Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • good news for spire investors, got an email from spire official,,, prices revised to 3250 per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha finally!!!!!!!!!!!!
    may the momentum contiue now..
    Originally Posted by tinku2007
    good news for spire investors, got an email from spire official,,, prices revised to 3250 per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • amit001 , this calls for celebration . U were the most worried , out of the whole lot .

good news for spire investors, got an email from spire official,,, prices revised to 3250 per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Sure it does....atleast some relief....

Though the quantum is still not upto the mark....

Atleast something to cheer about...

With the license and this price increase...some relief indeed
    CommentQuote
  • Hey , come on , be satisfied . It is not the end of the world or the last price increase by Orris .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Sure it does....atleast some relief....

Though the quantum is still not upto the mark....

Atleast something to cheer about...

With the license and this price increase...some relief indeed
    CommentQuote
  • I am happy...Manoj....

Atleast some good news, after all the shit happening on the forum on some other threads....

We are with you Manoj...dont react to it....You are valuable for us :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for yr. support .

World & this forum has all kind of people . If u express yr. opinion which is not in line with their thinking , they overreact & do not listen to logic & finally turn aggressive , abusive & personal .

But its a free world , u have to listen to crap too .

I am happy...Manoj....

Atleast some good news, after all the shit happening on the forum on some other threads....

We are with you Manoj...dont react to it....You are valuable for us :)
    CommentQuote
  • Cheers Manoj , amit and all those who have invested in this projects :)

Merc and Lexus should be happier as well Manoj brother :P
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Suavedude

Merc and lexus???

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Cheers Manoj , amit and all those who have invested in this projects :)

Merc and Lexus should be happier as well Manoj brother :P
    CommentQuote
  • Any body else also got the price revision email ?
    CommentQuote
  • Nope , but i got a call from the broker , through whom i booked Spire , on the price revision .

Any body else also got the price revision email ?
    CommentQuote
  • Can u share the mail on the forum after deleting any of yr. personal details from the mail, for the benefit of other members of the thread ?

CommentQuote
  • Finally a good move from them...

They can look to revise it again with new launches/ start of construction and other milestones...

Even at 3250 it looks attractive for buyers in resale...what do you say Manoj....especially when the license has been received..

Also I can see future location on spire site near NH8 and one on dwarka express way (not Spire central), this seem to be right on the expressway (may be the tashee project, but not sure)..as sector number was nt clear...

They need to prove their capabilities for sector 68 project, before enjoying success in new projects

Nevertheless....its a long awaited revison...
    CommentQuote
  • 1 new project of Spire r to come up in Sector 79 & the other is the now famous " Tashee " project on Dwarka e way .

Finally a good move from them...

They can look to revise it again with new launches/ start of construction and other milestones...

Even at 3250 it looks attractive for buyers in resale...what do you say Manoj....especially when the license has been received..

Also I can see future location on spire site near NH8 and one on dwarka express way (not Spire central), this seem to be right on the expressway (may be the tashee project, but not sure)..as sector number was nt clear...

They need to prove their capabilities for sector 68 project, before enjoying success in new projects

Nevertheless....its a long awaited revison...
    CommentQuote
  • this is the mail i reced from spire

I have tried your number to talk on project Spire South, sec-68. I want to inform you that the rates are revised and present rate per sq ft is Rs.3250/-
    And only 3 units are available for area 2742 (pent house) & 6 units of area 2795( corner Independent floor).
    Kindly book your unit soon If you are really interested.
    CommentQuote