Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5743 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • spire south

Dear friends: I visited the project last week and found that construction is on , although slow. I think connectivity and developement of sector roads are major factors in appreciation of this project. Spire people are hopefull of roads in next future( i think bit on optimistic side), but one thing appears correct that with roads around the project and connectivity to Sohna road or with sector 69 will definately take the reselling price to about 6000 psft in two years from now.

I would like to have all suggestions on my analysis and infact would like to access the option of keeping this project till possesion as I have got it at resale price of 3325 psft for 1500 size around 7 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • SPIRE construction update

Hi
    Your assessment is correct, it may take lesser time than two years. Few factors which are not letting the rate go up , is the initial booking rate , due to which the broker fraternity does not like to market this project. Most of them want to buy this project from naive investors , as any broker who has been in the business for some time can easily raise the amount required for a resale 2BHK in this project.
    But as soon it has direct access from Sohna Road i expect the rate to touch 5.5k.
    The construction pace being slow actually helps people who are invested as the payment goes more spaced out.
    An FD of 47 Lacs paid out every quarter can finance a flat in the project if you have invested in the right time..
    Cheers

Originally Posted by Rajeshreal
    Dear friends: I visited the project last week and found that construction is on , although slow. I think connectivity and developement of sector roads are major factors in appreciation of this project. Spire people are hopefull of roads in next future( i think bit on optimistic side), but one thing appears correct that with roads around the project and connectivity to Sohna road or with sector 69 will definately take the reselling price to about 6000 psft in two years from now.

I would like to have all suggestions on my analysis and infact would like to access the option of keeping this project till possesion as I have got it at resale price of 3325 psft for 1500 size around 7 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • Happy New year folks...
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for flat near sohna road

Hi,

Please can anyone suggest a project which I can buying for living, expected time to move would be 6months to a year.
    What are the best options(good and economical) in and around sohna road.

regards
    viks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

Got hold of 2208 sqft latest floor plan.
    Could someone please throw some light on this cut out area?
    I feel this is sheer wastage of area?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • My unit is also 2199 sqft and similar in layout. Since my unit is first floor one, it has area for open terrace. Have no idea what this cut out means?
    CommentQuote
  • So you mean to say...its only beneficial for the first floor owners... then why is builder allocating this area for other floor plans?

Can some one please explain exact definition of this Cut Out Area?
    CommentQuote
  • No I am not saying that. I am saying I have no idea.
    CommentQuote
  • HI All

I can see in the posts starting page 169 around the cut out area..

Did we have any conclusion on that with the Spire management.

sorry I am new to this forum... so if anyone could shed some light.. it would be great?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current resale price for this project? I am looking to buy a unit here.
    CommentQuote
  • @Suhel, price in Spire South is depends on the size. And many owners are not selling now. As per my information, it is Rs. 3900 for 3bhk and 4000+ for 2bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhel55
    What is the current resale price for this project? I am looking to buy a unit here.

If you are really keen to buy here, you have to try hard now. Prices are inching up every month and not many sellers are keen to sell now.
    CommentQuote
  • Got the demand letter by email for Tower 1. Payment due date is 28th January. Letter mentions ED+IDC has been reduced to 251 from 364 earlier.

Anyone else got the demand letter recently?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmasv2012
    So you mean to say...its only beneficial for the first floor owners... then why is builder allocating this area for other floor plans?

Can some one please explain exact definition of this Cut Out Area?

Sharmasv2012,

Did you by any chance received any information on cut out area in floor plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot Kumaranshul and rs2507 for the approx rates. This really give me an idea how much I have to spend to get a unit.
    CommentQuote