Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Got this news from contacts in Spire office
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D . As, BlessU Bhai says - Narad Muni - Narayan- Narayan .

Varun Ji, there is an contender to your title . U seem to be slipping . U have to try harder :bab (45):.

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Isn't it great that I am a party loving animal ? :D Waise your return on this thread reminded me of a Dev Anand movie - 'Return of the Jewel Thief'
    CommentQuote
  • Great news . Thanks for sharing it .

Originally Posted by rvm123
    psambhar/All: Spire south and Spire central has been approved by SBI/PNB for loan.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. A good one, but bahut mushkil lagta hain for some guys to focus on any productive things in life . U see, amit Bhai, u cannot change the basic nature of a person .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Ravi,

Is this news is true. This will put en end to all the negative speculation on this project and will also allow my friend Psambher to focus on some productive things in life:D

Whats the source of the news?
    CommentQuote
  • Dhyan raakhna kahi aapke yeh sare dushman shimla aa ke aapke naye project ki negetive publicity na karna start kar de :)
    CommentQuote
  • so when does spire mangement became fact telling machine... please check with bank not spire.

interesting defination of fact on this thread.... as per spire construction was to start in monsoon then 15th dec..they might be coreect as they never mention 2011 or 2012

Originally Posted by rvm123
    Got this news from contacts in Spire office
    CommentQuote
  • the project is only in dream not in reality..I can confirm that. No businessman has that much idle time to sit 24*7 on a forumn..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atgt111
    so when does spire mangement became fact telling machine... please check with bank not spire.

interesting defination of fact on this thread.... as per spire construction was to start in monsoon then 15th dec..they might be coreect as they never mention 2011 or 2012

Hi
    Greetings

Nai nai aaye ho IREF pe par jante sab kooch ho.:D
    Thanks kiya hai apki post ko.. Chahta hoon achi shuruaat ho!!!
    I coudnt be more positive than this about your mocking remark.. :o

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • this was in refernce to a discussion on ATS thread wherein one member was defining FACT...for some project a heresay/gossip is defined as fact and for some verfied external reports only.. height of double standards!!
    CommentQuote
  • atgt sir - aap to busy aadmi lagte ho - kaahe ko is tuch se project pain time waste kar rahe ho?

any other motives?

As far as I can see you are neither invested in ATS not in Spire than whats the bone of contention??

Chill maro yaar...
    CommentQuote
  • price 4800 ho gya kya.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    psambhar/All: Spire south and Spire central has been approved by SBI/PNB for loan.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the share.. need to double check though.. they better be cross checked..
    ILD millenium spire though got stable rating for their Loans TEXT-Fitch rates ILD Millennium at 'Fitch B+(ind)'/stable - Yahoo!
    Mentions customers are paying for construction linked plan ( so plausibly construction is on)

Any news about loan for this spire 68 project?? such reports constitute the factual situation as they have all the factual papers with them and assessed through independent surveyors.

Does anybody have resources to access SI Viridian??

this would clarify the exact situation about way forward instead of depending on local resources.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    atgt sir - aap to busy aadmi lagte ho - kaahe ko is tuch se project pain time waste kar rahe ho?

any other motives?

As far as I can see you are neither invested in ATS not in Spire than whats the bone of contention??

Chill maro yaar...

Hi
    Greetings

I think I found something that might be useful and since you are from finance background might be able to throw some light on the various aspects of how Private Real Estate Equity Firms work
    SI Viridian
    SIV currently manages over USD 1 Billion worth of Real Estate developments in India employing more than 120 real estate professionals managing c. 18 million sq ft of residential, commercial and mixed use developments.

Unique Integrated platform : Investment Manager + Full service Developer + Asset Manager
    Received global recognitions for Architecture, Best International Office Development, Best High rise residential.

SphereInvest Group, Switzerland & Bermuda
    Established in August 2010 as part of a management buyout of the Alternative Investment business from Millennium Global, UK.

SphereInvest ("SI") is a spet Global High Yield / Distressed / Emerging Credit and Private Equity Investment Advisory Group managing over USD 3 Billion.

Viridian Group, Singapore & India
    Established during the second half of 2006 as the Spire Group and currently undergoing re-branding as Viridian Group to emphasise and bring forth the core principle of the Group’s Real Estate strategy – "Mainstream Green based on sustainability and affordability".

The Viridian Group currently manages, through its investment management and development management platform, over USD 1 Billion worth of Real Estate developments in India.

A Distinctive Approach to investing in Indian Real Estate
    Creating landmark Mainstream Green IT/office spaces, residential apartments, townships and mixed-use developments. Our primary responsibility and interest lies in creating working and living spaces where man and nature can prosper in synergy.

We have formulated strategic tools, designed especially for India, employed to enhance the value of the project at every point in the development lifecycle. The final product hence, is one in which scientific and innovative designs are employed to find progressive ways to enhance lifestyles, while at the same time, achieving environmental well-being.

SIV remains actively involved entity, through the life of every project - from opportunity identification to acquisition to implementation and finally to exit through sales. And very often you will find our teams in the driver's seat, steering the project to its preset destination all the way until the last square foot has been claimed by an investor/buyer.

Singapore has very strict regulatory financial environment.. Particularly in Currencies and Equity due to past history.. and this firm is listed on the official regulatory authority of singapore MAS: Financial Institution Directory , then select
    Exempt Fund Managers - Companies providing fund management services to not more than 30 qualified investors, then use search button to find Viridian.
    Voila..gives you that the firm is listed under the MAS (Financial regulatory authority of Singapore

I believe there is a Lokpal and RTI type bill applicable in Singapore wherein information can be obtained (for a fee)

This should obliterate all doubts and bring clarity.

Surely Aug 2010 was a change in management in the Private Equity Fund.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • An honest comment & i am always appreciate honesty .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the share.. need to double check though.. they better be cross checked..
    ILD millenium spire though got stable rating for their Loans TEXT-Fitch rates ILD Millennium at 'Fitch B+(ind)'/stable - Yahoo!
    Mentions customers are paying for construction linked plan ( so plausibly construction is on)

Any news about loan for this spire 68 project?? such reports constitute the factual situation as they have all the factual papers with them and assessed through independent surveyors.

Does anybody have resources to access SI Viridian??

this would clarify the exact situation about way forward instead of depending on local resources.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Some people have nothing to do with Spire still rabid reactions. At least no one is promoting the project as some are shamelessly doing on ATS thread.

It is difficult to believe these are well educated NRI's
    CommentQuote