Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

hello amit i thing u r in spire south top can u tell me i should invest in this project or not i m getting at 2900
    can u tell me construction quality andis builder is fraud and some say it is not approved and even bank loan is not there i dont want loan but if it not aproved some say it is risky but looking at location i like it
    NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Sir I have given my assesment. I may not be the righr person to comment, as I am invested and people may feel that my views are biased..

I have already signed the BBA which means all approvals are in place.

I am being offered 3175 for my unit, if you are getting at 2900, its an exceptional price...Evn in sectors 9X pricing is moving towards 3000...And this loacation is on Sohna road....

Research yourself and use ur judgement, dont take my advice on face value and also dont take the advice of some of the people who are dead against this project due to unknown reasons....

See he rates in different sectors and use your own judgement

Comment

There are certain risks tabhi 3100-3200 ka rate hain varna 3800 ka hota...its as simple as that....

I feel risks have reduced with BBA and will reduce firther with construction starting....

Invest when the construction starts....thats my advice....

Comment

Decent advice & i quite agree to it .

If u r not willing to take a calculated risk ( though, with the BBA's being signed, risk is minimal ), enter in the project, when construction starts, but at that time, be willing to pay a higher price than the current resale price . This compromise, one would need to make .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          There are certain risks tabhi 3100-3200 ka rate hain varna 3800 ka hota...its as simple as that....

I feel risks have reduced with BBA and will reduce firther with construction starting....

Invest when the construction starts....thats my advice....
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

THANKS MANOJA AND AMIT

YAAR I HAD SOME PROPERTY IN PUNE I LIVE IN GURGAON AND VISITED BOTH SITE AND AFTER DISCUSSION I BOOKED VATIKA IN RESALE
            NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Congrats! Abhay.. Can we know what project of Vatika you booked and at what price..

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
              THANKS MANOJA AND AMIT

YAAR I HAD SOME PROPERTY IN PUNE I LIVE IN GURGAON AND VISITED BOTH SITE AND AFTER DISCUSSION I BOOKED VATIKA IN RESALE

Comment

Good for u .

Best of luck .

THANKS MANOJA AND AMIT

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi

THANKS MANOJA AND AMIT

Hi
                  Greetings

Congratulations!!!
                  may i know which project, which sector, which tower, which floor, what is the area and what is the price that you have purchased.

Cheers

Comment

Vatika townships wes launched in 2008, its almost the end of 2011. Tell mw what is the progress....

Why just to blame spire for the delay....what it has not done is not much different from what vatika has done in many of its NH 8 projects, despite of that all vatika projects on NH8 have witnessed very good appreciation.

Comment

Hi,

I have a floor in (Emilia) vatika next, recently I noticed in certain web sites (consumer compliants sites) there are a lot of complaints regarding their vatika lifestyle home project. Initially (later 2008) they had advartized their project (their 1st group housing 20 acres gated community project), 1 bhk 650 sq feet 16.6 lac (rate of Dec 2008), if somebody remember, a lot of bookings has done on this (in recession period also)... but recently consumer complaints sites showing that they cancelled a lot of bookings (after kept buyer's money in their hand approx 2 + years), and they have given option 'if you are interested in re-book 3 bhk'. Eventhough they have a lot of 1bhk still available with them in different sq feets as per their site (in vatikagroup site) it is mentined "call for price". I recently called their own broker and equired about why 1bhk 650 sq feet cancelled (without alternative option given to byer) after taken 10% of the amount and kept 2 plus years in their account then sending cancellation latter. And he told me that they were aware about this 1 year back itself that's why we asked their people (who booked from them) to change 1 bhk to emilia floors. A lot of people are cheated (I belive) see the compliant forum XXX.consumercomplaints.in/?search=vatika%20group).

If anybody has got any idea about why this reputed builder done like this, they have taken land for township from the governemt and end user booked 1bhk for living purpose and without any alternative they cancelled. Kindly input your thoughts. See the link(XXX://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/vatika-india-next-gurgaon-21-c145901/page/6.html#c826091)

(1) how far they are believle
                      (2) what is the procedure if they cancelled application after keeping consumer money long with them.

I know people from this foum are somewhat expert about gurgaon property related things. Please share your thoughts, so we can reach a point about this....

Regards TOM2011

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ome-15098.html

See this post

__________________________________________________ __

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X