Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Sir even a school child can find out what is the intention of few people wriing on tis thread

VB you are doing a lot of social service to save innocent investors

Why dont you focus on tons of other projects in ggn where there has been no progress. Any special love for spire...

Bhalla I am chill...spire investments for me is not even 5% of my portfolio...i dont care sirji..

Comment

Anyways I am out...I have better things to do in my life then wasting time here in useless arguments...

Have fun...

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        VB you have lost it man completely.. I will not say anything now...
        Pls refrain from personal comments mate.....did not expect this from u...pls look at the other projects I am trying to analyse.

I will out of respect for YOU minimise analysing on Spire, I feel it is kind of sad that u feel that Spire thread is own by u, x , y or z.

Where were U not feeling so when so many questions were being asked in other threads? I am at least entitled to ask only project related questions that I will or any good investor should consider before investing.

Are u reading more into this just because you happen to have an investment here.

Just like u are free to ask questions on all threads kindly allow other at least project related, non personal questions.

Is that too much to ask for......?

Allow me to analyse without justifying any further.
        Last edited by VB_States; November 24 2011, 04:58 AM.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
          Buyers right now are very less in number as it is more on the risk side of the RISK - RETURN SCALE right now , As the construction will start(dunno when will that happen myself) project will come in the middle of that scale and that is a good time to enter .
          Construction start and bank approvals are the two main things right now. Also they should improve in terms of providing quality information through website.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaybhatia View Post
            Construction start and bank approvals are the two main things right now. Also they should improve in terms of providing quality information through website.
            I agree Vinay...however with Amit001 sort of analytical mind invested in this project I am sure the location fundamentals wd be strong.
            Hope the issues get resoluted soon.
            I agree with the two points you have called out.
            Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Chill, amit .

Originally posted by MANOJa
              amit Bhai, leave it .

Enjoy the fun .

Some guys have already been caught in their own web of lies & deceit . It is all in black & white . Such people r habitual to all this, so no point in wasting time in trying to help them .

We will inform the ADMIN. on them, whenever, they again restart pitching their volume on their nefarious business tactics .

Sir even a school child can find out what is the intention of few people wriing on tis thread

VB you are doing a lot of social service to save innocent investors

Why dont you focus on tons of other projects in ggn where there has been no progress. Any special love for spire...

Bhalla I am chill...spire investments for me is not even 5% of my portfolio...i dont care sirji..
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                I am considering 10 projects for analysis for portfolio expansion, including away from DE too like Raheja 78.
                Spire is bottom most.
                How is there a 70 per cent return on investment without a brick laid ? Are there buyers willingto buy still ?
                As per my understanding-ROI is ~15%most of the users booked at around 2700..current price is 2900.Premium of 200 RS only avg apratment size 1800..total premium 3.6 lakhs only..less brokerage transfer charges etc i.e. roughly 15% .

but look at opportunity cost..that this money be invested in BPTP sec 67 or even ansal just across the road the return would have been over 100% plus 100 of JCB and 1000 of wrokers to take pictures of.

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
                  As per my understanding-ROI is ~15%most of the users booked at around 2700..current price is 2900.Premium of 200 RS only avg apratment size 1800..total premium 3.6 lakhs only..less brokerage transfer charges etc i.e. roughly 15% .

but look at opportunity cost..that this money be invested in BPTP sec 67 or even ansal just across the road the return would have been over 100% plus 100 of JCB and 1000 of wrokers to take pictures of.
                  Golu Bhai , is the resale rate only 2900 psf in Spire ?

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post

Golu Bhai,
                    Why do you have to give wrong information or you are so ignorant or it is simply your rant??
                    People have taken position at 2200 levels to start with and went on till 2700. It is not 2 years yet and what brokerage or transfer you are referring to? No brokerage for the guys who booked originally and first transfer is free. Do not make your posts so light...
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

amit Bhai, relax & have fun .

Intentions & motives of some guys stand well established . .

Agar bore ho rahe ho, read the ATS thread again .

VB you have lost it man completely.. I will not say anything now...
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X