Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i am getting an offer of rs 3500 for 2750sqft penthouse. Pls let me know if its a good offer. I am looking for end use after 3 yrs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by asnaurja
    i am getting an offer of rs 3500 for 2750sqft penthouse. Pls let me know if its a good offer. I am looking for end use after 3 yrs.

I am not aware of the current resale rates of this Project, but 3500 looks pretty decent .
    CommentQuote
    i am getting an offer of rs 3500 for 2750sqft penthouse. Pls let me know if its a good offer. I am looking for end use after 3 yrs.

looks really tempting. what is the cash flow upfront, premium and booking price (black and white)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    looks really tempting. what is the cash flow upfront, premium and booking price (black and white)?

booking rate is arnd 2800. Payment made til date is 30 lks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am not aware of the current resale rates of this Project, but 3500 looks pretty decent .

thats why i am skeptical about it. Are there any issues with the project or its penthouse? would it available for end use after 2-3 yrs?
    CommentQuote
    thats why i am skeptical about it. Are there any issues with the project or its penthouse? would it available for end use after 2-3 yrs?

Project has had a number of issues ( go through the thread to learn about them ) . This coupled with an unresponsive CRM added on to the woes .

............but, most problems seem a part of the history now . Some recent positives - Construction is progressing decently & resale rates seem to be rising, Major Banks Funding the Project, Escrow account etc...

Do read this thread & take a long hard look at the Builder/Project, before committing your money .

Best of luck .
    CommentQuote

Where are such penthouses located? Are there any specific towers for them?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmasv2012
    Where are such penthouses located? Are there any specific towers for them?

on most of the towers I guess - I have a 3774 sq.feet one in tower 8
    CommentQuote
  • Todays TOI states that builder license in sector 68 is cancelled...is this spire south? :( :(

Plz confirm .......if this is not spire south then which one?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhel55
    Todays TOI states that builder license in sector 68 is cancelled...is this spire south? :( :(

Plz confirm .......if this is not spire south then which one?

Can u post the link to the article, u r talking about ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not able to locate the article on TOI online edition..but its their on page 8 of todays TOI physical paper.
    CommentQuote
  • If anything of this sort is there it should be reffering to Era Skyville, chances of pointing it to Spire South are very low.

Originally Posted by suhel55
    I am not able to locate the article on TOI online edition..but its their on page 8 of todays TOI physical paper.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Can u post the link to the article, u r talking about ?

I am attaching the scanned copy of news...its says Noida based builder?????
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    If anything of this sort is there it should be reffering to Era Skyville, chances of pointing it to Spire South are very low.

Even I think so...but looking for some confirmation on this news
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suhel55
    I am not able to locate the article on TOI online edition..but its their on page 8 of todays TOI physical paper.

I have just verified the TOI Gurgaon Edition and there is no news related to this on page no.8. Can you please tell me the heading of that article so that I can cross verify and even can scan and post it here.

I don't think Spire South can be cancelled as all the approvals and bank loans are there.

The only related article on that page is "Construction without permission is illegal in the district" any construction in Gurgaon without permission will be treated as illegal.
    CommentQuote