Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 days ago
6162 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
    Sirji, you have misunderstood me. What I said is for new investors ? The Investros who have invested in begaining are already sitting on profit.
    Nothing wrong, even I am suggesting to enter once construction starts. But it wont be the same rates. Still with BBA and indications coming, it seems start of construction is imminent.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
      Nothing wrong, even I am suggesting to enter once construction starts. But it wont be the same rates. Still with BBA and indications coming, it seems start of construction is imminent.
      Contrary to what we have been advocating here (invest once construction starts)...one of my friend went to collect his BBA yesterday and reported increase in resale again. He saw few people who came to complete the resale formalities.
      RS
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Quite agree to this . Once construction starts/picks up, yeh rate log duhdntey hi rah jayenge .

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          Quite agree to this . Once construction starts/picks up, yeh rate log duhdntey hi rah jayenge .
          Nice to see you back :-))

Comment

Thanks, rs Bhai .
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by Agastya07 View Post
              Sirji, you have misunderstood me. What I said is for new investors ? The Investros who have invested in begaining are already sitting on profit.
              I agree, ALL NEW INVESTORS SHOULD KEEP AWAY, this project is just on papers since TWO years. Not a single brick laid.....they price increase may be a ploy to keep old investors happy and quiet....any ways unfortunately their money is stuck as for now. Why would any new investor enter seeing NO or Zero progress In 2 years.

New investors should consider buying only when construction starts but possibl by then the paper rates may be toooooo high and not worth investing.

Also new investors should not get into all the HYPE created by some interested parties as you should consider this:

Why would you like to invest in a project which has been delayed TWO years even before starting.....what is to say this project will complete in 5 years??

I feel for old investors who rely on paper dreams and wish them well but as a co blogger i need to let new investors know that consider above facts before HYPE.

I will keep alerting new investors of reality, hype, lies, motivated posts......
              Look at reality ...not ailing failing promises since 2 years.

VB
              Last edited by VB_States; November 28 2011, 05:42 AM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

VB is right - No one shud invest.

Infact do not invest in any project where Manoja is invested.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                  VB is right - No one shud invest.

Infact do not invest in any project where Manoja is invested.
                  Amit ,

This is unfair. PLEASE RE READ MY POST COMPLETELY PROJECT RELATED, NOT PERSON RELATED IN ANY WAY, IT WONT BE. My post is related to the fact you too acknowledge in this very thread. My post is PROJECT related. Not person related.

All investors should know the facts.

Have I said anything incorrect at all?
                  Is SPIRE not awaiting construction to start since almost two years?
                  Should all new investors not know that while the hype and market trend is increasing rates the project itself is delayed?
                  I have now analysed 10 projects and Spire is one of them.
                  What is wrong in having the same equal view on all threads including Mahindra, Raheja, ATS, EMMAR, Chintels, Spire etc.?
                  Why do we have different norms?

My post is only project related and has not a single word about any blogger. It won't be.

Please call out if there is any information below that is not correct?
                  My posts will be non personal and project risks related for the benefit of the new investors.

Read below...nothing to do with any person...simple project related post...

Why is a thread considered to be mr x's thread ??

like u and all others are allowed to blog on threads of all projects , I am at least allowed to blog PROJECT RELATED on all threads.

I just do not want hype, misrepresentation , wrong increases without a single brick laid lead new investors and NRI's to invest without knowing risks.

Please read my post below (attached for ur ready reference), IT IS PROJECT SPECIFIC, NOT PERSON SPECIFIC

VB

ALL NEW INVESTORS SHOULD KEEP AWAY, this project is just on papers since TWO years. Not a single brick laid.....they price increase may be a ploy to keep old investors happy and quiet....any ways unfortunately their money is stuck as for now. Why would any new investor enter seeing NO or Zero progress In 2 years.

New investors should consider buying only when construction starts but possibl by then the paper rates may be toooooo high and not worth investing.

Also new investors should not get into all the HYPE created by some interested parties as you should consider this:

Why would you like to invest in a project which has been delayed TWO years even before starting.....what is to say this project will complete in 5 years??

I feel for old investors who rely on paper dreams and wish them well but as a co blogger i need to let new investors know that consider above facts before HYPE.

I will keep alerting new investors of reality, hype, lies, motivated posts......
                  Look at reality ...not ailing failing promises since 2 years.

VB
                  Last edited by VB_States; November 28 2011, 05:51 AM.
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                    I agree, ALL NEW INVESTORS SHOULD KEEP AWAY, this project is just on papers since TWO years. Not a single brick laid.....they price increase may be a ploy to keep old investors happy and quiet....any ways unfortunately their money is stuck as for now. Why would any new investor enter seeing NO or Zero progress In 2 years.

VB
                    Let us see when they will start the construction work at site. For new investors it is better to pay little more than being sorry.

Comment

Tashee guys do not even speak about their share of flats which is stuck after first installment (just 10% paid) in teh same project. Does that not press fire alarm somewhere? The positive sentiment is good to read but things are still unclear.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X