Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Team, what's going on over here...no one enquired about the price the unit was sold for? below news not credible enough or avoiding a realty check on resale price?

    Originally Posted by MANOJa

    Somebody who is well known to me has struck a deal with me on Spire .


    Hi
    Greetings

    by the way what is your idea for the price golu11 ji?


    Cheer

    Hi
    Greetings

    by the way what is your idea for the price golu11 ji?


    Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Originally Posted by golu11
    Team, what's going on over here...no one enquired about the price the unit was sold for? below news not credible enough or avoiding a realty check on resale price?



    Hi
    Greetings

    by the way what is your idea for the price golu11 ji?


    Cheer

    Blessuji..basis my discussion when i was planning to buy the arm's lenght price I was offered was 2900 with a confimed meeting next day. since it was 30 days back..price might have moved+-3%. obviously, related party transaction can be done at any price..money from 1 pockets goes goes to thw 2nd pocket.

    What is the resale price as per your honest opinion?
    Blessuji..basis my discussion when i was planning to buy the arm's lenght price I was offered was 2900 with a confimed meeting next day. since it was 30 days back..price might have moved+-3%. obviously, related party transaction can be done at any price..money from 1 pockets goes goes to thw 2nd pocket.

    What is the resale price as per your honest opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • Respected Goluji,

    1811 and lower size - people demand from 3150-3300...may be 1-2 exception people who may be desperate to sell...

    If you take average - 9/10 people wont sell smaller size at less than 3100..exceptions are always there..

    Baki BBA is there, contractor has been finalized-

    People can enter, once construction is visible

    Sarkar even projects in sector 92 by developers like Saare is being launched at 3300..Spire is on Sohna road with commercial land from 2 corners, where projects have been launched...

    67 sector across the road (though not a to comparison) is 5500-6000+
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit,
    What resale are you talking about? I have personally checked, we have no sellers in market. After long, people are in realistic position to earn premium. Why will anyone even think to sell when you have all the positive news coming thick and fast.
    So sit tight and have some fun.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Golu Ji,

    You posted 2 months back, I quote...
    Now Situation has take a dramatic positive turn...you may think so after some time :-)
    regards,

    Originally Posted by golu11
    Visited Spire south for a potential buy. Brokers gave confimed prices with units( prices wer tempting) 2800 for bigger units..2900 for meduim sixe and 3000-3100 for smalles unit.Visited Spire south for a potential buy. Brokers gave confimed prices with units( prices wer tempting) 2800 for bigger units..2900 for meduim sixe and 3000-3100 for smalles unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Dear Amit,
    What resale are you talking about? I have personally checked, we have no sellers in market. After long, people are in realistic position to earn premium. Why will anyone even think to sell when you have all the positive news coming thick and fast.
    So sit tight and have some fun.
    Regards,

    Rsji..if you would have seen one of the forumn member has himself sold his unit last week for whatever reason...same way there are many people in the market who are looking for an exit due to some other committments. so yes deal are available in the market..I last got a call for the penthouse 2800 which surely sounded very tempting at first thought.
    CommentQuote
  • Golu bhai 2800/2900 is only for extremely big sizes 2300+ that too 1-2 distress deal

    You will hardly find inventory of 14XX/18XX less than 3100/3150 at this point in time..

    Let the construction starts..it shud reach near 3500..

    ERA investors are not quoting 3800, you may find an odd 3500 deal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Golu bhai 2800/2900 is only for extremely big sizes 2300+ that too 1-2 distress deal

    You will hardly find inventory of 14XX/18XX less than 3100/3150 at this point in time..

    Let the construction starts..it shud reach near 3500..

    ERA investors are not quoting 3800, you may find an odd 3500 deal

    Amit , what you are saying might be correct..i was interested in bigger units onlyas was looking for end use so went in for details for those units only. Prices are indeed tempting at this point..
    CommentQuote
  • Golubhai - dil khush kar diya aapne aaj.

    Inshaallah prices badenge with constuction..
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, very few options of resale r currently available in the market, especially 3 BHK & lower sizes .

    As said, looks like the time to sit tight & have fun .



    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Dear Amit,
    What resale are you talking about? I have personally checked, we have no sellers in market. After long, people are in realistic position to earn premium. Why will anyone even think to sell when you have all the positive news coming thick and fast.
    So sit tight and have some fun.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Golu sir...Aaj khush kar diya aapna. For the first time, you are saying something good/positive about the project

    Originally Posted by golu11
    Amit , what you are saying might be correct..i was interested in bigger units onlyas was looking for end use so went in for details for those units only. Prices are indeed tempting at this point..
    CommentQuote
  • abbey/rs Bhai/others,

    I forgot to post, i received an letter from Spire, about 15-20 days back regarding discount applicable on area increase beyond 15 % .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    abbey/rs Bhai/others,

    I forgot to post, i received an letter from Spire, about 15-20 days back regarding discount applicable on area increase beyond 15 % .


    Thanks. I just sold off my unit. There's nothing new which i can contribute right now, whatever i heard from interaction with spire people is already known. However i would still reiterate for the benefit of members here

    a. Construction: On the verge of starting. Contractor is Era. The point they made is that it's easy to mobilize resources, machinery etc which could have taken months or so. Now expect the start before 20th jan.
    b. Bank loan approval will come in next 10 days and thereafter buyers can apply for loan if needed. Few banks mentioned were SBI/BOB/AXIS/HDFC.
    c. They do have a few units available which they will launch at a later stages with higher pricing
    CommentQuote
  • abbey Bhai, thanks for the update & congrats on the sale .
    CommentQuote
  • Abbey - at what price did you sell it ?
    CommentQuote