Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

I do not see the construction starting before January next year, which means they not gonna revise the rate still that time..

The old prices of the project is giving a negtive feeling about the project that there is something wrong to the investor..

Now even the project froma grade B builder in sector 80 + and on the expressway are coming over 3200 and Spire South despite of being in main gurgaon is till quoting at 3050 from company and 2900-2950 in resale.....

al ready a lot of unnecessary bad publicity has been done due to delay in license now these stale prices are not helping the project and the brand name of Spire....

Globally spire is a much much bigger name than IREO, but the market is considering IREO at par with the biggies of the Indian real estate. When actually both have not developed anything (Spire has atleast 2 under constructed project)

I am afraid the way they are dealing with the project has not been anything to write home about.....

For investors/traders - It is an excellent opportunity and an underpriced value bet.....

The Developer need to learn a lesson or two in how to market the project....

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    It could be soon after commencement of construction , of the present Phase. That would make sense, as Spire would earn a better premium , on the new towers.

Comment

I agree .The developer certainly needs a few lessons in marketing.

As a project,it can give u the best of returns, if u have an horizon of six months and above.
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Spire - sec 37

Can somebody update us status of construction in their sec 37 project which was launched in May 2008 ?

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
          Can somebody update us status of construction in their sec 37 project which was launched in May 2008 ?
          The construction is on hold right now for ILD Spire as they in past had not acquired some necessary approvals and started constructing.

BPTP's construction is the fastest in that area, followed by Rammprastha.

Seems like Spire group is hatching the money from investors by investing in other formats.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post
            The construction is on hold right now for ILD Spire as they in past had not acquired some necessary approvals and started constructing.

Seems like Spire group is hatching the money from investors by investing in other formats.
            I agree with durb,I visited last week,Only BPTP and Ramprastha construction can be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by durb100us View Post

durb ,
              Can v trust spire as till now they hv not delivered any project & sec 37 project is running too much behind schedule ?

Comment

The only risk with this project is delay..and i cant put my hand up and say how much delay...

Else you cna be sure that the developer will not run away with the money..Spire is an internationally recognized name and at the price at which it is currently available it is a good investment...

Yes there could be operaional issues like delay and all...but safety of money is not a criteria...

Why a UK based asset managemegt conpany would want to spoil its prospects in India by delivering a bad products...

India is one of most attractive real estate market for these funds..Spire will be absolutely insane to do any wrong in this market....

I am not saying this coz i have bought it..i am giving a rational resoning..on the basis of which i made the decsion....i knew that there is a risk of delay..but I wont mind it as I am long term invstor...so I am nt too bothered by the delay as long as my money is safe..

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                durb ,
                Can v trust spire as till now they hv not delivered any project & sec 37 project is running too much behind schedule ?

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  The only risk with this project is delay..and i cant put my hand up and say how much delay...

Else you cna be sure that the developer will not run away with the money..Spire is an internationally recognized name and at the price at which it is currently available it is a good investment...

Yes there could be operaional issues like delay and all...but safety of money is not a criteria...

Why a UK based asset managemegt conpany would want to spoil its prospects in India by delivering a bad products...

India is one of most attractive real estate market for these funds..Spire will be absolutely insane to do any wrong in this market....

I am not saying this coz i have bought it..i am giving a rational resoning..on the basis of which i made the decsion....i knew that there is a risk of delay..but I wont mind it as I am long term invstor...so I am nt too bothered by the delay as long as my money is safe..
                  But these delays will spoil the image of the builder.If they need investors and their trust in future for their forthcoming projects,they need to take some steps now.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Foreign investment does not mean safety of funds . Are u aware how many complaints are there against them for their sec 37C project ? I am looking 4 convincing reply because I am confused .

Comment

I agree 100%....

Originally posted by terrafirma View Post
                      But these delays will spoil the image of the builder.If they need investors and their trust in future for their forthcoming projects,they need to take some steps now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X