Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5746 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Appreciate if somebody can share "agreement to sell" doc and transfer docs for spire project.

Many thanks!

You dont require agreement to sell if you are getting it transfered by paying transfer charges
    CommentQuote
  • Gaurav ,

Try on confirming the news tomorrow & let the forum know ,as soon as u have something on it .

Rest of the guys , please call up Spire office tomorrow & give feedback on the forum.

Originally Posted by gaurav_chugh
    I also got shocked by hearing that there would not be any new launches though the other part of new was good.... But i got this info from someone in their office ... hope so the 1st part is not correct...
    CommentQuote
  • one of my frend wanted to book 2732 apt thrugh spire and his broker told him that spire is no loner accepting any bookings and they told him that he can book through tashee now ???what diff would it make to his future dealings if he books through tashee????????????does it mean spire and tashee will have their own towers on the project?
    CommentQuote
  • tinku2007

If u have the no. of the broker , please PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • i dont have it manoja ,, but i think the remaining land tashee is gonna launch ... i dont know how the project will be affected.....
    CommentQuote
  • Members, who are in delhi and who have invested in spire - could you please go to the spire office to confirm..

So that all this rumours could be shot down and we know the actual picture...

I today got a call from a broker to buy my unit in 2950-3000 BSP. He did not tolkd me anything of that sort.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like rumors.

Guys , please visit/call up Spire & give feed back , on the forum.

Originally Posted by amit001
    Members, who are in delhi and who have invested in spire - could you please go to the spire office to confirm..

So that all this rumours could be shot down and we know the actual picture...

I today got a call from a broker to buy my unit in 2950-3000 BSP. He did not tolkd me anything of that sort.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Looks like rumors.

Guys , please visit/call up Spire & give feed back , on the forum.

RUMORS they are!!!!!

the land is still with spire... the new launch should happen by mid nov. as they are expecting the LOI by then.

yes the company is not taking any new bookings as they are finalizing the allotment process.

as every body is now aware of the price parity between spire and other projects in neighborhood so is the company!!!

they plan to release the remaining inventory with price revision...

the new booking status should be clear by 17th.

if the investors are looking to make money so is the company:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • AmitMM thanks for clarifying this...

I believe some brokers are spreading these rumoirs to buy units in resale from the investors.. they are aware of the price partity in the projects...

Do not believe in these rumours....

Did any member hear these rumours from brokers only... di nay body hear anything of this sort from the company itself??

Members please comment......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    AmitMM thanks for clarifying this...

I believe some brokers are spreading these rumoirs to buy units in resale from the investors.. they are aware of the price partity in the projects...

Do not believe in these rumours....

Did any member hear these rumours from brokers only... di nay body hear anything of this sort from the company itself??

Members please comment......

your observation is correct about brokers trying to get units to take advantage...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for giving us clarity on the issue. As amit001 said , it sounds brokers r trying to manipulate the situation .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    RUMORS they are!!!!!
    the land is still with spire... the new launch should happen by mid nov. as they are expecting the LOI by then.
    yes the company is not taking any new bookings as they are finalizing the allotment process.
    as every body is now aware of the price parity between spire and other projects in neighborhood so is the company!!!
    they plan to release the remaining inventory with price revision...
    the new booking status should be clear by 17th
    if the investors are looking to make money so is the company:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for giving us clarity on the issue. As amit001 said , it sounds brokers r trying to manipulate the situation .

A broker offering unit at 2650/- ... if interested PM me to get his number
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the PM , Gaurav.

The broker has nothing at this rate. He is quoting 2900 plus.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the PM , Gaurav.

The broker has nothing at this rate. He is quoting 2900 plus.

thanks for confirming... Relief for me also
    CommentQuote
  • Even i have been getting calls from multiple brokers to buy my unit at 2950-3000.....

Sometimes brokers to entice the sller to sell at low price , will tell u that they cna get u as many units as want 2600-2800, but when u ask them to get it, u know that it was just a gimick
    CommentQuote