Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am IN for either saturday or sunday.

it would be easier to co-ordinate over cell for last minute confirmation.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not available in this weekend ( Brother's marraige). I am in for any other day.
    CommentQuote
  • I will be at the site at around 12-12:30 Hrs this Saturday. This makes it four including SGI PEC, SME903, NAGARJUN and myself (SD1976). Urge others strongly to join in as well and use this forum to drive a positive outcome.

Else there will be no movement and we will be mere spectators even after investing in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I will also be there. but withthe changed scenario kindly tell me where to park after taking the U turn before the toll gate?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

Dont go towards toll gate. Take right on Sohna road in the mid of Badshahpur Market to the road which go towards Pathways School. After 50 meters take left ( first significant left). It will take you to site without any problem.

Originally Posted by amitchavi
    Hi all,

I will also be there. but withthe changed scenario kindly tell me where to park after taking the U turn before the toll gate?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the cofirmation AMITCHAVI. This takes us to 5 now with SGI PEC, SME903, NAGARJUN and myself (SD1976).

Any other genuinely concerned stakeholders please join in.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I will try my level best to join..

I have some unavoidable commitments in South Delhi on Saturday, but I will try to pass from GGn in the morning.

Cant commit but will definitely try
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    oh , aren't london wale RS07( currently in India) and Mr singh joining you. Better to PM them and get them in the group as they are very knowledgable.

Just do not bulls shit around here. Enough jokes, better mind your own business u golu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Just do not bulls shit around here. Enough jokes, better mind your own business u golu

what happended, you came online after so many days and that too in so much anger. I reffered you as very knowledgable...what was wrong in it?
    CommentQuote
  • Anymore members keen to join in please confirm. We should be able to take a final status of attendees later today. Timings are flexible, so in case we can have better attendance on Sunday or may be later in the day on Saturday then that is an option too.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
    CommentQuote
  • I urge all of you to come together for this noble cause. Its our hard earned money.

We should not let the builder take us for a ride.

I will be there at the site tomorrow around 12 noon.
    CommentQuote
  • We should do what residents of Bellaire did with DLF
    CommentQuote
  • What I could gather so far is that the construction is not happening because there is no road or passage for Spire or Era to take their construction material to the site and I personally think meeting Huda guys will help because it is a Huda sector and Huda is resposible for roads and development.
    CommentQuote
  • Jo DLF Ke saath hua agar uska 1/10bhi agar spire ke saath ho gaya to SPIRE ka S bhi nazar nahi aayega....
    CommentQuote