• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

rs Bhai, thanks for the update .

Let's hope for the best .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
      Hi Guys,
      Thanks to the info shared by Joy, I visited the site. They have levelled the field and it seems have also acquired the additional land. I could see that as barricaded. If joy would not have mentioned I certainly have missed the site office. It is in one corner.
      Things are looking up, they have hired people for this office and the buzz is that the construction is about to start.
      Regards,

Site office looks like Spire acquired a private house which was on the land and converted to site office. Some serious incompetence from the management or have they take a larger bite than they can swallow. There is no reason to hold back construction but still uncertainity looms.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav23 View Post
        Site office looks like Spire acquired a private house which was on the land and converted to site office. Some serious incompetence from the management or have they take a larger bite than they can swallow. There is no reason to hold back construction but still uncertainity looms.
        Matlab even site office bhi nahin banaya????
        Such projects and builders give shows the incompetence ,lies, deceit of builders. Shame on these builders.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Jab itna wait kiya hain thoda aur kar lete hain ....Anways do we have a choice?
          Sell it off and put your money somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav23 View Post
            Site office is constructed and not acquired. rest i agree with you
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by batrah40 View Post
              Such projects and builders give shows the incompetence ,lies, deceit of builders. Shame on these builders.
              Badi jaldi matlab samaj aa gaya??? yes builder is incompetent, let us see. ATS book kar liya?? kitne liye?
              "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Whether the site office is acquired or constructed, kuuch logo ko bahut takleef ho rahi hain .

Somebody had rightly commented on the ATS thread -

Abhi jungle hain, apna sambhalo/guard karo .

Abhi bahut saal, udhar bhoot ka dera rahe ga aur bhoot hi nachenge .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

See, same man has different views on ATS thread...here he just do opposite of what he preaches...LOL

batrah40

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by batrah40
                  The reason that so many old customers invest again with ATS is the proof enough of their quality. We understand your agenda here. you call others MLM e.t.c.infact may be you are jealous that you do not have that job. Grow up.
                  Any way it is very obvious that you and others are against this builder because it doesnot give brokers a commission. sorry for that.

Look at the this thread, if you are not interested in this project why you are posting so much negative messages? you have said many times the same things. the only reason seems to be that like many brokers you also do not like a reputable builder like ATS. Your extreme negative views are very obvious.

Any way I suggests everyone not pay any attention to extreme views of you and your friends.

I got this very early and will be investing in ATS for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Whether the site office is acquired or constructed, kuuch logo ko bahut takleef ho rahi hain .

Somebody had rightly commented on the ATS thread -

Abhi jungle hain, apna sambhalo/guard karo .

Abhi bahut saal, udhar bhoot ka dera rahe ga aur bhoot hi nachenge .
                    Manoj Bhai,
                    Log id badal badal kar gool gool ghum kar ek hi rat lagai huan hain...ATS par kuch kahte hain aur yahan par kuch...
                    It was yours truly who said jungle hai..apna sambhalo...LOL apne yaad karwa diya

Comment

Sell it off and put your money somewhere else.
                      It is a strange phenomenon. I do get calls for selling but the offer, quite franky, is very low. If the demand is constant despite the sorry state of current affairs, how come going rates are so low? One thing I can think of is that the rates are staying low because some people are sellings at low rates. Once this lot sell out at around 3k levels (+-10%), i think these investers would expect 3500 level. What so ever, I have dig in my heels.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X