Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5743 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Yes, they have been mentioning it since last 2-3 months. They hadn't yet decided on the launch price last time I had a discussion with someone in their office. Also, launch would coincide with raise of their next demand (that's what I had heard). Let's see when they formally launch it.

B/w your ggnboy id makes me feel like an uncle already :D

Ha ha, age is all in the mind - I'm 35!
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

I have 2264 3 BHK Ground FLoor Unit! Is this the right time to exit!

Since I am not in India, I am out of touch of the market too.

Will appriciate your help! :)

Regards to all.
    CommentQuote
  • chetangupta, if u r not in dire need of money, then hold on .

This is the time to sit back, relax & enjoy seeing your investment grow .
    CommentQuote
  • Laggata hain Golu ji ko yeh joke bahut accha laaga . He is looking to propagate it every where . After all he loves the D e way & loves his bhains .

Btw, what about the jokes on which i gave u an link ??? Did u like them :bab (59):???

Do let me know, i have plenty more in my arsenal . Jaise apko D e way wala pasand aa gaye, aur bhi ayenge . It is just an matter of time ;).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Golu bhai - bas thode din ruko aapka SBI/BOB ka bank approval bhi paste kar denge yaha pain...

I know aapne fir koi naya issue karna hain- par khair - you got to do what you got to do

Amit Bhai,

Golu ka dil na todo...
    CommentQuote
  • Finally, I was able to make it to visit Spire South Site today, though it was a long walk since the way I find out was blocked by villagers I guess. The development work seems going on and it is finally a relief.

Attached are few more clicks for my contribution to this forum :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • This is great. Now its just nit digging. Pilling work is going on :D:D:D

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Here are few more pics...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (45)::bab (59)::bab (45):

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (41)::bab (41)::bab (41):

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • finally some good news

guys guess finally some good news in this project .. likes construction pics :).........i got a call from a dealer today n he was offering 3400 bsp but i demanded rs 3550 :P .. itni der wait bhi to ki hai ... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (66)::bab (66)::bab (66)::bab (68):

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (22)::bab (22)::bab (22)::bab (28)::bab (68):

Golu bhai aaj aapko kasam hain - rang main bhang mat karna :D
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for pics, that great & positive movement for the project. Can anybody having idea about Spire Central.
    CommentQuote
  • axashiesh, thanks for the share .

Construction work looks to be picking up pace & so r the real prices .

Lolu:D ki Bhains maar gaye :bab (59):.

Originally Posted by axashiesh
    Finally, I was able to make it to visit Spire South Site today, though it was a long walk since the way I find out was blocked by villagers I guess. The development work seems going on and it is finally a relief.

Attached are few more clicks for my contribution to this forum :)
    CommentQuote