Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guy's - Any plans for tomorrow, any meeting at site?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sethirajat
    My loan has been approved by United Bank of India sector 14 branch Gurgaon.

I am amazed with this info, anyone has any more info.
    Thanks for the update.
    CommentQuote
  • Let's hope all things get sorted out soon & the Investors/ end users r able to reap the harvest .

.........& in the meanwhile, aap Spire & iss thread pe ye board tao lagwa hi lo -

"Buri Nazar Wale Tera Mu Kala"

Everybody knows, buri nazarein kinki hain:).

Originally Posted by rs2507
    I am amazed with this info, anyone has any more info.
    Thanks for the update.
    CommentQuote
  • Buri Nazar to Spire ke hai who is after the savings of indian middle class...have u seen there latest advert in Noida/FM everywhere ...they are tragetting the PPF of middle class giving them hopes to invest in office space of 5.5 lakhs instaed.

and BTW Union bank grants loan only on HUDA plots and RTM apartments in Gurgaon..so again seems like a false news .
    CommentQuote
  • Golu ji i know that you are after this project but please dont twist the name of the bank. United bank has been mentioned and not union bank.

I am also sceptical about loan disbursal but would not just write anything just for the sake of writing against.
    CommentQuote
  • COPIED FROM OTHER THREAD - A REPEAT POST

He has forwarded me the bank message which says, '' your cheque no. 204--- drawn on Hong Kong Shanghai Bank Co. for Rs. 23,375.00 could not be processed due to A/C IS NO CREDIT STATUS''. He is an NRI and for NRI the TDS is deducted at 15% for Spire.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Let's hope all things get sorted out soon & the Investors/ end users r able to reap the harvest .

.........& in the meanwhile, aap Spire & iss thread pe ye board tao lagwa hi lo -

"Buri Nazar Wale Tera Mu Kala"

Everybody knows, buri nazarein kinki hain:).

Originally Posted by gauravag06
    Golu ji i know that you are after this project but please dont twist the name of the bank. United bank has been mentioned and not union bank.

I am also sceptical about loan disbursal but would not just write anything just for the sake of writing against.

gaurav Ji, baaki buri nazar waale would also be shortly commenting here . I can feel them itching to comment here :).

This Project of Spire needs some nazar Battu's . Here r a few ( i hope, they serve their purpose :bab (59):;)) -
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    gaurav Ji, baaki buri nazar waale would also be shortly commenting here . I can feel them itching to comment here :).

This Project of Spire needs some nazar Battu's . Here r a few ( i hope, they serve their purpose :bab (59):;)) -

LOL.some sense of humor ..!like it.
    CommentQuote
  • Bolne do yaar logon ko

aaram se baitho - Sohan road main 3300-3400 ka rate pain ...Not even manesar has that rate now...

I have totally forgotten the investment and not worried bat any delays at all..Not much money has gone to the builder and already there is a 100% Margin on investment...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bolne do yaar logon ko

aaram se baitho - Sohan road main 3300-3400 ka rate pain ...Not even manesar has that rate now...

I have totally forgotten the investment and not worried bat any delays at all..Not much money has gone to the builder and already there is a 100% Margin on investment...

Bhaiya, we have invested and are sure of our investment. I do not understand why some people are hell bent to paint everything and anything bad. At best do not invest here and relax.
    Anyway, I know this has some real upside to come.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I met the customer care of spire on friday and they mentioned that the issue with villagers has been resolved this week and construction has resumed its pace this week. They actually encouraged me to visit the site to see it for myself and I would have really liked to go to the site to substantiate this claim but had to go out over the weekend, will try and get some factual information this week.

The CRM also mentioned that they will mail me the loan approval letter from a PSU bank in the coming(next) week. Let's see how the cookie crumbles.. will keep everyone posted if i receive one but knowing CRM, i would rather take a look at site's progress first.. seeing is believing..

Peace out..

\T
    CommentQuote
  • Thats a great news!!!!!!!!!!

If we can have the double blow of PSU bank approval and visible construction.

The resale price can go upto 4000 in no time :bab (59):

Let see how the cookie crumble

Originally Posted by Tekzo
    Hi,

I met the customer care of spire on friday and they mentioned that the issue with villagers has been resolved this week and construction has resumed its pace this week. They actually encouraged me to visit the site to see it for myself and I would have really liked to go to the site to substantiate this claim but had to go out over the weekend, will try and get some factual information this week.

The CRM also mentioned that they will mail me the loan approval letter from a PSU bank in the coming(next) week. Let's see how the cookie crumbles.. will keep everyone posted if i receive one but knowing CRM, i would rather take a look at site's progress first.. seeing is believing..

Peace out..

\T
    CommentQuote
  • May be the nazar battus are working ....
    CommentQuote
  • Can the people in ggn - please go and check if the constrn has started

Thanks in advance for the effort.

Regards
    A
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, some latest photographs of construction & concrete information on the Bank approvals and viola, the Nazar Battu's have started working :bab (59):.

Originally Posted by amit001
    Can the people in ggn - please go and check if the constrn has started

Thanks in advance for the effort.

Regards
    A
    CommentQuote