Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Last week I visited the Sprie Cental 106 office at Vipul Agora (Next to Sahara Mall). I met Customer care, she confirmed the same thing that they are waiting for approval from HUDA for sanctioning the layout plan.

As sector roads are being planned by HUDA, some portion of Spire Central 106 land has come in the road, so they had submitted all revised building layout plans.

She said the approval will come by Aug'12 or Sep'12.

Hope so it comes through..........

Overall it is good for Long time Investor (No EMI but appreciation will come .... slowly).
    CommentQuote
  • Update

Just checked with CRM, the loan approval letter from a/THE *PSU* bank is received and they would start sending the next demand letter from early next week...
    I will try to visit the site over the weekend and get some pictures.
    CommentQuote
  • Great news :bab (48):& thanks for the sharing it .

Nazar Battu's seem to be working full time :bab (59):.

Originally Posted by Tekzo
    Just checked with CRM, the loan approval letter from a/THE *PSU* bank is received and they would start sending the next demand letter from early next week...
    CommentQuote
  • Extremely good news

:bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):

It would be great if we can have a confirm proof of the same.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Tekzo
    CommentQuote
  • SPIRE CRM confirmed...Spire South is now approved by SBI for home loans. Approval letter is present in their Gurgaon office anyone wants can go their and check. Construction also started at site. Next demand will be raised soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Great news for all Investors & end users of Spire 68 .

Bhaiya, Nazar Battu's ne tao asli mein apna kaam kar diya:bab (59):

Originally Posted by sgipec
    SPIRE CRM confirmed...Spire South is now approved by SBI for home loans. Approval letter is present in their Gurgaon office anyone wants can go their and check. Construction also started at site. Next demand will be raised soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Indeed a great news!!!!!!!

The race to 4000 begins now.

Originally Posted by sgipec
    SPIRE CRM confirmed...Spire South is now approved by SBI for home loans. Approval letter is present in their Gurgaon office anyone wants can go their and check. Construction also started at site. Next demand will be raised soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetins

Psambher, Golu, yeh fir se koi chaal hai kya??

Yeh pehla project dekha hai with all approvals in place since July 2011 and now with Public sector finance approval still at 3300-3500 psf.. Kuch to gad bad hogi naa??

Phatafat gaon waloon ko bolo.."apni bhains ke doodh na dene ke ilzam ke liye rasta band kiya jai!!!";)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. A good one .

Expect some similar or even much sillier comments/ reasoning's :bab (5):.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetins

Psambher, Golu, yeh fir se koi chaal hai kya??

Yeh pehla project dekha hai with all approvals in place since July 2011 and now with Public sector finance approval still at 3300-3500 psf.. Kuch to gad bad hogi naa??

Phatafat gaon waloon ko bolo.."apni bhain ke doodh na dene ke ilzam ke liye rasta band kee jai!!!";)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. A good one .

Expect some similar or even much sillier comments/ reasoning's :bab (5):.

Congrats to the 'nazar bhattu's . I hope the investors of similar groups like Earth, pal group etc follow the same and add nazr bhattu to there portfolio...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Congrats to the 'nazar bhattu's . I hope the investors of similar groups like Earth, pal group etc follow the same.

Hi
    Greetings

Bhai.. yeh Manoja ji to Mohenjodaro and Harrapa ki khudai ke zamane ke Nazarbattu lagate hain dost... yeh lo satellite ke zamane ka nazar battu.

please put it in your SPAZE thread as well,, shayad jaldi approvals aa jayein and construction start ho jaye..;)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Please start commenting in those threads & Eureka, see your wish & hope getting fulfilled :bab (59):.

Originally Posted by golu11
    Congrats to the 'nazar bhattu's . I hope the investors of similar groups like Earth, pal group etc follow the same and add nazr bhattu to there portfolio...
    CommentQuote
  • slightly off topic but have you seen a funncy advert of an oil where Govinda is presenting and various TV Veterran actors are sitting and clapping as an actual user. Link is attached. do we see any similarities in approch over here?

Sandhi Sudha Plus with Govinda - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Some People r so DUMB & they simply fail to understand the meaning of these Nazar Battu's & also kiski nazar se bachane ke liya yeh hain :bab (45)::bab (45):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Bhai.. yeh Manoja ji to Mohenjodaro and Harrapa ki khudai ke zamane ke Nazarbattu lagate hain dost... yeh lo satellite ke zamane ka nazar battu.

please put it in your SPAZE thread as well,, shayad jaldi approvals aa jayein and construction start ho jaye..;)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Some People r so DUMB & they simply fail to understand the meaning of these Nazar Battu's & also kiski nazar se bachane ke liya yeh hain :bab (45)::bab (45):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi
    Greetings

Yeh golu satellite ke zamane ke hain manoja ji.. dekho.. kaise phat se video chipka diya;)

Satellite ke zamane walon ko nimbu mirchi samajh nahin aata.. hence this one

Cheers
    CommentQuote