Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    3rd Installment -

Anyone paid the excess amount to Spire as per the original demand letter. Spire issued a revised letter after adjusting 15% area increase. Those who have paid as per the original letter have paid the excess amount.
    How should spire settle this, by showing credit in the ledger? or any other way?
    Anyone who can throw some light...
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

i will also try and reconfirm if its era or spire...

Can you reconfirm this please, I spent some time there and spoke to the guys who were operating with tractors and taking away the soil. They also told me this is ERA??
      Now I will also reconfirm this, if the excavation is on Spire site...I will consider excellent speed by them, I seriously doubt it

Comment

Rs, I am also confused now. Though i remeber seeing Spire Flags around. Still we need to confirm..

anyways BBA is a very very positive development.

There is another clause if the project got shunned, 9% interest will be given from the date of payment...so I think there is no downside in the projects its only upside....

Worst to worst to worst case BANK FD interest to kahi nahi gaya....

I do not see any risk of loosing money in this project at all.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Rs, I am also confused now. Though i remeber seeing Spire Flags around. Still we need to confirm..

anyways BBA is a very very positive development.

There is another clause if the project got shunned, 9% interest will be given from the date of payment...so I think there is no downside in the projects its only upside....

Worst to worst to worst case BANK FD interest to kahi nahi gaya....

I do not see any risk of loosing money in this project at all.
          The flags if you think again were on the side of the excavation. This excavation was huge...around 30 ft deep, someone even told me that era will have double basement that's why so deep excavation. while on the left side, where flags are...you would have noticed leveled field with a JCB and Tractor. That is spire L shaped site...
          I totally agree on the investment, it is very much safe and huge potential from here.
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

latest prices for smallest size flat

Originally posted by abbey4u View Post
            It was never 900 sqft as far i know. The minimum size was 1288 which has gone 1460 now
            For a 1460 size, I think that next transaction will happen at 3700-3800 per sqft. Looking at the progress and BBA being out. Especially the clauses in BBA suggesting builder paying interest and penalty if projects was to get derailed (not that I think it will..in my view it will prove to be a very good investment and end user value) will boost market confidence. Other senior RE experts please comment.

Comment

I went to Spire's office for my BBA . The BBA looks to be fine ( except that they had put a plan of a 2 BHK for my 1892 sq. unit in the BBA, instead of a 3 BHK one ) . They would be correcting the BBA & sending it in a day or two to my address .
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Is BBA mentions anything about EDC charges ? I think it should be there, if it is, can anyone confirm how much they are charging for EDC as per BBA.

At some point we need to get in talks with Spire for reduction of EDC charges also as declared by Haryana Govt .

Comment

I really didn't notice/don't remember on the EDC/IDC charges .

Would revert back on receipt of BBA at my end ( if nobody clarifies by that time ) .
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    I really didn't notice/don't remember on the EDC/IDC charges .

Would revert back on receipt of BBA at my end ( if nobody clarifies by that time ) .
                    Manoj Bhai,
                    Good you too think everything is OK in BBA.
                    Details are as follows -
                    EDC - Rs. 328/- sq.ft
                    IDC - Rs. 36/- sq.ft
                    Int free maintenance sec - 50/- sq.ft

Comment

Members - Seems like Spire is sending BBA only to buyers who are pressurizing them. Is it true?

If yes, then I would follow up with them else will wait for a few more days.

Manoj Bhai,
                      Good you too think everything is OK in BBA.
                      Details are as follows -
                      EDC - Rs. 328/- sq.ft
                      IDC - Rs. 36/- sq.ft
                      Int free maintenance sec - 50/- sq.ft

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X