Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A small correction , as per my info. , Spire is coming up with a project in Sector 79 & not 76.

Correct me, if i am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja,

May be you are right. Though I heard 76..

Bottom line is new projects will not make sense else the investors/buyers are happy with the previous projects.

All the more reasons for Spire to deliver in these 2 projects/start construction/revise prices/keep the buyers happy
    CommentQuote
  • Do not worry. All your grievances with Spire, South would be sorted out , soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Any new updates ??

Thread has gone quite
    CommentQuote
  • It could be the lull before the storm .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Any new updates ??

Thread has gone quite
    CommentQuote
  • Need guidance on swap vs transfer

Have a question for the senior members

I am buying a 1590 units in resale in Spire South. According to Spire, they need Rs 50/sq ft to process "swap". Spire says this is different than "transfer", which can only be done after 30% of the payment has been made.

I need guidance on whether I need to have an agreement with the seller separately? Does the seller have any rights over the booking in case of a "swap"?

Thanks in advance for your reply!
    CommentQuote
  • hi manoj,

i have read in this thread only that cheques hvnt been banked by the builder for over 8 months? is that true?

is thr any update that assures risk is almost over? bcz even i wud be interested on a re-sale as long as we are sure of start of construction and future plans for the land that they or tashee group owns...

prices are meaty for sure...

would request other members to also comment if they have any update..
    CommentQuote
  • Just got an update that there is some development at the site. They have installed billboards etc. Planning to visit the site in couple of days
    CommentQuote
  • My cheques r debited in a few days of me giving it to Spire. Do not know about other people.

It looks like the problems of Spire have been sorted out & everything is in order. Visit Spire's office for further assurance on this.

Originally Posted by audioslv
    hi manoj,

i have read in this thread only that cheques hvnt been banked by the builder for over 8 months? is that true?
    is thr any update that assures risk is almost over? bcz even i wud be interested on a re-sale as long as we are sure of start of construction and future plans for the land that they or tashee group owns...
    prices are meaty for sure...

would request other members to also comment if they have any update..
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has further updates on this ? Please share.

Originally Posted by abbey4u
    Just got an update that there is some development at the site. They have installed billboards etc. Planning to visit the site in couple of days
    CommentQuote
  • Any further info on their new project in sector 76/79...
    CommentQuote
  • I am not aware on this "swap" . Could u elaborate a bit ?

Originally Posted by creed1357

I am buying a 1590 units in resale in Spire South. According to Spire, they need Rs 50/sq ft to process "swap". Spire says this is different than "transfer", which can only be done after 30% of the payment has been made.

I need guidance on whether I need to have an agreement with the seller separately? Does the seller have any rights over the booking in case of a "swap"?

CommentQuote
  • Creed - what price your looking to buy this unit.....

Originally Posted by creed1357

CommentQuote
  • There was already one billboard for spire..

Have they fenced the site..wht exact development have taken place if you dont mind telling

Thanks,
    A

Originally Posted by abbey4u
    Just got an update that there is some development at the site. They have installed billboards etc. Planning to visit the site in couple of days
    CommentQuote
  • According to Spire, swap means that the new buyer will be updated in their records and all further communication will be with the new buyer.

They mentioned that the transfer can happen after 30% payment is made on the agreement. Coming from Spire directly, it sounded safe - what do you think?

I already bought the unit at 2825.
    CommentQuote