to Dwarka Expressway is under construction, what about SPIRE? What are the key risks here?

What are the high rsk ? And high returns ?

Seek genuine information on above.

VB

Those invested have already gobbled up returns varying from 70-80 % in flat one year , So they are already sitting on a pile of cash and can sell it anytime in the open market , I was the one who criticized this project to the core earlier....

Construction starts or it doesnt , that will not stop the prices to keep going up , Same in the case of D Eway as well.

unless and until Possession is offered and there is nothing in sight in a 200m radius.... That too 3 yrs from now...That will be a big cause of concern for D eway ppl also....But as they say HIGH RIsk And HIGH returns....

What you are trying to do will be no help to u .....lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Those invested have already gobbled up returns varying from 70-80 % in flat one year , So they are already sitting on a pile of cash and can sell it anytime in the open market , I was the one who criticized this project to the core earlier....

Construction starts or it doesnt , that will not stop the prices to keep going up , Same in the case of D Eway as well.

unless and until Possession is offered and there is nothing in sight in a 200m radius.... That too 3 yrs from now...That will be a big cause of concern for D eway ppl also....But as they say HIGH RIsk And HIGH returns....

What you are trying to do will be no help to u .....lol

I am considering 10 projects for analysis for portfolio expansion, including away from DE too like Raheja 78.
    Spire is bottom most.
    How is there a 70 per cent return on investment without a brick laid ? Are there buyers willingto buy still ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I am considering 10 projects for analysis for portfolio expansion, including away from DE too like Raheja 78.
    Spire is bottom most.
    How is there a 70 per cent return on investment without a brick laid ? Are there buyers willingto buy still ?

Buyers right now are very less in number as it is more on the risk side of the RISK - RETURN SCALE right now , As the construction will start(dunno when will that happen myself) project will come in the middle of that scale and that is a good time to enter .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Buyers right now are very less in number as it is more on the risk side of the RISK - RETURN SCALE right now , As the construction will start(dunno when will that happen myself) project will come in the middle of that scale and that is a good time to enter .

Thank u......will wait the 2 year risk to normalise.....not good to enter now.....pls look at the Mahindra thread too n thanx for opinion on Raheja 78
    CommentQuote
  • VB you have lost it man completely.. I will not say anything now...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB you have lost it man completely.. I will not say anything now...

Chill AMit ji , Let him ask what he wants to ...
    CommentQuote
  • Sir even a school child can find out what is the intention of few people wriing on tis thread

VB you are doing a lot of social service to save innocent investors

Why dont you focus on tons of other projects in ggn where there has been no progress. Any special love for spire...

Bhalla I am chill...spire investments for me is not even 5% of my portfolio...i dont care sirji..
    CommentQuote
  • Anyways I am out...I have better things to do in my life then wasting time here in useless arguments...

Have fun...
    CommentQuote