6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Paaji tusi great ho...

Originally posted by psambher View Post
    based on my life experiences

How many years experience you have in RE? can you quote some example similar to this one?

Comment

How many years experience you have in RE? can you quote some example similar to this one?
      Sir,
      Please khul kar bolo, why do you confuse people. I asked you earlier also- why are you so against this project. Whenever anything positive happens, you are first to comment...in only one way.
      I have seen some of your comments elsewhere also & I respect your knowledge of RE in Gurgaon. This doesn't mean you should go hammer and tongs after this project.
      Regards/RS
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Samber...you should eat Dosa else others will Chicken-fry you!

Comment

Read carefully he said life experiences not RE experience. Maybe he possesses superb intuitive powers which may have put him in a lot of profitable situations so far. Never doubt a man's hunch. Ab wo naukri, chokri, biwi etc. waali baatein yahan thodi na share karega psambherji

Comment

LOL . A great one .

Originally posted by rvm123 View Post
            Samber...you should eat Dosa else others will Chicken-fry you!
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I called up one of spire official (wn't qiote the name here) and asked about the BBA. As per him, they now have BBA agreement doc ready and they will soon be contacting/calling clients to execute the same. One more news is they are also planning to bring in a new phase of bigger flats in another 2-3 months and expected price would be around 4k. Was also talking about spire woods and he mentioned that spire wood has all the licence including building plan approved and construction should start there by another 3 months or so. It was nice to hear, that they have all the approval before launching a new project this time. Looks like they learned from past mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by abbey4u View Post
                I called up one of spire official (wn't qiote the name here) and asked about the BBA. As per him, they now have BBA agreement doc ready and they will soon be contacting/calling clients to execute the same. One more news is they are also planning to bring in a new phase of bigger flats in another 2-3 months and expected price would be around 4k. Was also talking about spire woods and he mentioned that spire wood has all the licence including building plan approved and construction should start there by another 3 months or so. It was nice to hear, that they have all the approval before launching a new project this time. Looks like they learned from past mistakes.
                Its been a month since they've been saying this. And I can guarantee you that if you again call up the same name withheld person he will say that they are almost about to work out a deal with some bank regarding bank loans..lol. Let's hope they do actually send BBA soon.
                psamber ji, for a change see I can also speak negative about the project I have invested in.
                Spire's CRM is one of the worst and is one damn lazy a$$ workforce.
                I guess if we receive BBA before the 4-bhk launch and we actually see some progress on construction front then 4K levels should be possible within the next 4 months or so.
                Oh by the way, I confirmed with my broker about 3200-3250 range it is currently available on resale.

Comment

i agree, they are the worst. let's hope they do these sooner than later.

Comment

My interaction with customer care (care?) reveals the following:

BSP: 3850/- psqft
                    BBA: will be sent to the allotees with-in next 2 weeks.
                    Construction: will gain momentum by Mid-september 2011
                    Bank tie-up: will take around 1 month.

Comment

3850 psf??? Whats the purpose of the same when it is difficult to find buyers for this project. Atleast the rate have increased to 3200 psf(not sure, if 3200 psf is the real market prices)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X