Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Agree sir psmabherji - you did not recommend ATS at 4500..

You are right...

Even you said its avoidable at this price..correct.

Comment

Yes ATS is not at all advisable

Originally posted by psambher View Post
      I can not recall when I suggested to invest in ATS at 4500 for investment purpose. I always said it will good for end user.

Most of the forum members are traders. Thay will never understand the benefit of long tem investing. Even if they understand they will not follow that.
      Hi
      Greetings

So what I understand by your logic is that one should not be a trader and invest at 3800 dp in ats and wait for 7 years??
      On the other hand pay just about a fraction in Spire and be called a trader?? brother by investing 13 lacs appx I think I am sitting on a decent profit and can get out of it any day.. I may even keep it for end use as well as I like the floor plan.

honestly I do not see a double digit growth in ATS till it is delivered?? Most professing ATS claim that they have a set of loyal investors.. wish to know are these guys going to live in 109. One particular gentleman professing ATS is living in Noida will he shift to ggn to live on the 19th floor?? Ridiculous arguments..

One needs just one home unless ..
      Otherwise house is a family equity and everybody wants a decent market value as well..

Cheers..

PS: aapka bhi wohi haal hai pshamber ji.. kaauaa kaan le gaya... bhago uske peeche..

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        PSambherJi - we never said invest in spire..We may never invest in spire again...

But investing in spire at this location at 3200 will give better returns (I can have a bet ) than investing in ATS at 4300-4500 on the 'proposed NPR"

Kabhi simple baat ko samjha bhi karo -AAp to naha dhoke is project ke peeche hi pad gaye ho
        I fully agree with you that this is a mouth watering price. I too want to invest but will wait for construction to start both for sector 106 and 68 projects before taking a call.

The price may rise once the construction starts but I can not take a calculated risk.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
          Hi
          Greetings

So what I understand by your logic is that one should not be a trader and invest at 3800 dp in ats and wait for 7 years??
          On the other hand pay just about a fraction in Spire and be called a trader?? brother by investing 13 lacs appx I think I am sitting on a decent profit and can get out of it any day.. I may even keep it for end use as well as I like the floor plan.

honestly I do not see a double digit growth in ATS till it is delivered?? Most professing ATS claim that they have a set of loyal investors.. wish to know are these guys going to live in 109. One particular gentleman professing ATS is living in Noida will he shift to ggn to live on the 19th floor?? Ridiculous arguments..

One needs just one home unless ..
          Otherwise house is a family equity and everybody wants a decent market value as well..

Cheers..

PS: aapka bhi wohi haal hai pshamber ji.. kaauaa kaan le gaya... bhago uske peeche..
          BlessU,
          Greetings!
          You have put the argument in proper perspective. Spire is great from both investment & end use purpose. I am also thinking to keep this one.
          However on ATS even I have a soft corner which even pushes me to look beyond doubt on location/rate. I do not know why but I have an itch to probe it further.
          Still fair to Psamber he is not pushing for it. Yes naha dho kar peeche pade hain Spire ke...and it is clear why. My only request to him is that bhai hamne aapka kay bigada hai...logic ki baat karo
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

I fully agree with you that this is a mouth watering price. I too want to invest but will wait for construction to start both for sector 106 and 68 projects before taking a call.

The price may rise once the construction starts but I can not take a calculated risk.
            Psambher Bhai,
            Dil khus kar diya aaj to...kya baat hai
            RS
            Last edited by rs2507; September 11 2011, 07:34 PM.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Sun rising from the west---

Dil kar raha hain is post ko pain frame kara ke rakh lu

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
              Pisambher Bhai,
              Dil khus kar diya aaj to...kya baat hai
              RS

Comment

ats vs spire

Hi
                Greetings

Sone ke frame mein karwana.. Now let me sum it up what I think with the ATS Parallel

ATS is a good builder but very very costly at a very doubtful location
                SPire is not a good builder but at a very attractive cost at a decent location..

Chances are Spire will improve.. chances with ATS price once invested, will not appreciate as much as it has a very high premium attached to its " perceived quality".

Cheers

Comment

Good to see you guys happy. Do you need my photo to be framed along with the post?

I am in wait and watch mode to see the RE trend in next few months. Any investments at more than 4000 is very risky. I am exploring some options in 9X sector but will wait till the year end to make a move.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Sone ke frame mein karwana.. Now let me sum it up what I think with the ATS Parallel

ATS is a good builder but very very costly at a very doubtful location
                    SPire is not a good builder but at a very attractive cost at a decent location..

Chances are Spire will improve.. chances with ATS price once invested, will not appreciate as much as it has a very high premium attached to its " perceived quality".

Cheers
                    Chintel is a real winner. They have roped in Sobha and ATS. May be many more in the pipeline.

They must have purchased land at a very good price and minting money like any thing.

Comment

Mujhe aapni aanknon pain vishvas nahi ho raha..

Good to see you guys happy. Do you need my photo to be framed along with the post?

I am in wait and watch mode to see the RE trend in next few months. Any investments at more than 4000 is very risky. I am exploring some options in 9X sector but will wait till the year end to make a move.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X