Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 5 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    ........................& i forgot to add, i speak on facts, not assumptions, as u r saying in ATS thread .
    I never knew ats ka rasta sector 68 ho kar jata hai ;-))
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

rs Bhai, have u not heard " AGAR AAP MERI PANT UTAEROGAY, THEN I WOULD TRY TO DO THE SAME, LOGICAL OR NOT IS NOT RELEVANT . .

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        Bhai agar ATS ka rasta Spire 68 se hokar jaayega to I wouldnt even dare Invest with ATS also.................lol

if you take their previous commitmentss regarding approvals and what not into account , then this could be true here , I AM STILL ASKING , IS THERE ANY INVESTOR/BROKER / UNDERWRITER who has personally seen the Santioned layouts copy ?????????

If yes then Please give me the date of sanctioned layouts or some approval no. so that they can be traced in the name of SONi infratech right....?

Requesting all investors of spire to answer this question

Comment

rs Bhai, have u not heard " AGAR AAP MERI PANT UTAEROGAY, THEN I WOULD TRY TO DO THE SAME, LOGICAL OR NOT IS NOT RELEVANT . .
          HAHAHHAHHAHA If that would have been the case And I would have been a broker trying to get clients to get to book ats through me ,Spire pays a hell lot of commssion to their agents to the tune of 10%(for manesar spire edge) and OF what i have heard , ATS DOESNT SELL THRU BROKERS..........

If I was a broker , I would be on the other side of this discussion Manoj G.......

If you know where I pointed....

Comment

Have u seen all sanctions of ATS & all other projects on the D e way, u seem to be loving ?

Would love to have yr. answer.

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
              Bhai agar ATS ka rasta Spire 68 se hokar jaayega to I wouldnt even dare Invest with ATS also.................lol

if you take their previous commitmentss regarding approvals and what not into account , then this could be true here , I AM STILL ASKING , IS THERE ANY INVESTOR/BROKER / UNDERWRITER who has personally seen the Santioned layouts copy ?????????

If yes then Please give me the date of sanctioned layouts or some approval no. so that they can be traced in the name of SONi infratech right....?

Requesting all investors of spire to answer this question
              Bhai aapne bataya nahin?? aap investor hain kya spire 68 main??
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have u seen all sanctions of ATS & all other projects on the D e way, u seem to be loving ?

Would love to have yr. answer.
                I havent seen an orginal sanctiones layout till now , What matters for me is if the project has got approval from bank or not , Acc to me they are much more competent then me , to check for documents , Do lemme know when the bank funding starts for this project........

And to Rs brother : NO I am not an investor in this project , Neither do I have the money and time to be spent on this developer

Comment

LOL. I know the discounts, where i invest in & where my friends invest in & the interactions i have .

Baaki, aap zaida akalmand hain, meri bbat ka matlab samhjney ke liya .

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                  HAHAHHAHHAHA If that would have been the case And I would have been a broker trying to get clients to get to book ats through me ,Spire pays a hell lot of commssion to their agents to the tune of 10%(for manesar spire edge) and OF what i have heard , ATS DOESNT SELL THRU BROKERS..........

If I was a broker , I would be on the other side of this discussion Manoj G.......

If you know where I pointed....

Comment

Bhalla sahab,

when you are not invested how will you get BBA.

also to tell you I have nothing against ATS. But location v/s offer samajh nahi aya. i am one waiting to invest in ATS but... Good luck
                    Last edited by MANOJa; January 30 2016, 03:42 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Bhalla ji kahin aap ruling party ya jamai raja ke staunch supporter to nahi ho jinka paisa NPR main laga hua hai?

Aap Spire ke sanctioned layout ke peeche pade ho aur aaj tak NPR ke litigation ke case number to humhe post karke bataye nahi ki kitta muaavza maang rahe hain log ??

Rahi baat ATS ki, to dekh lijiyega ki Spire aapke ATS se better returns de jaega sirf excavation ke baad hi
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 30 2016, 03:42 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X