Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 3 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

R u talking about this gentleman ? LOL, apparently, there r more than one & yr. assumption on only one hard headed gentleman accusing u seems wrong .

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
    BTW, I dont understand the hoopla being created by a certain (known broker) genteleman who hypes all DE projects. There may be little for him to gain with ATS as they sell direct and also resell direct !!

They have one exceptional project in ATS Village (I live there so I know this).... but the 5 other projects (ATS-1/2, Indirapuram, Hamlet, Paradiso and Dera Bassi) are are either delayed or just normal projects if not run of the mill ones....

one swallow does not a summer make

[QUOTE=amit.bhalla;235983]
    Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
    Bhalla ji kahin aap ruling party ya jamai raja ke staunch supporter to nahi ho jinka paisa NPR main laga hua hai? ..........................
    And No ATS has not received the bank approvals but they havent taken money for it officially , And If anyone thinks that I am a broker or anything then , I would like to tell that hard headed gentleman that they dont do any business thru brokers.........THEY SELL DIRECTLY

Lemme know
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      bhalla ji leave it now - you have your opinion we have ours..and we are entitiled to our respective opinions...

My request dont just exaggerate things by saying that Spire does not have approvals, as myself, RS and Manoja has seen the BBA ourselves with license no and layout plan pasted on it. It also has a govt stamp on the first page...

Construction 1 mahine main start ho ya 3 mahine main, kabhi to hogi. The projects has all approvals 500% as proven by the BBA...

aaj jab D way pain log 4500 main lene main mare ja rahe hain...3200-3250 main sohna road pain location kaha se risky hain...just a matter of time...

construction start nahi hui tabhi 3200 ka varna 3800 ka nahi hota...600 psft 3-9 mahine main kamane ki opportunity hain...with the only risk being delay....Is it not worth taking

People have been investing in Siddhartha , Earth, brink 3000 levels why not main sohna road at 3200....

That Govt stamp is not for the approvals......lol , That stamp is to make it a legal document....

When DId I say that it is a risky one ? and for that matter every damn investment we make comes with a lot of risks , All I said was the intentions of this developer dont look very good to me (u guys urself only keep cribbing about the issues .), as is same with Earth , Siddhartha and Tashee as well.........

So for the ppl who think that I have some personal motive behind all D eway properties............Grow up

lol

And anywhich ways , I dun give a sh** to anyones opinion here.....
      I have my understanding and will go with it.......

Comment

Bhalla - kabhi common sense use lar liya karo

By Givt stamp I means that a proper BBA is there and not any gimmick. Also the BBA can only be made when all approvals are there, so the question of approvals not there goes out of the windows.

Lol - kal construction start ho jaegi tab bhi log bolenge ke bad dikhane ke kie ki hain and the project wont be completed...

I am sitting on a 70% ROI and felling relaxed...

LOL LoL LoL

Comment

I again warn all the members to stay away from any of spire properties either on SPR or NPR.

Era is selling at a higher price than spire-68 so you can understand the builder credentials.

Most of the forum members try to justify their investments.

When it comes to NPR they advice to go with reputed builder but they personally invest in spire and about to bankrupt builders.

You can go to joke of the day forum where they have invited members to visit gurgaon forum claiming that they have busted gang of brokers.

I can not understand their mind frame.

Comment

REPEAT POST

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
            I have been always saying that i took a calculated risk . Read Bhalla's post on this below . If u cannot understand plain English, not my fault . This proves that u r here for the sake of getting into fights, but yr. preparation for that is like a 2nd Class kid sitting for IAS Examinations .

Can u tell me, who all r invested on my advise here or r u hallucinating again ? Old habits die hard .

U r the one who is fooling the investor here . I am just stating facts .

The advise, i give on Spire is available on this thread . Take out time to read it .

U r the politician here & the forum is littered with yr. lies, which has been caught several times red handed . Few examples ( so that u do not need to jog yr. memory much ) -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post176803

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post184365

Real Estate India - Gurgaon - Noida - Delhi - Mumbai - Pune - Chennai - Property Discussion Forum - www.iref.in - View Single Post - When is the Dwarka Gurgaon Super Expressway (Northern Peripheral Road) starting?

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post184643

Comment

New Member!

Dear All,

I am a new member of the forum, though I have had a good look at the forum posts for quite some months... this really is a nice sharing platform.

I have also invested in Spire South Sec 68 as and end user. I am currently in UAE and invested in this project through broker.

I am in touch with Neha on lot of issues which are more or less resolved except the BBA. For which actually she gave me a call asking for address proof to dispatch the BBA. Though I am yet to receive it but I am sure the things are in right track.

What kept my hope alive was when I was informed that I would only be charged for 15% out of the increased area, rest would not be charged.

Anyways, I am also waiting for BBA and will seek advice / guidance of the veteran & senior members of the group.

Cheers,
              Chetan

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                Bhalla - kabhi common sense use lar liya karo

By Givt stamp I means that a proper BBA is there and not any gimmick. Also the BBA can only be made when all approvals are there, so the question of approvals not there goes out of the windows.

Lol - kal construction start ho jaegi tab bhi log bolenge ke bad dikhane ke kie ki hain and the project wont be completed...

I am sitting on a 70% ROI and felling relaxed...

LOL LoL LoL

Do u know what happened in DLF Belaire case ?? for which dlf has been fined 600 crores...!!!!!

If u did , u wouldnt have said the same statement....

So COmmon sense aap bhi use kar lo thodi si

Comment

Ok bhalla sir - jo aap kaho vo sahi...

All I am saying is that because BBA is there, all approvals are in place. Since BBA can not be made without approvals (unless BBA says that licenses/approvals are not there). Aapne hi kaha tha yeh...Is pain to agree karte ho ke nahin...Pls answer....

I am here to make friends and gain knowledge. Lets not get into pitty fights...

Lets end it here....

chodo yeh bekar ki baten - aur bataon whats new in life?? any other interesting invetsment on NPR - not on DP though?

Comment

The forum is meant to share views & learn from each other .

If u don't give shit to anyone's opinion ( & consider yr. self the know all & u r here to give gyan of your indisputable knowledge on RE ), kindly spare us & god may save our Souls . If u have yr. understanding & r not willing to listen to anybody, this forum may not be the right place for u .

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
                    That Govt stamp is not for the approvals......lol , That stamp is to make it a legal document....

And anywhich ways , I dun give a sh** to anyones opinion here.....
                    I have my understanding and will go with it.......

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      The forum is meant to share views & learn from each other .

If u don't give shit to anyone's opinion ( & consider yr. self the know all & u r here to give gyan of your indisputable knowledge on RE ), kindly spare us & god may save our Souls . If u have yr. understanding & r not willing to listen to anybody, this forum may not be the right place for u .
                      You are the one to be on top of the list to leave this forum. You always mislead investors to push your agenda.

I do not want to have any further argument with you.

Forum members have understood your intensions and they know very well the name of the buliders you represent in the forum.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X