Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 30% in all the cases.

I have a 1811 sq ft bought at 2650. I have paid around 13 lakh something so far..
    CommentQuote
  • I also looked at this project in dec 2009as initial offering. The price at that time was 2300 psqft. Now we can expect some real good returns in the new future because the construction has started.
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers were accepting cheques at that time just like they are doing for 3 c now..

No Cheques were debited at before April.

I bought in May 2010 at 2650....Many bought in April at 2400/2500

The project is bang on Sohna road with commercial on both sides. Projects in sector 70 A are being launched at 5450 and sector 67 a at 6000+. It may not be an to comparison but still 3150-3200 is an extremely attractive price.

Spire has been doing well in commercial projects.. Spire Edge in Manesar and Spire Tec in Greater Noida re doing well.
    CommentQuote
  • Guyss....this should be 4000+ in 3-6 months time subject to consturction going full stream
    CommentQuote
  • Can't predict a price of 4000,but definitely as the construction has started, the will start moving up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Susheel100
    I am keen on buying, let me know final offer and PM me, also all details. Larger units are at 2900.

Hi
    Greetings

I am hopeful, it will be a good buy at the current price.. I doubt if anything is available, PAN GURGAON at the prevailing prices, with the current status of spire ie
    1] Zonal/Map Approval
    2] Floor plan/elevation approval approvals
    3] Environmental Clearance Approval,
    4] Agreement having been executed
    5] Commencement of Construction etc

Given the status of approvals, bank loan also will not be a problem i think.
    Spire again is a $1bn FDI investment in India.
    Due to past performance, the asset is still a speculative class but is suitably reflected in its price. (Akkad Bakad Formula:D) In my POV, It no longer is a "Distressed Asset"

Hopefully, if the management does'nt screw up seriously majorly and tries to catch up on lost time, this project MAY be a multi-bagger given multiple triggers in the waiting...

For those who view safety I presume this project has minimal downside at current offerings. Personal spot location check and offers in vicinity would be a good thing before deciding.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Updates

Excavation in full swing as seen by attached photographs. Expect next demand to be raised by April end as it seems foundation work will be complete by that time.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • One can see spire boards at the back as well.

So no confusion with Spire Vs Era site:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    One can see spire boards at the back as well.

So no confusion with Spire Vs Era site:D

Yes, there shouldn't be any confusion. Both sites are clearly demarcated :).
    I must laud Era for the pace with which it is developing its own project. Good thing is since Era is also working on this project, now one can really see slowly but surely bad days for this project are behind us.
    Excavation work is nearly complete for Towers T1 to T5.
    CommentQuote
  • Spire was launched with much a catchy ad on flexi home campaign which made it seem to be a very customer friendly company.

Current price do seem attractive for the location. Those who are invested in this project please give some perspective on the following for benefit of everyone -

Reasons for late commencement of work since project launch. what issues were faced?

How management has dealt with the challenges?

How can we figure out whether management is serious and committed for successful completion of the project?

This is to understand what has happened in last 1&1/2 year what signals are you getting which give comfort for future.How can we figure out whether management is serious and committed for successful completion of the project?

This is to understand what has happened in last 1&1/2 year what signals are you getting which give comfort for future.How can we figure out whether management is serious and committed for successful completion of the project?

This is to understand what has happened in last 1&1/2 year what signals are you getting which give comfort for future.
    CommentQuote
  • query

Hi GGNKAAADMI: Do you know which projects struture is visible in the background just besides Spire site?

Rgds

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Yes, there shouldn't be any confusion. Both sites are clearly demarcated :).
    I must laud Era for the pace with which it is developing its own project. Good thing is since Era is also working on this project, now one can really see slowly but surely bad days for this project are behind us.
    Excavation work is nearly complete for Towers T1 to T5.
    CommentQuote
  • Site layout

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Take a look at the attachment -

The site map I saw at their site office yesterday looks nothing like this... except the location of towers 1-7. Everything else has been moved around.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the Pics :)
    Good Pace of work >>

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Excavation in full swing as seen by attached photographs. Expect next demand to be raised by April end as it seems foundation work will be complete by that time.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, by mistake, i put the wrong plan . I have an copy of my BBA, would be posting the updated/revised plan shortly .

Regret the error .

Originally Posted by ggnboy
    The site map I saw at their site office yesterday looks nothing like this... except the location of towers 1-7. Everything else has been moved around.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Yes, by mistake, i put the wrong plan . I have an copy of my BBA, would be posting the updated/revised plan shortly .

Regret the error .

hahaha... i thought you wrote vacation was for few months...what happnedd?
    CommentQuote