Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by richhaah
    Even I inquired a week back and rates were hovering 4000+. I was shocked but this is true..

Shocked or Surprised? Were you expecting more or less?

On google map this project shows on Sohna Road .... looks quite undervalued ....
    CommentQuote
  • SPIRE construction update

HI ,
    I had a word with the person responsible for security of the project. What he told me was that the construction was temporarily stopped due to the underground water issue, but has recommenced now. Can some one locally from there comment or confirm . Are we getting the new demand soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Same Info....

Originally Posted by merril2222
    HI ,
    I had a word with the person responsible for security of the project. What he told me was that the construction was temporarily stopped due to the underground water issue, but has recommenced now. Can some one locally from there comment or confirm . Are we getting the new demand soon.

I also have the same information as above... As told to me next installment will be some where around end of October 2012.HI ,

I also have the same information as above... As told to me next installment will be some where around end of October 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REonline

On google map this project shows on Sohna Road .... looks quite undervalued ....

Shocked! because it same broker who quote 3000-3200 eight months back told me no way less than 4+. I was expecting less.
    CommentQuote

nothing is undervalued in market...3 side surronded by villages, permanent village houses in way of proposed sector roads, one of promoters being Mr Shukhla ( did a fraud earlier) are some of the reason why in market it is available at 3500.
    CommentQuote
  • same old story by sambher and Golu. Get going boss...all your predictions have gone wrong. I will only say, Spire ne kaun si bhains kholi hai aapki...
    CommentQuote
  • Its a confirmed news that Edelweiss has invested in Spire 68 and thst the reason all got the letters for the Escrow Account.

BBA done
    PSU and Private Bank Funding
    Visible Construction
    Institutional investor on Board
    Escrow account, ensuring money does not get utlilized for any other purpose but the project
    University announced in sector 68
    commercials on both sides of the site

If all this does not ensure safety of the project, then I am not sure what will.

We have enjoyed the ride from 2900-3800 now lets wait for the wave which will take it to 4500 in no time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Its a confirmed news that Edelweiss has invested in Spire 68 and thst the reason all got the letters for the Escrow Account.

BBA done
    PSU and Private Bank Funding
    Visible Construction
    Institutional investor on Board
    Escrow account, ensuring money does not get utlilized for any other purpose but the project
    University announced in sector 68
    commercials on both sides of the site

If all this does not ensure safety of the project, then I am not sure what will.

We have enjoyed the ride from 2900-3800 now lets wait for the wave which will take it to 4500 in no time.

the ride from 2900 to 3800 is like on a bullock kart when the whole GGN was on a ferrari in last two years.. anyways.. may be the bullock kart wins one fine day or at least ferrari is in sight.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • SR - Every investor who bought from spire directly is sitting on 100% profits.

But yes, had they started construction earlier, the nominal profits would have been much more.

I wish these morons (Spire) had used some common sense, but in current circumstances, this project is fairly attractive.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed :)

Originally Posted by sohnaroad
    the ride from 2900 to 3800 is like on a bullock kart when the whole GGN was on a ferrari in last two years.. anyways.. may be the bullock kart wins one fine day or at least ferrari is in sight.. :)

Jokingly, but this is a balanced comment. Absolutely, the appreciation would have been high - but for investor benefit, in this forum rewin 18 months back people were talking about fraud, not getting any money out and delays, legal action etc. etc. I can assure today no one is willing to sell at 35/3600 rates, so it has progressed well for investors. If they show some credible construction action for 4-6 months consistently, Spire will catch back with rates..but with this ground water problem, I hear all construction will slow down..so blaming Spire will not be a solution..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    nothing is undervalued in market...3 side surronded by villages, permanent village houses in way of proposed sector roads, one of promoters being Mr Shukhla ( did a fraud earlier) are some of the reason why in market it is available at 3500.

Dont agree with you. Actually I visited the site today evening, it has 2 commercials in front, grassland at back side, right side ERA 40 storey project and left side at a distance there are some village houses, which i was told by broker that it will be moved to pave way for sector road. I was quoted 3900-4000 depending on facing, location and size ......

Good thing is even across the road there are ansal/ JMD / etc building commercial & residential. All looks good but I am confused.
    CommentQuote
    Dont agree with you. Actually I visited the site today evening, it has 2 commercials in front, grassland at back side, right side ERA 40 storey project and left side at a distance there are some village houses, which i was told by broker that it will be moved to pave way for sector road. I was quoted 3900-4000 depending on facing, location and size ......

Good thing is even across the road there are ansal/ JMD / etc building commercial & residential. All looks good but I am confused.

then whats the confusion..just buy it!!
    CommentQuote
  • Offcourse there have been issues with the developer. They have a pathetic managment team. But at sub 4000 levels it is damm attractive.

In sector 69, Tulip is launching at 8000.

Across the road in sector 67, Bestech is 7000 +

At sub 4000 bang on Sohna road, with commercials around and international university to be set up in sec 68. I do not think so anybody can deny the attractiveness of the project.

Ys there are execution risks, but the risk reward ratio is very appealing despite all the issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    then whats the confusion..just buy it!!

Yes, evaluating options ..... hard earned money you see ....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, anyone has any clue on how is water situation impacting the construction? and anyone who have a view on confirmed resale deal executed by a seller?
    CommentQuote