Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sayan1556
    GR8. Wish you all the best.

Arre sir, itni jaldi nahi. Just want to keep all good options open, once I am through with a deal anywhere, I will send you and few others some laddoos coz you have really helped me a lot....
    CommentQuote
  • does anyone happen to have a copy of masterplan of Sec-68? If yes, then kindly post the same here. I looked around but cannot find it anywhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sayan1556
    Mike bhai, spire ka bhoot ko dimag se utardo.
    Nobody is fool in the world. If any property is available in 2K-3k discounts comparing to other neighborhood properties, there must be a valid reason for that. The risks associated with such properties are the black hole, & scope of hefty rewards is the traps. I was in search of a 3BHK in March-April,12. That time also I have seen SS-68. I was getting 3 BHK at 3600-3800 (depending on Floor/ facing). I know,the charm of getting a property in Sohna Road less than 4K is irresistible.

Hi,

You may have a point, but costly is not always better. Any investment and I mean any after recent Gold crash has an intrinsic risk. So my friend nothing is Risk free...
    One has to work Risk:Reward options and what suits any of us.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Dost, I had a long discussion with not one but 3-4 brokers. All quoted me the same. This morning I talked to my bro-in-law and he checked with his links in Gurgaon and same story.

You cant trust brokers. They are always driven by their profit only. Mind that real estate industry is not professional in nature in our country. Most of the Builders and brokers are half literate and criminals. So don't take their words. Just analyze the situation and decide yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates in SS?

Can anyone tell me the resale rates for a 2280 sqft apt? I'm considering selling my unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Considering smaller sizes are available in 4100-4300 range, bigger should be less than 4000 my guess. No concrete information though.

Originally Posted by deeporange
    Can anyone tell me the resale rates for a 2280 sqft apt? I'm considering selling my unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    Considering smaller sizes are available in 4100-4300 range, bigger should be less than 4000 my guess. No concrete information though.

Got a Quote from a Broker of 3950 ( a few days back ) for sizes of 2XXX + .
    CommentQuote
  • This is the exact price I was expecting from brokers, though I feel there is further scope of negotiation may be by 100 odds.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Got a Quote from a Broker of 3950 ( a few days back ) for sizes of 2XXX + .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himrathore
    This is the exact price I was expecting from brokers, though I feel there is further scope of negotiation may be by 100 odds.

About an year ago I got a quote of 3000 psft for my 2200 size unit and I told him I want 4000 psft. He said, "you will never be able to sell it as it wont reach 4000 even till possession".

Today I got a quote of 4000 psft for same unit and I told him I will sell at 5000 psft. And guess what he said, "You will never get 5000, not even at possesion".

In 12 months I am sitting on +22lacs. I am happily looking forward to next 12 months :)

Chill!

Wow - this is my 100th post. I have come a long way.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Gaurav (barring a few distress deals), the rate is 3900-4000 for 2200 + units and 4200-4300 for 18XX and 14xx units.

You cna expect similar profit if not more in the next 12 months again :)
    CommentQuote
  • what will a penthouse sell at ? Its 3774 sq feet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Yes Gaurav (barring a few distress deals), the rate is 3900-4000 for 2200 + units and 4200-4300 for 18XX and 14xx units.

You cna expect similar profit if not more in the next 12 months again :)

Just got an SMS from a known Broker - 2XXX units available at 3650/3700 & 18XX units at 3850/3900 . 2 BHK's at 42/4300 .

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "MANOJa

Just got an SMS from a known Broker - 2XXX units available at 3650/3700 & 18XX units at 3850/3900 . 2 BHK's at 42/4300 .

Manoja i did not want to dampen spirits but thats true. I have got similar quotes everywhere. Prices are correcting all across NCR and it would not be wise to expect great returns in any project until elections. If you are aware of what happened in 2008, then you can easily compare the symptoms.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Manoja i did not want to dampen spirits but thats true. I have got similar quotes everywhere. Prices are correcting all across NCR and it would not be wise to expect great returns in any project until elections. If you are aware of what happened in 2008, then you can easily compare the symptoms.

I agree n the correction part . It was long due & this may be just the beginning .

The correction part may not be true for Spire, 68 in the sense that the prices of the SMS quoted by me are "all time high prices" ( except some scattered quotes here & there ) for this Project & undervalued Projects gaining momentum r normally the least & the last to be affected by correction .
    CommentQuote
  • Spire Woods And Spire South Advertisement

From Very reliable sources of Spire World I got to Know Spire is coming up with new inventories in both the projects i.e. Spire Woods Sector 103 and Spire South 68 For Spire Woods Rate would be Rs.5500 per sq ft and for Spire South Rate will be Rs.7000 per sq ft. The advertisement for both the project will be coming shortly in a week or 2 week time.!!!!

This will definately reboost the resale of both the projects in coming time!!!
    CommentQuote