Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5743 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Fyi alert....

got an offer of 3400 psqft for my 1800+ sqft apartment over the weekend...

decisions.. decisions... :-)

patience pays... or kaal karey so aaj kar.....

having a mixed feeling... concoction of a dilemma and a delirium..
    CommentQuote
  • Best investment on sohna road, don't give it up for chillars.
    Originally Posted by Tekzo
    Fyi alert....

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tekzo
    Fyi alert....

DO NOT SELL...this is the time boss to hold. with in a month or so it has gained 400-500...it certainly indicates something.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    DO NOT SELL...this is the time boss to hold. with in a month or so it has gained 400-500...it certainly indicates something.

Agree , Hold if you can
    CommentQuote
  • It seems Spire South is planning to launch phase 2 (low rise) at Rs 4250 per sq ft. Anyone else heard something similar?
    CommentQuote
  • Inn nango ke pass hain kaya, jo mein uttarunga ???

After all the positive news on the resale pricing coming in / being posted by several guys & as one guy posted, launch of a new Phase at 4250, i am sure LOLU:bab (45): ki bhains ne abhi tak sucide commit kar liya hoga :bab (59):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by sgipec
    Manoja bhai aap bhi.....ek hi baar mein saare kapde utaar diye :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnboy
    It seems Spire South is planning to launch phase 2 (low rise) at Rs 4250 per sq ft. Anyone else heard something similar?

excellent,any idea why the housing loan is still not approved. what's the bottleneck? thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by davkapoor
    any one want to sale 3000+ sq feet in spire south

what is the ongoing rate for a 5 bedroom flat in spire south.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    excellent,any idea why the housing loan is still not approved. what's the bottleneck? thanks

Sir aapki approval ki wait ho rahi hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnboy
    It seems Spire South is planning to launch phase 2 (low rise) at Rs 4250 per sq ft. Anyone else heard something similar?

Yes, they have been mentioning it since last 2-3 months. They hadn't yet decided on the launch price last time I had a discussion with someone in their office. Also, launch would coincide with raise of their next demand (that's what I had heard). Let's see when they formally launch it.

B/w your ggnboy id makes me feel like an uncle already :D
    CommentQuote
  • A good one, ggnkaaadmi Bhai . Aap forum mein bahut kaam aate hain, lolu ji ka dil nahi lagta . woh apko bahut yaad karte hain .

What i have heard that the new launch could be at 4500, less 250 as early bird discount . Authenticity of this source is doubtful, so this news could be totally wrong . Also launch is expected in March mid / end .

Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Yes, they have been mentioning it since last 2-3 months. They hadn't yet decided on the launch price last time I had a discussion with someone in their office. Also, launch would coincide with raise of their next demand (that's what I had heard). Let's see when they formally launch it.

B/w your ggnboy id makes me feel like an uncle already :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    A good one, ggnkaaadmi Bhai . Aap forum mein bahut kaam aate hain, lolu ji ka dil nahi lagta . woh apko bahut yaad karte hain .

What i have heard that the new launch could be at 4500, less 250 as early bird discount . Authenticity of this source is doubtful, so this news could be totally wrong . Also launch is expected in March mid / end .

Manoj bhai, Office waalon ko realization ho gai hai ki main din ba din unaffordable hone laga hoon to humhesha kaam main uljhaye rakhte hain :D. Samay nikalna dubhar ho jata hai. Phir bhi IREF ke bhaijanon se main samay samay par apne vichaaron ka aadan praadan karne ki chestha kar hi leta hoon..
    Golu ji ko to main apna hi makaan bechoonga wo bhi discount par. Aise nek dil insaan, roz roz thodi na aate hain yahan. Spire ki kroorta bata kar kitte logon ki bhalai kari hai unhone yahan. Dhanya ho gaye sab. :)

On another note, I heard something similar about rates on what you have quoted. But Spire management is way too unpredictable and lackadaisical. They may have second thoughts both about price and launch date. Going by their past record, it may take an year for them just to announce a launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11

Gang, please suggest on the housing loan query, that will be very helpful. are there some serious bottlenecks? Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Golu bhai - bas thode din ruko aapka SBI/BOB ka bank approval bhi paste kar denge yaha pain...

I know aapne fir koi naya issue karna hain- par khair - you got to do what you got to do
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, u can very well make out the noble intentions :bab (5):of some persons from the comment quoted . This post was made today in some other thread .

Originally Posted by golu11
    patnaprtap... 3 years main spire south mai sirf basement khudda hai. going by your logic 14 floor banane mai kitne years ..14*3 = 42 years. Spire south better watch out by this logic you will get possession only on 2054.
    CommentQuote