Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had put my subject comment in a few threads of GGN part of the forum .

...........& thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I had put my subject comment in a few threads of GGN part of the forum .

...........& thanks .

Good luck and congrats
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla Ji, thanks .

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Good luck and congrats
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats and all the best Manoj bhai..One request...Project Spire ke anti logon ki bajate rahna!!
    CommentQuote
  • :D some very loyal people are dumping Spire ... It is a wise step .Reasons koi kuch bhi de. :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • rvm Bahi, thanks .

I have always been writing, what i conceive to be correct ( i am not saying that i am always correct . I can be wrong some times, like any human being ). Lot of what i say/do/write, would depend on what Spire does in the next 2-3 months ( in fact, this is true for all projects, i am invested in or any other project ) .

Baaki rahi bajate rahene ki, donot worry, jo galat/faltu lihkay ga , uska mein band-bajja bajata rahunga . U can count on me on this .

.....................& another advice or whatever u may call it, some people r bound to continue their misrepresentations/ poking other people's investments, since they have been caught red handed & they r just trying to divert & in the process, looking to save their skin & maybe, their credibility ( if left any ) . Simply IGNORE THEM . THEY R NOT WORTH .

GANDA HAIN, LEKIN DHANDA HAIN .

rvm Bhai, humne unko Dhanda kharab kar diya, unko expose karke, unko takleef to hogi na .

Originally Posted by rvm123
    Congrats and all the best Manoj bhai..One request...Project Spire ke anti logon ki bajate rahna!!
    CommentQuote
    amit Bhai, i have some important news to share with u .

I am exiting all my investments in GGN, since i am entering into a major land deal in Shimla, worth about 6 Cr.. I have to arrange this money within the next 75 days & for that i would be exiting from my apartment investment in Pune & also my Farm House in Chail . I am presently in talk with Brokers in order to dispose off my GGN investments . I would be developing 50 apartments on this piece of land, 35 of 2 BHK's ( about 1150 sq. feet each ) & 15 of 3 BHK's ( 1500 sq. feet each ) . These areas r tentative, as of now, since drawings r not finalized yet . Also, since, i am not looking to exit my other investments in Delhi, Shimla & elsewhere, i am roping in an partner, so as not to strain my finances .

Guys, wish me luck on the above venture .

Above doesn't imply, that i would quit the forum . I would continue exposing guys who r here with biased motives & into misrepresentations of facts .

Kamaal kar diya manoj ji...........I see another KP singh (DLF) in making....

Sir mazaa aa jayega......I hope aapke projects shimla se aage chal kar GGN/Delhi tak bhi pahunche......

Hopefully i will get a chance to meet to someday and learn more from you....

Best of luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Congrats and all the best Manoj bhai..One request...Project Spire ke anti logon ki bajate rahna!!

Was not expecting this from you buddy. Is this the way this forum should work?
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Manoj for your next step. You deserve a sendoff party from Ggn Investors.
    CommentQuote
    abbey Bhai, did u speak to Neha on that addendum ?

Sorry, I couldn't get time to speak to her. I was out most during this time. Will try and talk tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • karan Bhai, thanks for the well wishes & mujhe bhi dream dikhaney ke liya, though i am a man of limited resources & like to dream, but never so high .

..........but thanks for your post . Appreciate your sentiment :).
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, vinay Bhai, but apne tao mujhe GGN part of forum se niklney ki puri tayaari kar li :D!!!!!!!!!!! ( just joking, i hope u take it in the right spirit ) .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Congrats Manoj for your next step. You deserve a sendoff party from Ggn Investors.
    CommentQuote
  • abbey Bhai, please update the forum as soon as u talk . It might not be of much significance to me now, but would help others, who r in a similar position .

Originally Posted by abbey4u
    Sorry, I couldn't get time to speak to her. I was out most during this time. Will try and talk tomorrow
    CommentQuote
    Thanks, vinay Bhai, but apne tao mujhe GGN part of forum se niklney ki puri tayaari kar li :D!!!!!!!!!!! ( just joking, i hope u take it in the right spirit ) .

Are aap Ggn investments chod rahe ho.. yeh sendoff isliye hai.
    CommentQuote
  • vinay Bhai, i know, that is why i said it is a joke & treat it as one .
    CommentQuote