Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
    love it.......aakhir developer jab spire hai to ye to expet kar hi skte hai.................lol\
    Bhalla ji, maybe your expectations are of a different standard. That's why you are happy investing in the middle of nowhere at 3000 levels (Dway) with builders like Chintels but are envious of people investing in the developed Gurgaon at bargain prices. Yes, we should safely assume our logical thinking doesn't match.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
      Manoj Bhai/Abbey,

I had updated earlier also, I was also concerned and visited their office. They gave me a letter which mentioned the area over and above 15% (substantial in my case) as a special discount by converting the same in value terms.
      I purchased the unit in resale and paid the third installment on the original demand letter. Those who waited have subsequently got a revised demand letter which shows the additional area over 15% as a special discount. In such case you DO NOT NEED any more letter.
      This is how I feel, if you have paid the full amount must ask for a letter and it should be ok.
      Regards/RS
      RS and others,
      Spire gave people a discount whose area had increased beyond 15%. As I understand, in the 30% instalment discount of only 30%BSP is given. Shouldn't the higher than 15% discount be available for the entire BSP?
      Am I missing something here? In my view spire should give the discount on all remaining instalments as well.
      Thoughts pls.
      Last edited by prateekg; October 14 2011, 08:48 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Bhalla Ji, welcome back to Spire thread . I hope u have a longer stay this time .
        lol thank u ji....

It just that I Really feel that location of spire is a steal even 4k psf.........

but patta nahi kyu , Spire ka naam sun ke paise jeb se bahar hi nahi nikalte..........lol

Comment

U have a point . This needs some thinking & calculations, but i really see a difference of a few thousands . I could be wrong here on that thousands thing .

Really, we guys need to think on this .
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Bhalla Ji, Chintel ke baad , Paise niklna bahut difficult hain . Aisa Builder, lifetime mein ek baar hi aata hain .

A Journalist friend of mine is may be breaking some real, real hot news on Chintel's soon . Watch out ( he is on hot pursuit - pata nahi kaya nkal ke layega ).

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
            lol thank u ji....

It just that I Really feel that location of spire is a steal even 4k psf.........

but patta nahi kyu , Spire ka naam sun ke paise jeb se bahar hi nahi nikalte..........lol

Comment

U have a point . This needs some thinking & calculations, but i really see a difference of a few thousands . I could be wrong here on that thousands thing .

Really, we guys need to think on this .
              I think the amount will depend on the discount. If someone's area was increased by 16% then the differential is 1% which will not a lot (still close to 20-30 thousand i believe) but if someone's area was increased by 20% then the difference would be over a lakh.

Comment

U could be right . Please calculate at 16 & 24 % & post if possible .

Originally posted by prateekg View Post
                I think the amount will depend on the discount. If someone's area was increased by 16% then the differential is 1% which will not a lot (still close to 20-30 thousand i believe) but if someone's area was increased by 20% then the difference would be over a lakh.

Comment

rs Bhai ,

I spoke to Spire guys yesterday, since i have yet to receive the letter mentioning that area beyond > 15 % will not be charged ( i had paid the full amount, as per the original Demand ).

They r telling me that the draft of the letter is still not finalized & as per yr. post, u seem to have signed the letter already . Real confusing state of affairs .

We need to crosscheck the contents of the letter, once i receive it ( is supposed to get posted to me in the next 10 days or so ) .

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  Manoj Bhai/Abbey,

I had updated earlier also, I was also concerned and visited their office. They gave me a letter which mentioned the area over and above 15% (substantial in my case) as a special discount by converting the same in value terms.
                  I purchased the unit in resale and paid the third installment on the original demand letter. Those who waited have subsequently got a revised demand letter which shows the additional area over 15% as a special discount. In such case you DO NOT NEED any more letter.
                  This is how I feel, if you have paid the full amount must ask for a letter and it should be ok.
                  Regards/RS

Comment

rs Bhai ,

I spoke to Spire guys yesterday, since i have yet to receive the letter mentioning that area beyond > 15 % will not be charged ( i had paid the full amount, as per the original Demand ).

They r telling me that the draft of the letter is still not finalized & as per yr. post, u seem to have signed the letter already . Real confusing state of affairs .

We need to crosscheck the contents of the letter, once i receive it ( is supposed to get posted to me in the next 10 days or so ) .
                    Manoj Bhai,
                    You know these guys better...dande ke yaar. I was at their office and demanded that letter before submitting the BBA. They gave it to me. Spire CRM is worst and as someone has mentioned are only interested in reselling units.
                    They have mentioned a special discount equivalent to the increased area above 15%* BSP which is OK.
                    Both of us paid the extra amount i.e 30% of this actual discount which is also shown as credit and shall be adjusted in the next installment. This shall not be a problem.
                    RS
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by ReetSingh View Post
                      Amit222, around 3400 is correct rate of this project for smaller units at this moment.. projects nearby are at around 5000 plus rates, delayed construction risk involved is adjusted in its current rate of 3400... the only reason why many deals are not picking up at this level is because most of the spire crm staff members are acting as brokers and push cheap deals to buyers who come their for enquiry before purchasing from sellers like us....

I sold one of my unit (bigger size) around 6 months back at 2965 to ........ and one of my friend sold his at that time (smaller size) at 3200 ... n this is 6 months back when there was no clarity on approvals, construction, bba etc... current situation is much better and its a steal even at 3400 for buyers n unit i am selling now is of smaller size too ...
                      Reeth,
                      Welcome to this thread. I have couple of requests and I am sure you will understand.
                      a. We are not allowed to sell/purchase on the forum so please remove that post.
                      b. It is highly objectionable to name the person you have sold the unit. You could have just mentioned the rate.
                      On a different note, it gives me a great confidence that the buyer of your unit is the guy who is admired by me the most...for his knowledge based on ground realities and his unbiased approach. So I have a reason to cheer...that when the guy can buy at that rate and only 6 months back...nothing much to worry.
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X