Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have visited the site again , construction is in full pace.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulabhi
    I have visited the site again , construction is in full pace.

Please do take some photographs, the next time u visit the site & post the same in this thread .
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Builder price

Originally Posted by sd1976
    Going rate as per spire CRM is 4200psf for 2 bhk and 3900psf for 3bhk. Another update that I got is that spire is contemplating doing the customization work themselves or with some other vendor n the tripartite agreement signed for this purpose might have to be done again. Reasons sighted were to provide unit owners a commercially benefiting option as the one engaged earlier was turning out costly... Thanks

Are you saying the builder is selling directly at 4200 and 3900 ? Can you send me the contact details to call these guys and book a flat ? Many thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • He is talking about resale rates, told to him by the company.
    CommentQuote
  • Genuine Builder

Please visit this page

Is your builder going bankrupt? Find out... - Rediff.com Business

If someone has some insight into this he can help us evaluate the Spire's situation at present.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkumar175
    Please visit this page

Is your builder going bankrupt? Find out... - Rediff.com Business

If someone has some insight into this he can help us evaluate the Spire's situation at present.

Cant you find any other builder?

They are soon going to become rich. They have cancelled sector 106 project and selling same at twice the rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Cant you find any other builder?

They are soon going to become rich. They have cancelled sector 106 project and selling same at twice the rates.

Can you throw some more light on what you want to say ?
    CommentQuote
  • SPIRE construction update

Originally Posted by dkumar175

If there was light within, it would have led to enlightenment..
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Psamber love with Spire is know to all :D :D

What we dont know is the reasons for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkumar175

1. Spire cancelled sector-106 project three years after the launch. Now they are selling same project at double the price.
    2. They launched another project in sector -111 called tashee which never took off.
    3. Spire-68 construction started after two years of launch. Now Era who is the contractor has no money left to pay for the EDC for their sector-68 project. Construction may stop any time if it is still on.

Why you want to invite trouble for youself by investing in spire. :D
    CommentQuote
  • current construction update

cant wait...

:bab (59):

QUOTE=psambher;770711]1. Spire cancelled sector-106 project three years after the launch. Now they are selling same project at double the price.
    2. They launched another project in sector -111 called tashee which never took off.
    3. Spire-68 construction started after two years of launch. Now Era who is the contractor has no money left to pay for the EDC for their sector-68 project. Construction may stop any time if it is still on.

Why you want to invite trouble for youself by investing in spire. :D
    CommentQuote
  • SPIRE construction update

Hi ,

Guys demand raised for tower no 2 today. This is on completion of On casting of First Floor Roof ,Next one will be--On casting of Fifth Floor Roof. The resale rate needs to be hiked another 300psft to 4800 as this is paid.

The site manager is confident of getting the buildings ready for final brick work by end 2013...

That means there is a possibility of possession being offered in 2014,, Dec or earlier..

Is this info enough to silence some dissenting voices..

Maybe this will the last opportunity:D for them to pick up a flat from some panicky seller..
    CommentQuote
  • Help required: few queries

Friends,

i am thinking of entering this project on resale. Have few queries. Would appreciate your help:

- Has the builder done BBA with buyers?
    - Which all banks have approved this project? Have they disbursed the loan amount?
    - Who has provided funding for this project?

Considering the issues around this project as the project was launched in sept 2009, i am really skeptical as to whether its a right buy or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site today. Construction in full swing for all the towers. Seems like the demands for payment would be at a fast pace this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Would spire south be a good buy for end-use or for investment? Are there better buys in the 70-80L range you would recommend?

Thank you.
    CommentQuote