Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Dada,
    POV kis baat ka...CV ka thread hai...and this has been discussed so many times here again and again, what is the point.
    It all started when on CV thread you started to sing a different tune...it would have been better if on SPR V/S NH8. and without any reason you came on Spire for the first time...so was it a coincidence??
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

I am saying it was not coincidence but I saw same one liners in this thread also by you .. so said be objective ..Ismein kya bura kaha
      Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
      Dada,
      POV kis baat ka...CV ka thread hai...and this has been discussed so many times here again and again, what is the point.
      It all started when on CV thread you started to sing a different tune...it would have been better if on SPR V/S NH8. and without any reason you came on Spire for the first time...so was it a coincidence??

Comment

manu aap bhi aapna POV impose kar rahe ho ki NH8 is better...

Dont blame others for what you have been also doing...

I have requsted many times to end this debate but people are more interested in proving other that they are wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          I am saying it was not coincidence but I saw same one liners in this thread also by you .. so said be objective ..Ismein kya bura kaha
          Manu bhai,
          I am missing you, any way i have said earlier also...lets call truce :-))
          "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Amit,
            Everybody knows who is imposing his/her POVs .. you can see with no. of posts and reasoning and content of posts of members in posts history.. Imposing and putting POVs is different.. I would only say please, keep this forum for objective discussion instead of fingering..

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

I have requsted many times to end this debate but people are more interested in proving other that they are wrong...
            Last edited by manu813; October 10 2011, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Did I just read that NH8 is better ? Kab,kisse, kyun or kahan? What has it got to do with Spire?

Comment

RS bhai,
                You won't miss me much ..

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                Manu bhai,
                I am missing you, any way i have said earlier also...lets call truce :-))

Comment

Spire thread mein Amit bhai layein hai.. maine nahin likha
                  Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
                  Did I just read that NH8 is better ? Kab,kisse, kyun or kahan? What has it got to do with Spire?

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                    Spire thread mein Amit bhai layein hai.. maine nahin likha
                    Waise Manu bhai, Spire ka dard to Vatika waale nahi samajhenge to kaun samjhega. 2005 ka Vatika launch hua hai aur ab tak koi rehne ko tayyar nahi hai. What do you feel ? Spire kya Vatika ko completion karne ki duration main beat kar payega?
                    Last edited by ggnkaaadmi; October 10 2011, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Haha yeh lambi discussion hai ggn bahi.. mein ismein fasna nahin chahta.. naa hee maoine kabhi spire ki critisize kiya.. aur maine vatika ko kaafi baar critsize kiya hai regarding their bad practises.. My objective is not to say teri investment achii aur meri boori vice versa .. My point is let other's have their POV..
                      waise what are your views on both projects .. I would love to listen what you say in this regard..
                      Originally posted by ggnkaaadmi View Post
                      Waise Manu bhai, Spire ka dard to Vatika waale nahi samajhenge to kaun samjhega. 2005 ka Vatika launch hua hai aur ab tak koi rehne ko tayyar nahi hai. What do you feel. Spire kya Vatika ko completion main beat kar payega?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X