Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

My original area was 1519 sq, feet, which increased to 1892 sq. feet . Since, the increase is close to 25 % & i was supposed to be charged only for 15 %, as per Spire . Now, i have received my BBA in which, i am being charged for the full increase in the area .

I spoke to Spire guys & as per them, i would be shortly receiving an addendum to the BBA, where the area charged ( beyond 15 % increase ) would be shown as a discount .

Is there somebody, who has/is facing a similar situation .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      My original area was 1519 sq, feet, which increased to 1892 sq. feet . Since, the increase is close to 25 % & i was supposed to be charged only for 15 %, as per Spire . Now, i have received my BBA in which, i am being charged for the full increase in the area .

I spoke to Spire guys & as per them, i would be shortly receiving an addendum to the BBA, where the area charged ( beyond 15 % increase ) would be shown as a discount .

Is there somebody, who has/is facing a similar situation .
      Manoj,
      Indeed I raised this issue earlier in the thread, may be you missed. Post this I chased Spire guys and forced them to issue me a letter.
      As per letter the total area of unit is the final area now, however they have shown the extra area over 15% as special discount. In other words we need not pay for the additional area and which in turn comes free to us.
      Cheers!
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        Manoj,
        Indeed I raised this issue earlier in the thread, may be you missed. Post this I chased Spire guys and forced them to issue me a letter.
        As per letter the total area of unit is the final area now, however they have shown the extra area over 15% as special discount. In other words we need not pay for the additional area and which in turn comes free to us.
        Cheers!
        In other words the unit will be sold at the increased area
        "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Seems to have missed yr. post .

Spire guys have told me that they would be sending me the addendum in a week's time . If i don't receive it in the next 10 days or so, i might also need to chase them .

Manoj,
          Cheers!

Comment

Seems to have missed yr. post .

Spire guys have told me that they would be sending me the addendum in a week's time . If i don't receive it in the next 10 days or so, i might also need to chase them .
            have you also got customization agreement with BBA? what do you have to say?

Comment

rs Bhai, i am in Delhi right now & the BBA has been received at my Shimla address . So, the information, what i have has been conveyed by my wife to me . The internet at home is down ( & so is my scanner ) & she has not been able to go out to mail me the documents . So really cannot comment .

Would ask & try to clarify .

Comment

I forgot to ask, is the EDC/IDC being charged on the increased area ( & which is up to 15 % increase ) ????? Like my area has increased by about 25 %, but i would be paying Spire for 15 % more area & not 25 % . What about the EDC/IDC charges ????

I hope u get, what i am trying to say .

Manoj,
                Cheers!

Comment

I forgot to ask, is the EDC/IDC being charged on the increased area ( & which is up to 15 % increase ) ????? Like my area has increased by about 25 %, but i would be paying Spire for 15 % more area & not 25 % . What about the EDC/IDC charges ????

I hope u get, what i am trying to say .
                  I didn't thought about this earlier, technically when the new sizes are as per the total increase...we may have to pay EDC/IDC. while on the other hand we are only paying for 15% max increase.
                  Difficult to interpret, we have to ask them.

Comment

Please clarify & insist on paying EDC/IDC on 15 % ( of the increased area ) . I would also be doing the same .

Do, let me know of the outcome of yr. discussions with Spire on this .

I didn't thought about this earlier, technically when the new sizes are as per the total increase...we may have to pay EDC/IDC. while on the other hand we are only paying for 15% max increase.
                    Difficult to interpret, we have to ask them.

Comment

Manoj ji please calculate loading also now...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X