Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by psambher View Post
    Monsoon aati nahin per reccommendation aa jate hai.

You have not invested in the project. Let others wait till the time construction starts.

I am also interrested in the project but waiting for the air to get clean.

I am ready to pay 200-300 extra once construction starts.
    Guys, he is just trying to prevent others to enter the project so that he can get into this project at a decent price. Even he knows that this project is under priced and doesn't want to miss out on the deal. Either he is waiting to arrange funds or waiting for the bank approvals. Whatever be the case, wait for 3-4 months and he will the first one on the bandwagon to pump up prices for this project . I say, its a win-win situation for us Spire investors.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
      Guys, he is just trying to prevent others to enter the project so that he can get into this project at a decent price. Even he knows that this project is under priced and doesn't want to miss out on the deal. Either he is waiting to arrange funds or waiting for the bank approvals. Whatever be the case, wait for 3-4 months and he will the first one on the bandwagon to pump up prices for this project . I say, its a win-win situation for us Spire investors.

Comment

Originally posted by jamieB
        Guys, I was looking to sell my unit (1590 --> 1851) and am being quoted 2.9k... The rates quoted on this thread are around 3-3.1k, are these based on old area or new area? I sort of need the money, but not willing to sell at 2.9k though (was expecting at least 3k)...
        If you have already paid third installment then hold on to your unit for atleast a couple of months and you will see better returns. These rates were before people had paid third installment.

Comment

Guys, I was looking to sell my unit (1590 --> 1851) and am being quoted 2.9k... The rates quoted on this thread are around 3-3.1k, are these based on old area or new area? I sort of need the money, but not willing to sell at 2.9k though (was expecting at least 3k)...
          Do not think to sell now if you have paid the 3rd installment.Within no time the rates should touch 37-3800 (as dear friend psamber has RIGHTLY said)
          this is the only project which is available at such attractive rates. one of my friends & his group/relative have purchased 3 flats and he told me that on a daily basis 5-6 transfers are happening.
          Regards,
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Try hard buddy

I sold my 1890 sqft unit now 2184 sqft at 3125 last saturday based on new area.

Comment

i got an offer for 3100 for 1460 unit. I refused

Comment

thx ppl... Gaurav, jankit and atul: I have sent you pm's, please reply...

Comment

also ppl, inquired from some other brokers and spire officials: the current going rate range is 3100-3150, last few transfers have happened at uppper end. Also, with the transfer charges (rs 50) now gone, this is also advantageous for investors...

Think i got a wrong quote from the broker - or he was just trying to squeeze me out

Comment

Originally posted by jamieB View Post
                    also ppl, inquired from some other brokers and spire officials: the current going rate range is 3100-3150, last few transfers have happened at uppper end. Also, with the transfer charges (rs 50) now gone, this is also advantageous for investors...

Think i got a wrong quote from the broker - or he was just trying to squeeze me out
                    Good to know u just saved a solid 3 lacs INR (200 INR per sq ft * 1500 sq ft) through this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav_chugh View Post
                      Try hard buddy

I sold my 1890 sqft unit now 2184 sqft at 3125 last saturday based on new area.

Gaurav did you actually sold off your unit? That was super quick.
                      Has the deal done in all aspects?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X