Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Quite agree to this . Once construction starts/picks up, yeh rate log duhdntey hi rah jayenge .

Nice to see you back :-))
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, rs Bhai .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Sirji, you have misunderstood me. What I said is for new investors ? The Investros who have invested in begaining are already sitting on profit.

I agree, ALL NEW INVESTORS SHOULD KEEP AWAY, this project is just on papers since TWO years. Not a single brick laid.....they price increase may be a ploy to keep old investors happy and quiet....any ways unfortunately their money is stuck as for now. Why would any new investor enter seeing NO or Zero progress In 2 years.

New investors should consider buying only when construction starts but possibl by then the paper rates may be toooooo high and not worth investing.

Also new investors should not get into all the HYPE created by some interested parties as you should consider this:

Why would you like to invest in a project which has been delayed TWO years even before starting.....what is to say this project will complete in 5 years??

I feel for old investors who rely on paper dreams and wish them well but as a co blogger i need to let new investors know that consider above facts before HYPE.

I will keep alerting new investors of reality, hype, lies, motivated posts......
    Look at reality ...not ailing failing promises since 2 years.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • VB is right - No one shud invest.

Infact do not invest in any project where Manoja is invested.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB is right - No one shud invest.

Amit ,

This is unfair. PLEASE RE READ MY POST COMPLETELY PROJECT RELATED, NOT PERSON RELATED IN ANY WAY, IT WONT BE. My post is related to the fact you too acknowledge in this very thread. My post is PROJECT related. Not person related.

All investors should know the facts.

Have I said anything incorrect at all?
    Is SPIRE not awaiting construction to start since almost two years?
    Should all new investors not know that while the hype and market trend is increasing rates the project itself is delayed?
    I have now analysed 10 projects and Spire is one of them.
    What is wrong in having the same equal view on all threads including Mahindra, Raheja, ATS, EMMAR, Chintels, Spire etc.?
    Why do we have different norms?

My post is only project related and has not a single word about any blogger. It won't be.

Please call out if there is any information below that is not correct?
    My posts will be non personal and project risks related for the benefit of the new investors.

Read below...nothing to do with any person...simple project related post...

Why is a thread considered to be mr x's thread ??

like u and all others are allowed to blog on threads of all projects , I am at least allowed to blog PROJECT RELATED on all threads.

I just do not want hype, misrepresentation , wrong increases without a single brick laid lead new investors and NRI's to invest without knowing risks.

Please read my post below (attached for ur ready reference), IT IS PROJECT SPECIFIC, NOT PERSON SPECIFIC

VB

ALL NEW INVESTORS SHOULD KEEP AWAY, this project is just on papers since TWO years. Not a single brick laid.....they price increase may be a ploy to keep old investors happy and quiet....any ways unfortunately their money is stuck as for now. Why would any new investor enter seeing NO or Zero progress In 2 years.

New investors should consider buying only when construction starts but possibl by then the paper rates may be toooooo high and not worth investing.

Also new investors should not get into all the HYPE created by some interested parties as you should consider this:

Why would you like to invest in a project which has been delayed TWO years even before starting.....what is to say this project will complete in 5 years??

I feel for old investors who rely on paper dreams and wish them well but as a co blogger i need to let new investors know that consider above facts before HYPE.

I will keep alerting new investors of reality, hype, lies, motivated posts......
    Look at reality ...not ailing failing promises since 2 years.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I agree, ALL NEW INVESTORS SHOULD KEEP AWAY, this project is just on papers since TWO years. Not a single brick laid.....they price increase may be a ploy to keep old investors happy and quiet....any ways unfortunately their money is stuck as for now. Why would any new investor enter seeing NO or Zero progress In 2 years.

VB

Let us see when they will start the construction work at site. For new investors it is better to pay little more than being sorry.
    CommentQuote
  • Tashee guys do not even speak about their share of flats which is stuck after first installment (just 10% paid) in teh same project. Does that not press fire alarm somewhere? The positive sentiment is good to read but things are still unclear.
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, no point, getting into all this .

They stand exposed . ATS 109 thread is a witness to all the misrepresentations/ manipulations/ biased information/ all the deceit happening . These guys r repeating the same content in every other thread & LOL:D r calling other members as spammers .

Kuuch log kabhi nahi sudhartey .

Using your line -

DHANDA HAIN, LEKIN GANDA HAIN

Originally Posted by amit001
    VB is right - No one shud invest.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joy12345
    Tashee guys do not even speak about their share of flats which is stuck after first installment (just 10% paid) in teh same project. Does that not press fire alarm somewhere? The positive sentiment is good to read but things are still unclear.

is it really true? joy bro what is the reason behind it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joy12345
    Tashee guys do not even speak about their share of flats which is stuck after first installment (just 10% paid) in teh same project. Does that not press fire alarm somewhere? The positive sentiment is good to read but things are still unclear.

Joy, Good point .Probably this may be the reason for not starting the construction works.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Joy, Good point .Probably this may be the reason for not starting the construction works.

varun bhai, may be tashee knows that construction will not be started and thus do not want to go into liabilities.:bab (38): Spire being a foreign company ( may be with limited liabilities in india) is not afraid of liabilities once they declare themselves bankrupt. i would say its a red flag for investors. :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • ppl invested in Tashee can clear this confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one confirm that How many towers in Spire South is with Spire and how many with Tashee ?
    CommentQuote
  • abbey Bhai, did u speak to Neha on that addendum ?
    CommentQuote
  • BBA and customisation agreement signing?

Hi Team: Just wanted to check if all of you has signed...BBA and customisation agreement. If yes or no, would be great if you can provide updates on any risks associated with it
    CommentQuote