Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • where are the pics?
    CommentQuote
  • Uploading on behalf/request of RVM

Uploading on behalf/request of RVM
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (2):

Originally Posted by charlie001
    Friends,

is it advisable to buy spire south Sector - 68?
    CommentQuote
  • @Charlie: Buy buy...You will definitely make a solid return
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charlie001
    :bab (2):

Charlie,

It is your prerogative to buy or not but know this that the project has seen its worst times and the only place it's heading in price is upwards from here lest the Spire management screws it up real bad. Slowly but surely construction is progressing and the best part is that it is still underpriced if you compare it to its peers on Dway(which is virtually in middle of nowhere). Also, as an investor this project is quite luring but if you are buying it as an end user then don't expect it to be completed for at least next 3 yeas.
    Just my pov. Others might differ.
    CommentQuote
  • rvm123, thanks for the updates ( pictures r undeniable proof ) .

Things r definitively looking much better .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Charlie,

It is your prerogative to buy or not but know this that the project has seen its worst times and the only place it's heading in price is upwards from here lest the Spire management screws it up real bad. Slowly but surely construction is progressing and the best part is that it is still underpriced if you compare it to its peers on Dway(which is virtually in middle of nowhere). Also, as an investor this project is quite luring but if you are buying it as an end user then don't expect it to be completed for at least next 3 yeas.
    Just my pov. Others might differ.

no where are called new delhi and nh8....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    ggn boy even my mother got many calls (as i am out of india, i have given her no).

I have not listed the unit on any site, neither i ever called a broker asking to sale it.

Still we have been getting many calls. I guess the brokers get the numbers from the company (its not just spire, its the case with most developers)

These brokers first quote 3400, when you say no they say 3500-3600, rest negotiable on table.

Prices are at least 3500-3600 for sure, if nt more. May be more for smaller units.

Best Regards
    Amit

amit, what prices r u being quoted.?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    no where are called new delhi and nh8....

Lol. If 8x-9x sectors are New Delhi then by that logic Spire is in proximity to Vasant Kunj.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Lol. If 8x-9x sectors are New Delhi then by that logic Spire is in proximity to Vasant Kunj.

ggn bhai..never called 8X and 10X sectors new delhi but sector 83,82 ..are on NH8 and 109,111 ... are at the same distance from delhi as Spire is from SPR or so..

and more over you called DEW sectors middle of "no where"..I was defining this "no where" as new delhi and NH8...

baaki rahi Spire to be VV..seeing the location of this project ..you can easily call it Badshah pur ...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Spire is not more than a KM from SPR (may be less)

109-111 is a KM from Delhi ??

Yes if you want to consider najfgadh..

People are not buying in 109-111 to be near najfgadh, they want to near real delhi

Anyways its a personal opinion..

Ans as per me 82/83 is manesar :). Everybody has the right to their own opinion. Correct
    CommentQuote
  • Got news that Bhumi Poojan at Spire Tashee 111 sector was done two days back...... Its good.......I spoke to couple of guys ....they said now Spire Central 106 ka hai number hai. So now we can expect construction to start soon in 106 also...... some decent appreciation....

Overall we all know that the project got delayed simply due to realignment of sector 60m road ....caused some of Spire Area ......

So developer had to re submit all their drawings & approvals again.
    I think if all Spire-Tashee project have been started in the following order...

1. Spire Woods 103 - Started All banks approved
    2. Spire South 68 - Started All banks approved
    3. Tashee Capital 111 - Bhumi Poojan done two days back
    4. Spire Central 106 - Expected to get approvals in Sep-Oct

So now we should hold our units......don't sell 106 units in panic.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Spire is not more than a KM from SPR (may be less)

109-111 is a KM from Delhi ??

Yes if you want to consider najfgadh..

People are not buying in 109-111 to be near najfgadh, they want to near real delhi

Anyways its a personal opinion..

Ans as per me 82/83 is manesar :). Everybody has the right to their own opinion. Correct

Amit bhai ..should be in politics :D aap dono jageh kee kaise khel lete ho..yeh to manana parega!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er.harjinder
    Got news that Bhumi Poojan at Spire Tashee 111 sector was done two days back...... Its good.......I spoke to couple of guys ....they said now Spire Central 106 ka hai number hai. So now we can expect construction to start soon in 106 also...... some decent appreciation....

Overall we all know that the project got delayed simply due to realignment of sector 60m road ....caused some of Spire Area ......

So developer had to re submit all their drawings & approvals again.
    I think if all Spire-Tashee project have been started in the following order...

1. Spire Woods 103 - Started All banks approved
    2. Spire South 68 - Started All banks approved
    3. Tashee Capital 111 - Bhumi Poojan done two days back
    4. Spire Central 106 - Expected to get approvals in Sep-Oct

So now we should hold our units......don't sell 106 units in panic.....

Hi
    Greetings

Krazy Yupie ji bura maan jayeinge:D..
    ILD SPIRE Greens 37C is also planned to deliver next year!! May be one or two towers. Full page ad in HT

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Bank Financing makes the investment less speculative for now. Spire seems to have been putting its act together for all the projects which till date have not found favour with many.

Hope construction picks up pace and projected delivery schedule is committed by the company. This would make the project investable grade. Lot of activity on the 103 project and a full page ad in the HT for the 37-c venture between Spire and ILD launching ph 2 at 4000 mark.

Quiet possibly SPIRE 68 may get rerated as well.

Cheers

Get a feeling that things may turn around for better.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Amit bhai ..should be in politics :D aap dono jageh kee kaise khel lete ho..yeh to manana parega!:D

First time you brought some cheer on my face...sahi hai
    CommentQuote