Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • congratulations to all Spire South investors!

    Can I request people from Gurgaon to visit the site tomorrow and see if any construction has started.

    ggnboy can u pls help
    CommentQuote
  • Congraulations to all SS68 owners :) things r on track now >> need to push pace of construction now

    Spire woods concept is same as 68 & 106 as location is near to 106
    But in just 1.5~2 yrs with 4000/- investment got double, so inestment doesn't seems to be bad at all.....

    Patience is the key:)



    Originally Posted by Nagarjun
    congratulations to all Spire South investors!

    Can I request people from Gurgaon to visit the site tomorrow and see if any construction has started.

    ggnboy can u pls help
    CommentQuote
  • Great to hear this . Waise, this was a a matter of time only .

    Enjoy the ride :bab (48):.

    Best of luck to the end users & Investors .


    Originally Posted by rvm123
    Just saw SBI approval dates March,12. Called up DSA and he confirmed that loan is approved for Spire south
    CommentQuote
  • Congrates to all SS 68 investors.
    Could any one also update status for 106 Spire Central as it is very near some of good sectors (109 - ATS Kokoon, Shobha International city, Raheja, Chintels).

    I booked at 2266 now rates in 109 are around 4500~5000.
    As 106 location is very nice so i feel if Central is also approved it will be in the range of 4500~5000 very soon.

    Comments please !
    CommentQuote
  • Loan approval is a positive step for Spire investors. Spire has to show some commitment in all three projects ( 103,106,68) if they really want to regain customer's confidence.
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, aap jo marzi proof rakh दो , कूछ लोंग रोते ही रहेंगे !!!!!!!!!!! ;).

    They r just here to take out their frustrations of their failures in life & they r really inconsequential :bab (5):. Forget them & enjoy the ride .

    Originally Posted by amit001
    Dekhlo bhai with proof :bab (59):

    Spire Ad (Spire Woods) in Hindustan times

    Clearly mentioned - Loan available from SBI, IDBI and First Blue Home finance.;)

    Nahi to log kahenge bino proof promotion ho rahi hain
    CommentQuote
  • middle class be careful. This builder claims to have $ but is actually after your PPF. You can see it yourself in below picture....as I told you Spire would be doing aggresive marketing through MLM as they have various unsold units

    CommentQuote
  • Delivery is the key criteria

    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Loan approval is a positive step for Spire investors. Spire has to show some commitment in all three projects ( 103,106,68) if they really want to regain customer's confidence.


    Hi
    Greetings

    i agree 101%,, more enthusiasm and low performance till date in all SPIRE projects, does not reflect favourably on the image of any company..

    Therefore, this is adequately reflected in the market resale price of various projects.. case in point is Spire south 68 languishing at 3200-3500 whereas no project in vicinity is at this rate.. similarly for spire 37 joint venture.. 2 towers structure ready but slow construction and nil commitment to deliver.

    Only delivery of value in terms of apartments would do some resurrection of the SPIRE brand..

    Having said that, some positive news brings respite to the customers.. Probably this project in itself if and when delivered will give good returns..fingers crossed..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, quite agree to what u & vinay r saying .


    Spire needs to rescue its repute & the best way to do so is to clearly demonstrate the required commitment & restructure it's CRM to make it much more responsive & all this ultimately followed by construction progress on the ground .

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    i agree 101%,, more enthusiasm and low performance till date in all SPIRE projects, does not reflect favourably on the image of any company..

    Therefore, this is adequately reflected in the market resale price of various projects.. case in point is Spire south 68 languishing at 3200-3500 whereas no project in vicinity is at this rate.. similarly for spire 37 joint venture.. 2 towers structure ready but slow construction and nil commitment to deliver.

    Only delivery of value in terms of apartments would do some resurrection of the SPIRE brand..

    Having said that, some positive news brings respite to the customers.. Probably this project in itself if and when delivered will give good returns..fingers crossed..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    What if any news about Spire Central 106 Sector Gurgaon ???????


    I read ur earlier post the approved plans and all has been goin around for almost 7 8 months i don't see any truth in it

    i think we should start sending them emails on a fortnightly basis inquiring about the status of the project
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke to the SBI branch in my vicinity and they checked from the backend who confirmed that the initmation has been recieved that SBI will fund SS. Have asked for the deman letter which the CRM says will be despatched on / from Monday for a demand of 10% of the BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sd for checking with the branch and for the final blow to all speculations.

    I believe ppl would still say that SBI has been onboarded so that transfer of ones PF Money would be easy and one fine day bith spire an sbi will run away with your hard earned money.
    May such souls RIP.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. A good one .

    Originally Posted by gauravag06
    Thanks sd for checking with the branch and for the final blow to all speculations.

    I believe ppl would still say that SBI has been onboarded so that transfer of ones PF Money would be easy and one fine day bith spire an sbi will run away with your hard earned money.
    May such souls RIP.
    CommentQuote
  • This was posted in some other thread but more relevant over here so posting it:

    भैया, आम पब्लिक का कितना पैसा लगा हैं, यह तो भगवान को श्य्यद पाता हो, लेकिन दलालों और Mr Shukla ( owner of Tashee) का बहुत पैसा फंसा हैं यहाँ पर .
    CommentQuote
  • Golu - Please Growup

    Dont just write for the heck of it...sometimes one shud make sense as well
    CommentQuote