Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 6 days ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

For an investor unless you know that developer is some nukad ka dealer and wont run away...delay is not necesarily a bad thing....

Vatika projects on NH8 were launched in 2008, in 2011, the progres has been very slow, for some projects almost negligible...still they have seen great appreciation and are still one of th better buy in the entire lot on the NH8

__________________________________________________ ___

For Spire once construction starts, people will feel they missed the opportunity as they were getting a project in 3100-3200 on the main Sohna Road....

Era has launched new towers with units starting from 1.5 cr..in Spire one can get a 1800 sq ft 3 BHK in less than 60 lakhs....

But I agree there are risk and for people who have limited risk appetite shoud wait till construction to be safe....

I wont recommend spire as a builder to any body and may never invest in any of their future project but at 3100, there is a lot of money to be made in this project, when ever there is visible construction on thr ground....

My POV, you may disagree with me..

Thanks,

Comment

DEAR I BOUGHT GURGAON 21 3 BHK 1733 RESALE AT 3000 RATE

PARK FACING 9TH FLOOR
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Great .. Congrats again.. Location of this project is very good... and construction has also reached till 8th floor - 12th floor I guess..

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post

PARK FACING 9TH FLOOR
        Last edited by manu813; September 12 2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

I agree , its a good decison

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          Great .. Congrats again.. Location of this project is very good... and construction has also reached till 8th floor - 12th floor I guess..

Comment

PARK FACING 9TH FLOOR
            Congrats. Location of the project is good and you got it at decent rate.
            What is the PLC for your unit?

Comment

How much payment has gone to the Builder, like what was the total payment made by u ? ...............& which Sector is this ?

PARK FACING 9TH FLOOR
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Before commenting, ppl should visit the vatika contruction site. They will know how much work vatika has done. This is a huge township and ppl should not compare with Spire south. Spire south is a very-2 small project if you compare with vatika. It si 2 years now for Spire south and untill now no works has started. A lot of rsik is involved in this project.

Comment

I wonder, what blunder Spire has committed, so that people r changing statements or is it something else ( if u hit at the project i am invested in, i would hit back with double force. LOL)?

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
                  This project looks good but only concern is the start of construction works at site.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    I wonder, what blunder Spire has committed, so that people r changing statements or is it something else ( if u hit at the project i am invested in, i would hit back with double force. LOL)?
                    Actually people should not compare Vatika with spire south. If spire is a small project it will come up fast as well once construction starts.
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                      Actually people should not compare Vatika with spire south. If spire is a small project it will come up fast as well once construction starts.
                      You are right. But the question is wheb the construction work will start???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X