Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
    Hi, on a serious note does any one invested knows the mangement face behind Tashee who I understand is a co partner in this venture? Since there are many knowledgable person invested in this project please help to resolve this query.
    What is suprising is that even Chintels which have mangement against whom there have serious allegation proudly display the management , however in case of tashee I cant find anything. Bless U ..do you have insight?
    Golu,
    For a change on a serious note...well well...I still remember the day you have taken avtar on IREF you mentioned that you were so interested to buy this project...blah blah and once you visited the site and saw no construction you changed your mind. Not only that you started spiting venom against spire. I just could not apprehend the motive.
    You prompted Ansal property again and again. I would like to know when you have so much insight about Tashee...why did you wanted to buy??
    Secondly, as a customer deal is with Spire and the joint company is Soni infratech. tashee is Spire's headache and I believe they are. So even if chairman of Tashee is a Shukla or as someone mentioned a Jain and a relative of Parsvnath...how does it matter. This is for Spire to... work with them and I am assure that they have taken enough precautions.
    Anything else?? and if you have something up your sleeve, talk straight...gool gool bat mat karo
    Last edited by rs2507; December 17 2011, 08:25 PM.
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
      Golu,
      For a change on a serious note...well well...I still remember the day you have taken avtar on IREF you mentioned that you were so interested to buy this project...blah blah and once you visited the site and saw no construction you changed your mind. Not only that you started spiting venom against spire. I just could not apprehend the motive.
      You prompted Ansal property again and again. I would like to know when you have so much insight about Tashee...why did you wanted to buy??
      Secondly, as a customer deal is with Spire and the joint company is Soni infratech. tashee is Spire's headache and I believe they are. So even if chairman of Tashee is a Shukla or as someone mentioned a Jain and a relative of Parsvnath...how does it matter. This is for Spire to... work with them and I am assure that they have taken enough precautions.
      Anything else?? and if you have something up your sleeve, talk straight...gool gool bat mat karo
      i dont understand why ppl get angry on the forumn, I went to spire site ..its but obvious I will visit the neighbourhood which was ansal and era. what was wrong in prasing ansal while doing a comparision...anyone who would visit with an open eye would do it!

the question was quite straight..does anyone know about tashee managemnt details's.. there are so many veterans invested someone must be knowing. My assumption was that in a JV both partners matter...BTW search linkedin on spire, you will see most of the employees have described Spire world as a marketing arm in real estate...the operations would be handeled by other party...i.e. tashee in this case.

Comment

Spire is the not the marketing arm. You are just hell bent on spreading wring information my dear frind..

Spire World - A development vehicle for investment in Real Estate by Millennium Spire
        Spire world ties up with different partners in different projects.

In spire South it is partnered with Tashee which is a land consolidator

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Spire is the not the marketing arm. You are just hell bent on spreading wring information my dear frind..

Spire World - A development vehicle for investment in Real Estate by Millennium Spire
          Spire world ties up with different partners in different projects.

In spire South it is partnered with Tashee which is a land consolidator
          i am mot spreading anything just asking does anyone knows about the management details of tashee ? Just looking for an answer if it exist in the forumn.

Comment

i am mot spreading anything just asking does anyone knows about the management details of tashee ? Just looking for an answer if it exist in the forumn.
            Bhai,
            No one is getting angry...it is your friends who does and as a result get banned/suspended repeatedly.
            By the way why don't you let everyone know if you KNOW anything. just trying to create confusion by asking questions but having no answers. I am not clear of your intentions and motives
            But the way where are you invested...on a serious note. We will learn something
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

This is the definition on Linkedin

Spire World is a development platform that is
              creating Office Spaces, Residential Apartments, Townships and Mixed-Use
              Developments across India. Based on its Mainstream Green ideology,
              Spire World projects are setting benchmarks for future living and work spaces - ones
              that are already being recognized as amongst the best, globally. Driven by a
              desire to develop a green infrastructure that is not just green to look at, but
              actually helps preserve, protect and prosper. Spire World makes it possible
              to meet commercial imperatives without compromising on environmental
              prosperity.

Where does it say Marketing - Sir?

Comment

Spire World projects are setting benchmarks for future living and work spaces - ones
                prosperity.

i dont understand why ppl get angry on the forumn, I went to spire site ..its but obvious I will visit the neighbourhood which was ansal and era. what was wrong in prasing ansal while doing a comparision...anyone who would visit with an open eye would do it!

the question was quite straight..does anyone know about tashee managemnt details's.. there are so many veterans invested someone must be knowing. My assumption was that in a JV both partners matter...BTW search linkedin on spire, you will see most of the employees have described Spire world as a marketing arm in real estate...the operations would be handeled by other party...i.e. tashee in this case.

Comment

sir ..on linked in.. in the employees profile. Also visit http://tashee.in/....corporate section... tashee claims sec 68 and sec 106 are there project.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

prosperity.
                    Amit bhai,
                    No doubt that these guys are lazy and may be tashee was problem. After visiting site again I am convinced that once construction starts this is going to be a super location. Bang on Sohna road. And what have we paid? only 30% and people have purchased from 2250 levels onward. It is not a loosing proposition from any wildest imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                      Bhai,
                      No one is getting angry...it is your friends who does and as a result get banned/suspended repeatedly.
                      By the way why don't you let everyone know if you KNOW anything. just trying to create confusion by asking questions but having no answers. I am not clear of your intentions and motives
                      But the way where are you invested...on a serious note. We will learn something
                      i will prefer to wait for blessu to answer..I am sure the kind of research database he has he would provide the necessary guidance.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X