Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sahi baat hai " itna sanatta kyu hai bhaiyo " ??

    Anyways anyupdate on construction at site? Anyone visited site recently?

    Loan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sme903
    Sahi baat hai " itna sanatta kyu hai bhaiyo " ??
    Anyways anyupdate on construction at site? Anyone visited site recently?
    Loan?


    The construction has been stopped as villagers nearby have dug the road leading to the site. And sarpanch of the village has warned that they will not allow both the projects ( Spire and Era ) to be completed.
    CommentQuote
  • There are a few doubts over the project, there is no artistic impression of how the building will look like, no finance available till now, doubt from where will be the entry of the project from sohna road, in the site plan, there is no space between the towers, the bed-rooms are very small, no swimming pool, towers 1 to 4 are very close to the huge towers of Era project,
    CommentQuote
  • IS it true........the construction is stopped?
    If it's rumour or fun...then really .........a very bad one.........but if true.....even worse
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogenderg
    IS it true........the construction is stopped?
    If it's rumour or fun...then really .........a very bad one.........but if true.....even worse


    Hi
    Greetings

    AAPKO KAHIN DEKHA HAI?? AAP GOLU KE BADE BHAI TO NAHIN HO??:D

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    AAPKO KAHIN DEKHA HAI?? AAP GOLU KE BADE BHAI TO NAHIN HO??:D

    Cheers


    Bless U jee,
    I am not in any grouping..................just check ABHI's post in this thread only ....3-4 post before me ..........then commnt ....don't just put any biased comments............;)
    CommentQuote
  • People going there for site visits now have to park vehicles on sohna road and take a walk to the site 150 mtrs inside.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhi 07
    People going there for site visits now have to park vehicles on sohna road and take a walk to the site 150 mtrs inside.


    Please stop misguiding... I visited the site last month and that time also I parked my car on Sohna Road because the road was blocked by the villagers but the work was still going on for both the sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Mail from a Broker

    APARTMENTS

    1) Spire south, sec-68, SOHNA ROAD
    2BHK (1460 sqft) 5th floor Rs.3400/sqft.
    2BHK (1580 sqft) 10th floor @Rs.3300/sqft.
    3BHK (1850 sqft) 6th floor Rs. 3250/sqft.
    3BHK (1845 sqft) 1st floor 3300/sqft.
    4BHK Duplex PH (2630 sqft) 14th flr Rs.2950/sqft
    4BHK exclusive floor (3100 sqft) Rs. 2950/sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogenderg
    Mail from a Broker

    APARTMENTS

    1) Spire south, sec-68, SOHNA ROAD
    2BHK (1460 sqft) 5th floor Rs.3400/sqft.
    2BHK (1580 sqft) 10th floor @Rs.3300/sqft.
    3BHK (1850 sqft) 6th floor Rs. 3250/sqft.
    3BHK (1845 sqft) 1st floor 3300/sqft.
    4BHK Duplex PH (2630 sqft) 14th flr Rs.2950/sqft
    4BHK exclusive floor (3100 sqft) Rs. 2950/sqft.


    I have 2 BHK here. Are these prices correct.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure...if correct.....but at least this is what this broker who sent me mail ...is saying is the market rate.........at the max 50 - 150 you can assume can be negotiated...not more than that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhi 07
    The construction has been stopped as villagers nearby have dug the road leading to the site. And sarpanch of the village has warned that they will not allow both the projects ( Spire and Era ) to be completed.


    Oh no this is bad news for SPIRE once again.
    Has a police report been made?
    What is the builder doing to protect the interest of the investors who have already suffered for years due to not a single brick been laid.
    Hope the construction starts soon?
    Any updates ?

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • LOL

    AA gae ATS ka badla lene :bab (45):

    Lage raho ATS ke bhagat:bab (45):


    Originally Posted by VBstrategy
    Oh no this is bad news for SPIRE once again.
    Has a police report been made?
    What is the builder doing to protect the interest of the investors who have already suffered for years due to not a single brick been laid.
    Hope the construction starts soon?
    Any updates ?

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • I have said this earlier, really good value deal but something is wrong, please have that checked. I went to the site 3 days back as I am looking to invest but there was no construction on site. There is a villager issue for sure and it has to do with some land acquisition by Era and not Spire but both are connected somehow. Guys, there is something wrong here for sure. I think no one leaves money on the table and maybe people know more than we do and hence the prices are slow. I would recommend, if you have a unit please do not sell, as downside is limited with basic construction costs only being close to Rs 2,000 so land is close to being free for original investors and upside could be all the way to 5500.

    But on resale, this is a definite no as too many risks. There are other projects which are expensive but you will have peace of mind and none of this we have been cheated villager attitude that I saw this week.

    Just my point of view. If anyone differs with it, please do so as maybe you have more information on this project.

    I would love to buy at 500 more but once construction resumes and reaches till 2nd or 3rd floor and project gets approved by HDFC or SBI, otherwise avoid completely.
    CommentQuote
  • Susheel bhai good post

    This is what is called constructive criticism.

    I agree with you

    Anyways villager have issues with ERA not Spire but work is being done by Era hence this problem.
    CommentQuote