Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    where does she sits, in gurgaon or in Jasola office?? let everyone start calling her ;-)
    Ok, i found about her.I think we need to speak someone higher up in Jasola ofice. Will update once I am able to get some new info
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Any updates ?

Ok, i found about her.I think we need to speak someone higher up in Jasola ofice. Will update once I am able to get some new info
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Any updates ?
        I have managed to get name & designations of top 3 guys at Jasola office. Will try to speak and ultimately meet couple of them.
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

That would be great . Do give a feed back, as soon as u have something new .

I have managed to get name & designations of top 3 guys at Jasola office. Will try to speak and ultimately meet couple of them.
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
            Bhalla ji builders ke paas excuses ki kami nahi hai. If we go and ask them for agreement copies, they will say that they have mailed last batch yesterday and their printer is out of cartridge today. If we persist, they will show us a draft copy on their computer though.
            Sab ek hi thaali ke chatte batte hain.
            In that case you can take the soft copy of the agreement and then Sit on it and after reading the first few pages , you will come to know about the status of approvals and everything , I strongly suggest this....

Comment

I really hope the BBA come soon and put an end to all the rumour mongering going on for this project

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
                can anybody tell me how is the this project is it worth buying i am getting at resal at 2900 1800 sqfeet area and can anybody tell how far is from south city and how is location an and why era skyville 68 sector costly than this

and in this fresh booking is there at 3200 is it right
                Resale price looks attractive for the location but more risk is involed in this project. From 6-8 months investors are posting that constrcution is goingb to start in next month. But a JCB was sent to site about1.5 months back. Now they are waiting for BBA from last 2 months.

Comment

What she can do. She is doing her job which is not to spoil(???) the company name. The poor girl.

Comment

Pls correct ur facts...

JCB was send to site not more than 2 weeks back

and BBA it was always said that will be delivered in the last week of August...

and it has been long told that construction will go in full swing after monsoon...

Risk hain tabhi return kamane ka chnace hain...even in sectors 90+ rates are more than 2600-2800....

Please keep the facts clear and lets not try to make the situation appear worse than it actually is

Comment

People who have no connection to the project still keep on taking personal digs at the project because they dont like the people who have invested here..Really sad state of affairs

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X